Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she comes back to YouTube though she has the same trope commenting on how they ‘can tell she seems so much better… they can sense she is really healthy and back for good…’ etc. This has literally been going on for at least three years now!

Reactions: 16
Well, if her followers still don’t realize she came back over the holidays to just milk them dry, they’re as clueless as she is sneaky.

When she emerges again for her umpteenth life update video, what will the excuses be this time?!

Reactions: 20
Well, if her followers still don’t realize she came back over the holidays to just milk them dry, they’re as clueless as she is sneaky.

When she emerges again for her umpteenth life update video, what will the excuses be this time?!
I bet she’ll show up with whatever his name is on Valentine’s Day! 🤢🤢 With a few #AD/#Aff links of course

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

“Sorry I’ve been away, I’ve just been feeling really demotivated. The following products #ad #aff #spon have made me feel a lot better and have given me the strength to return.”
Rinse and repeat.
Very clever. That’s some high functioning shilling.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
“Sorry I’ve been away, I’ve just been feeling really demotivated. The following products #ad #aff #spon have made me feel a lot better and have given me the strength to return.”
Rinse and repeat.
Very clever. That’s some high functioning shilling.

"after producing 4 videos in december, i really needed to take 10 weeks off. posting colourless photos of shadows was too emotionally taxing for me to even consider. i feel so rejuvenated and inspired and have created one instagram post for you. anyway, here are all the shapeless outfits i've been wearing, please click the affiliate links so i can afford a spring wardrobe"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"after producing 4 videos in december, i really needed to take 10 weeks off. posting colourless photos of shadows was too emotionally taxing for me to even consider. i feel so rejuvenated and inspired and have created one instagram post for you. anyway, here are all the shapeless outfits i've been wearing, please click the affiliate links so i can afford a spring wardrobe"
“Colourless photos of shadows” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
LOL if bare minimum was a person. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The last time Alix was active on Instagram was January 12th. I noticed that andotherstories (2.6 Million followers) asked her if they can share her photo and if she agrees...to give her consent by commenting with their hashtag.

I don't see a reply from her unless she sent them a private DM.
This would have been a good PR opportunity for Alix's Instagram. If Alix did not respond, it's very odd....especially since she actually likes the brand.

Does anyone know if the brand reposted her photo?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s back. Nothing to report though. Just some flowers that Joe bought her! 💤💤

plus #affiliatedlinks obvs 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
“Living the same day, every day”

I’m getting the impression this is because Alix doesn’t do anything all day. No job, no purpose. I’d be so miserable.

14AEDF2E-798D-4D27-A503-82BC61FBBAB4.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The way we were all rooting for this girl and sympathetic as she's been through a lot - but dragging this influencer thing while doing 0 work just makes me lose patience for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How does she survive? How has she supported herself?? The girl is a mystery! Her work ethic is non existent. At this point she needs to give it up. We probably wouldnt even know she has 🤣

Reactions: 14
How awful to find life so uninteresting.
I am twice her age and despite having health/mental health issues find every day full of interest and new experiences. I’m volunteering for 4 different organisations, pursuing my hobbies and am excited for every day I wake up.
If she isn’t already, she needs to seek help.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I feel bad for her devoted followers. If they can’t see that she just put out a whirlwind of content during the holidays for the aff links, then they’re idiots and maybe I don’t feel bad for them 😂

Reactions: 10
I feel bad for her devoted followers. If they can’t see that she just put out a whirlwind of content during the holidays for the aff links, then they’re idiots and maybe I don’t feel bad for them 😂
Just proves how much money influencers can make around Christmas is she can live of it for most of the year.

• Sick
Reactions: 9