Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her boyfriend still appearing in her Vlogmas videos ? I had to stop watching after the initial Vlogmas re-appearance.

Reactions: 7
I would have preferred to see a little more of Cirencester than 4 hours of her in the bathroom but hey ho 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest Vlogmas is just her slating the few books she’s read this year with the exception of The Princess Diaries and Dune. Absolutely loved that she recommends Dune if you’ve got the mental capacity to deal with a complex book… maybe I would if didn’t actually have a job that I did…
Once again spouting her nonsense about being more into books if they’ve been adapted to tv/film 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Orders a jacket three sizes bigger for an oversized fit but its barely oversized

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it the latest fashion for sleeves to hang down to the knuckles? It would drive me bonkers! I don’t see the point of her new bracelets 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Every time I see people with those long belled sleeves, I think to myself: they must not do any work in the house. Imagine doing dishes or any type of cleaning with those giant sleeves getting in the way. Influencer fashion is fashion only for taking photos and not any practical living.

Reactions: 17
Vlogmas Part Six:

I haven't seen this Alix in a really long time. She seems very relaxed and looks like her old self here.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Cannot believe the flurry of Vlogmas videos after such a long absence. Just appears out of the blue like nothing has happened …
I can’t bring myself to watch her for this very reason (plus a lot of the comments about her videos sound like they’d be a boring watch) she’s always been inconsistent with uploads and generally comes across as quite lazy, I’m not spending my time watching someone like that. She’s too far in her own bubble to read the room.

Reactions: 13
Why does she always mention not having time to do her makeup/skincare? What else does she have to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
there's something uncomfortable in the shots with her and joe... she sort of grabs him and jumps around him almost maniacally 😅 and he's just standing there while she puts on a creepy smile.

i've only watched about half of her ''vlogmas'' so maybe this changes later on but i got the feeling that she's much more into it than he is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I follow her but once when I asked nicely about her bag colour she just ignored me. Unlike some of the other influencers who are kinder to share information.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I follow her but once when I asked nicely about her bag colour she just ignored me. Unlike some of the other influencers who are kinder to share information.
her engagement is horrible considering she hardly receives any comments on intsagram

• Heart
Reactions: 11
23956897-9C57-4C9D-9DFD-A002E9194FFA.png

I SO wanted to reply to her story with “What? You did your JOB?”
Posting it here instead 🙄😒

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 959864
I SO wanted to reply to her story with “What? You did your JOB?”
Posting it here instead 🙄😒
I hope Alix finds purpose and inspiration this year. She clearly doesn’t do much as her only content is from weekends when she leaves the house with her boyfriend. I say this with compassion as she seems a nice person.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow, 2.5 months off tattle, and Alix is still so boring her thread only moved 6 pages 😂

I have empathy for her as an introvert procrastinator myself, but I couldn’t imagine living a life as quiet (boring) as hers in one of the best cities in the world. She has so much potential.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
does anyone perhaps remember if joe and her own or rent their flat?

Reactions: 1