Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand, if doing her ‘job’ causes her so much stress and anxiety that she can’t do it for most of the year, surely she needs to find another job? If you’re having that much time off work, there is something seriously wrong that needs addressing.
I found this vlog really worrying. Being in the public eye clearly isn’t good for her mental health. She would benefit from taking herself online but i guess girl can’t let go of the ££££

Reactions: 15
Wow the latest blog, how does someone do basically nothing for an entire year? No work, no study, not travelling, rarely seeing friends or family… What does she do all day while Joe is working? I don’t know if she realises how privileged she is being able to take so much time off to “look after herself”.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I used to love her back in the day, but now everything is just so dark around her. She had gone through a hard time, but she should seek out for help, or try to improve in some ways....

If you say so, Alix 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
She dresses like such a heffalump! Everyone’s huge beige baggy or gives her a big gunt. She’s got a cracking figure (remember her in the silky cami dress a few years back?) I dunno why she doesn’t make the most of it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The qna… she’s living in a bubble of delusion 🚩
She looks like a schoolmarm. Those glasses are horrifically unflattering.
Also, what is with the "blush" (I use that term very lightly)? It looks like a stripe of golden mud poo rolled across her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched part 2 and is it just me or she said nothing for 10 minutes?

No explanation regarding what she did throughout the year. No explanation regarding how she was able to post on Instagram but not on YouTube.

How can you let an entire year go by without doing nothing as a grown woman?

If she was a teenager I would understand because you need time to understand who you are and what you want to do. But she is a freaking adult whose job is to only post pictures and videos of herself. How difficult can it be to decide whether or not this is something that she wants to keep doing.

Reactions: 14
76014B0E-9FCC-4DFB-AE67-79F0F44E0EB3.jpeg

I love how this is the top comment. What do you do to pay your bills?! I love how she was all like, “ohhh there’s just not enough time in the day to have a clean house, have a boyfriend, have friends”… imagine all that and an ACTUAL job 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34
“Not enough hours in the day”?? Sorry, what? To do what exactly??!!
Also, can’t she do anything without her bloody boyfriend?

That was another pointless and boring blog. 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I find it interesting that, despite clearly needing to close the chapter on her YouTube and influencer career, she takes no responsibility for HER contribution to the exact things that have been bringing her down and preventing her from doing her job - consumer culture, vanity, and perfection in social media. She’s part of the problem too, even if she’s been dealing with her own struggles. I don’t think it helps that she looks like a loaf of bread with the way she dresses.

And no, she can’t do anything without her boyfriend because she has no friends in London.

Reactions: 30
Her channel name is so ridiculous (what's that suppose to mean even?), never mind her lack of creative/interesting videos. I can't believe people waste time watching that bore.

Reactions: 6
I find it interesting that, despite clearly needing to close the chapter on her YouTube and influencer career, she takes no responsibility for HER contribution to the exact things that have been bringing her down and preventing her from doing her job - consumer culture, vanity, and perfection in social media. She’s part of the problem too, even if she’s been dealing with her own struggles. I don’t think it helps that she looks like a loaf of bread with the way she dresses.

And no, she can’t do anything without her boyfriend because she has no friends in London.
And she’s never going to make any either. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Bless her I get an overall sadness when watching her videos. it's clear she has struggled but she reminds me a bit of me as I procrastinate, I am an introvert!

I think it's good actually, not everyone has loads of friends, it's good she shows this on youtube but she just needs to push herself out of her comfort zone. Not everyone has the luxury to take a year off work and still afford peloton, eating out etc so inadvertently it just shows another unrealistic lifestyle image - a result she says of her being affected so much from social media that she wasn't even being able to take a photo of herself and needed time out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I really don’t understand what she has to be so stressed/anxious about when she doesn’t actually do anything? And in the current climate it all feels a bit tone deaf. Many people have had mental health issues over the last year or so, unfortunately they don’t have the luxury of being able to take that amount of time off work.

Reactions: 25
I struggle to understand how she is able to afford living in London without a proper income. Is she able to live off affiliate links only?!

Reactions: 17
Her vlogmas videos popped on my youtube page and I swear I didn't even remember who she was!
Why is she back? what's the point? money?

Reactions: 14
Her vlogmas videos popped on my youtube page and I swear I didn't even remember who she was!
Why is she back? what's the point? money?
I am almost certain that’s the reason. That December Adsense money! Plus affliliate links.

• Sad
Wow, she plans her meals in spreadsheets and still claims to have so little time 😳

• Haha