Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve asked her many times over the years of her putting less and less content out there if she has a job and she ignored me 😂
Possibly she doesn’t want to admit that she can live on the income she makes from the tiny amount of work that she does. Influencers like to create the narrative that they have to work constantly and they work harder than anyone else. Realistically, that doesn’t seem to be the case if Alix can take two months off at the start of every year after about a week of work in December.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Social media are posting about Ukraine and its giving her the ick? That's nice of her to give them a week to get over being invaded so she can start aff linking again. Go rest Alix and treat yourself to a pastry maybe stretch yourself to a sepia photo of a daffodil. 😐

Reactions: 23
Social media are posting about Ukraine and its giving her the ick? That's nice of her to give them a week to get over being invaded so she can start aff linking again. Go rest Alix and treat yourself to a pastry maybe stretch yourself to a sepia photo of a daffodil. 😐
I’m pretty sure she meant the “normal” content was giving her the ick because it was being posted while the war on Ukraine is going on. Her post is still weird and self indulgent though.

Reactions: 7
The virtue signalling on her insta stories today is disgusting. Some people don’t have the choice but to get on with their normal jobs…

“can’t focus on anything else” is a bold thing to say when she never seems to have anything else to focus on.
She originally had content to post today? Sure Alix, sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m pretty sure she meant the “normal” content was giving her the ick because it was being posted while the war on Ukraine is going on. Her post is still weird and self indulgent though.
I don't know who she's following or what's she is looking at then because everyone that I'm following have posted something related to what's happening to Ukraine. I've been to work today, kids been to school and housework has been done does that give her ick too? Not everyone has the luxury to stay in bed and think about what's going on in the world whilst still earning money. She needs to try living in the real world like the rest of us. Same with during the pandemic she didn't have to go out at all and she still moaned how it effected her mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The virtue signalling on her insta stories today is disgusting. Some people don’t have the choice but to get on with their normal jobs…

“can’t focus on anything else” is a bold thing to say when she never seems to have anything else to focus on.
A few style stories? She means swipe up affiliate links surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know who she's following or what's she is looking at then because everyone that I'm following have posted something related to what's happening to Ukraine. I've been to work today, kids been to school and housework has been done does that give her ick too? Not everyone has the luxury to stay in bed and think about what's going on in the world whilst still earning money. She needs to try living in the real world like the rest of us. Same with during the pandemic she didn't have to go out at all and she still moaned how it effected her mental health.
This is her issue. She doesn’t recognise the privilege that she has. In the real world, people can’t mope in bed all day worrying. Yes, we are all concerned about what’s going on but we haven’t got the privilege to put the rest of our lives on hold.
She did exactly the same with the pandemic. She had too much time on her hands to wallow rather than recognising her privilege.

Reactions: 20
This is her issue. She doesn’t recognise the privilege that she has. In the real world, people can’t mope in bed all day worrying. Yes, we are all concerned about what’s going on but we haven’t got the privilege to put the rest of our lives on hold.
She did exactly the same with the pandemic. She had too much time on her hands to wallow rather than recognising her privilege.
Alix only seems to post stories from her weekends with her boyfriend now anyway. Her week is free. Time to get a job in the real world, build a routine, get some confidence in herself again.

Reactions: 15
If she asks for suggestions for videos please someone ask her for a "day in the life of".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

And straight after she posted this Story, she posted Stories of her dog. Is she for real?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And straight after she posted this Story, she posted Stories of her dog. Is she for real?
How many more world shattering events will we need for people to realize influencers are a joke and don’t deserve the money or “fame” they get?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Flattering? Maybe in your world, Alix!
I love a cozy oversized jumper as much as the next person, but thinking something is flattering when it essentially just hides your figure is makes me think that she isn't in a good place in terms of body image.

Reactions: 10
Oh come on… nobody actually asked where the white tee (that you can only see the collar of) was from!! Stop pretending people are asking for aff links!

Reactions: 18
Walking contradiction.
This is what I've started to dislike about her also judging people like she's above them. Like she's so cool and edgy and takes pride in not being a sheep. Just wear your mini ugg boots and that valentines dress (that you don't celebrate as it's so cliché but celebrated) and jump on that latest craze Peloton bike.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13