Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's such a disappointment to see her become this stereotype of a content creator who only post for ads and get out of the house for free products.

I highly doubt that she is influencing anyone.

Reactions: 21
It's such a disappointment to see her become this stereotype of a content creator who only post for ads and get out of the house for free products.

I highly doubt that she is influencing anyone.
The only person that it getting influenced is herself.

Reactions: 7
Random question but a few years ago, Alix and Suzie used to be my favourite YouTubers and I would eagerly wait for them to upload. Now I can't even bring myself to "hate watching" them. Can anyone recommend any YouTubers with similar vibes and content to Alix and Suzie circa 2017? Or has the influencer bubble fully burst and they're all annoying, vapid and tone-deaf now?

Reactions: 17
The virtue signalling on her insta stories today is disgusting. Some people don’t have the choice but to get on with their normal jobs…

“can’t focus on anything else” is a bold thing to say when she never seems to have anything else to focus on.
Is she herself actually doing any volunteering?! London had so many hubs looking for people to organise, pack and sort paperwork out for getting the physical donations off to the refugees who've fled.

She has the time and the skills (depop-ing alone would have taught her to pack boxes and label them)

Is she herself actually doing any volunteering?! London had so many hubs looking for people to organise, pack and sort paperwork out for getting the physical donations off to the refugees who've fled.

She has the time and the skills (depop-ing alone would have taught her to pack boxes and label them)
Acts of service for others and volunteering of any kind would really help get her out of whatever slump she's in, maybe not completely but I think it'd help her out alot, at the very least it'd give her a greater sense of purpose

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If you follow the link for the quilted jacket in her stories today (will delete cookies!) from H&M, she has styled the coat exactly the same way it is styled on the website. Could she be more lazy?

• Haha
If you follow the link for the quilted jacket in her stories today (will delete cookies!) from H&M, she has styled the coat exactly the same way it is styled on the website. Could she be more lazy?
It’s also an XL “for a super oversized fit”, but it fits the same as it does on the website model and surely she isn’t modeling a jacket 2 sizes up 🥴

It looks matte on the website, but shiny on her.

Reactions: 2
It seems like her life revolves around coffee runs, food and new coats. She is young and wealthy, it’s a wonder she makes everything look so grey and boring. Groundhog Day vibes.

Reactions: 10
It seems like her life revolves around coffee runs, food and new coats. She is young and wealthy, it’s a wonder she makes everything look so grey and boring. Groundhog Day vibes.
Joe needs to encourage her to go to therapy - she is clearly depressed and it is no surprise loosing her Mum in such a horrible way. I say Joe needs to because they are clearly a committed couple, they live together and she won't have seen anyone as much as she's seen him especially due to covid19.

Reactions: 5
Let’s not forget that she hasn’t done her business accounts since 2018. Alix is not in a good place.

She has done some work though... on her tagged pics you can see she's endorsed other items, plus kindlygifted the beauty treatments. do those not need to be declared as payment in kind, the same way a company car has to be declared and counted towards income??

Maybe she has a new ltd company?

Reactions: 4
She has done some work though... on her tagged pics you can see she's endorsed other items, plus kindlygifted the beauty treatments. do those not need to be declared as payment in kind, the same way a company car has to be declared and counted towards income??

Maybe she has a new ltd company?
Wouldn’t she have to notify the gov that she dissolved this one? Even if she is keeping this one active, she’d have to submit a report to keep it active, no?

Alix selected her '26th birthday' vlog as her main video on her YouTube channel. She's turning 30 in June. Does this mean she'll post her next video in June?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What do we guess for content this weekend? I’ll go first:

- croissant or other pastry
- overpriced coffee
- video of legs walking (with leggings and socks over leggings and NBs)
- Joe with dog

• Haha
Reactions: 14