Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and that response with how there was supposed to be a video mid jan but then the weeks ran away and HOPEFULLY there will be a video in march? lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
and that response with how there was supposed to be a video mid jan but then the weeks ran away and HOPEFULLY there will be a video in march? lol
Wish I could use this line at my job and get away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The only explanation is that Joe is very well off or she inherited a lot of money. But even if she has enough money to not work....it seems that she is not doing anything with her life. That or she does have a job and does not want to disclose it....but doubtful. If she is seriously depressed and anxious I would hope Joe would encourage her to go to therapy.

Reactions: 13
The 5-day work week is a scam and good on her if she doesn't have to work like us regular folk, but to do so only when it's convenient for her and when she's reliant on shilling products to her followers is not right. If she's not loyal to us, why be loyal to her? She's never been consistent with YouTube and at this point, she never will be. I wonder how much she even still enjoys it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I noticed how slim her legs looked too and I do wonder if her absence on YouTube is due to her weight and her not liking seeing herself on video atm. I'm a bigger girl, I know I am, but I sometimes see myself on pictures or videos and think "Jesus when did I get *that* big?". She used to show herself getting a croissant or wearing a beige outfit. Now it's all shots of building and the odd picture of her in something 4 sizes too big. I'm not implying that there is anything wrong with Alix's figure at all, but I wonder whether she is trying to lose weight and will post more regularly when she is at a weight she deems acceptable? Either that or am I still trying to find excuses for her when she's just happy doing yoga and drinking decaf soy flat whites all day 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The only explanation is that Joe is very well off or she inherited a lot of money. But even if she has enough money to not work....it seems that she is not doing anything with her life. That or she does have a job and does not want to disclose it....but doubtful. If she is seriously depressed and anxious I would hope Joe would encourage her to go to therapy.
she truly doesn't seem to be doing anything - a few questions later she says she hasn't been doing classes, she does her own workout before breakfast. what i'm wondering is what she does after breakfast, all day long 😅

Reactions: 13
What i'm wondering is what she does after breakfast, all day long 😅
ME TOO! The cheek of her saying that she wanted to post a video in January but now it's almost March. First off she has 9 more days to film and post something in February. Second, how can the weeks fly by when she isn't doing anything all day 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Could it be that she has another property she's renting out and living off that?

Reactions: 3
Her photos just keep getting darker and darker - pretty soon they will just be solid black. :rolleyes:

I don't think she'd notice if she was suddenly teleported to another place on earth, while still inside her apartment - she may say she "loves" London, but she never seems to explore it or take advantage of being able to live there.

I think she was doing the thing where you hold your legs up not touching the chair, to make them look much thinner than they are. I also wouldn't put it past her to edit them.

Man, she just exudes unhappiness and misery. It's up to you to do something with your life Alix - stop waiting for it to happen to you! If your days are all the same on repeat, then DO something about it.

Reactions: 17
Her reasoning for these delays is so vague. It doesn’t seem like she’s embarrassed about committing publicly to a timeline and almost always missing it. It also seems like she’s been giving the same depressed responses to “how are you doing?” Or “what have you been up to?” Which is basically some version of sitting at home and counting the days. Very strange behaviour.

Her reasoning for these delays is so vague. It doesn’t seem like she’s embarrassed about committing publicly to a timeline and almost always missing it. It also seems like she’s been giving the same depressed responses to “how are you doing?” Or “what have you been up to?” Which is basically some version of sitting at home and counting the days. Very strange behaviour.
I’m picking this up from her behaviour over the last two years not just this Friday catch-up.

Reactions: 11
Even in her darkest times when she lost her mom and boyfriend she didn't have this recluse behavior. She would have periods where she wouldn't post but they were short and she always came back. The last time she posted on a 'regular' basis was when Covid first hit back in March 2020...there were some weeks where she posted 2-3 videos. After that it went downhill....We don't know much about Joe....she seems relatively happy with him but ever since she started dating him and moved to London she has become a loner. I wonder if it's because of Joe's job that she wants to maintain a low profile...and not want to share as much. Her private life may be the opposite from what she portrays on IG...but it does not seem like it. She seems very depressed and if that is the case...I hope she seeks therapy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It's so odd that she posts about being busy and productive (i'm sure she's mentioned planning and stuff before and implied she's working hard) early morning work outs etc and not realise everyone is thinking 'but wtf are you doing!?' how can she say this and not realise it sounds really weird when she has zero output and apparently just losing track of months of time!?

Her latest technique of Q&As for a bit of engagement and chance to post affiliate links are so transparent i'm surprised she has any followers left prepared to bother with her anymore.

Reactions: 20
I’m sure if she had another full time job, she’d mention it right? Like it’s pretty embarrassing if cOnTeNt cReAtiOn and iNfLuEnCiNg is your full time job but you aren’t creating content and only posting aff links to stuff you don’t even own, but if you had another job it would explain away the inconsistency 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Does she have any mates apart from her boyfriend and her dog?

I think a while ago she posted about going for brunch or a meal with other people, but it seemed like they were more his friends than hers.

Reactions: 7
Yep and after Suzie she only really hung out with (and employed) her brother.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure if she had another full time job, she’d mention it right? Like it’s pretty embarrassing if cOnTeNt cReAtiOn and iNfLuEnCiNg is your full time job but you aren’t creating content and only posting aff links to stuff you don’t even own, but if you had another job it would explain away the inconsistency 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve asked her many times over the years of her putting less and less content out there if she has a job and she ignored me 😂

Reactions: 8