Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just walks around Crouch End in an over sized coat. Drinks overpriced hipster coffee and eats an artisan cinnamon bun.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I checked her last mini vlog and all she did was getting a coffee, walking her dog and getting flowers.

This could be done in an hour. What the hell is she doing with the remaining 23 hours?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I checked her last mini vlog and all she did was getting a coffee, walking her dog and getting flowers.

This could be done in an hour. What the hell is she doing with the remaining 23 hours?
I kind of think she just fills her time with online shopping and watching tv waiting for her boyfriend to get home.

Bit risqué for Alix 😳😳😳😳

And some beautiful, red (I assume) roses. In the obligatory black and white 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s starting to give me Betty Draper vibes. Sits at home doing nothing except waiting for her partner to come home from work. Sexy dress and cocktail in hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is only posting whenever she has an ad or an affiliate link 😒 talk about milking your subs

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So that ‘Friday catch up’ was just an excuse to post a million aff links? Lovely.

• Heart
  • Sad