Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you! for some reason i was just looking at her instagram and was convinced they own it 😅
The amount of work they have done to it whilst renting is a bit odd - their landlord obviously doesn’t care so much, but will be interesting if they have to undo it all when they move out. But I guess it is good content for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I always thought it was strange that the house was listed for sale when they moved in but she said they were renting.

Reactions: 4
maybe the landlord is someone they know? so instead of selling it he/she rented it out to them, and lets them decorate as they wish.

seems like a really nice place anyway!

Reactions: 7
TryiNg NoT tO pUt ToO mUcH pReSsUrE oN mYsElF tO gEt BaCk iNtO a RoUtiNe.

girl, we know.
Jheez. Sorry but I’m losing all patience with Alix, she needs ‘the fear’. There’s nothing in her life pushing her on. I came off ESA recently to work full time and it’s absolutely terrifying, I have nothing and no one to rely on except myself. I have the fear! Not sure what I’m trying to say really except the girl is just coasting aimlessly and it’s so frustrating to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jheez. Sorry but I’m losing all patience with Alix, she needs ‘the fear’. There’s nothing in her life pushing her on. I came off ESA recently to work full time and it’s absolutely terrifying, I have nothing and no one to rely on except myself. I have the fear! Not sure what I’m trying to say really except the girl is just coasting aimlessly and it’s so frustrating to watch.
FKGC.gif

''you need the fear!!''

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do not understand how this person needs all these lamps, apps and even a pre made coffee or tea the night before next to her in bed to….. get up. Obviously these questions are self made up as well .. who in their right mind would be asking her for these types of tips. She does nothing. Infuriating.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do not understand how this person needs all these lamps, apps and even a pre made coffee or tea the night before next to her in bed to….. get up. Obviously these questions are self made up as well .. who in their right mind would be asking her for these types of tips. She does nothing. Infuriating.
So she gets up at 6am.. to then feel like that makes her a 'productive human' and then goes out for a dog walk and croissant in joggers? And maybe take a picture of a shadow against one of her apartment walls in the afternoon and call it a day?

Woooow, good thing she has her coffee ready, insta to scroll and lamps that turn on!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a lumi light and definitely notice a difference in tiredness when I have to use my phone as my alarm clock. But with a full time job and responsibilities, I do not have the time to leisurely wake up on a weekday, scroll through my phone, drink some hot tea as soon as I wake up, then walk 25 minutes to stand in line for coffee for 15 minutes then walk back, then do some online shopping and putter around my place.

Reactions: 12
So she gets up at 6am.. to then feel like that makes her a 'productive human' and then goes out for a dog walk and croissant in joggers? And maybe take a picture of a shadow against one of her apartment walls in the afternoon and call it a day?

Woooow, good thing she has her coffee ready, insta to scroll and lamps that turn on!
‘A shadow’ 💀💀💀💀 So embarrassingly accurate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she really had me thinking she was going to put effort into her accounts again... more fool me!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Do we think she made enough money over the few weeks of December she posted to get her through most of 2022? I feel like the next time we see her will be when the coffers are nearly empty and need to be refilled.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
How long can they go without posting to YT before they’re demonetized? Is it 6 months? 8? If so, we’ll see her then and no sooner.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She'll have to abandon YouTube at some point, right?

Because if she keeps disappearing and coming back her followers simply won't be there due to the lack of consistency. Which will result in less actual "influence" and less brand deals.

Reactions: 10