Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going to leave these here....

View attachment 925270

View attachment 925271

*whistles* 😘

Also reminds me a lot of sunbeamsjess, who alix has often mentioned and who has the same hair cut, length, and glasses.
I didn't know BB had glasses like this but I've stopped watching her videos recently. They did remind me of Sunbeamsjess but I'm sure her glasses fit a bit better than Alix's.... she's just got the tip of her nose peeking through at the end :LOL:

Vlogmas might as well be Beigemas. Waking up in a beige bed with a beige dog then filming some beige trousers and a beige handbag in a beige living room. Then browsing some beige items in a shop and eating some beige food.

The next day its time for beige leggings and a beige hoodie for a workout. A nice beige breakfast, then add a beige coat for a walk. Followed by some sepia toned beige footage of buying a tree. Back to the beige living room for some more sepia footage and a beige Baileys while putting up the beige/ neutral Christmss decorations.

The Starbucks cup was the only pop of colour in the whole video.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn't know BB had glasses like this but I've stopped watching her videos recently. They did remind me of Sunbeamsjess but I'm sure her glasses fit a bit better than Alix's.... she's just got the tip of her nose peeking through at the end :LOL:

Vlogmas might as well be Beigemas. Waking up in a beige bed with a beige dog then filming some beige trousers and a beige handbag in a beige living room. Then browsing some beige items in a shop and eating some beige food.

The next day its time for beige leggings and a beige hoodie for a workout. A nice beige breakfast, then add a beige coat for a walk. Followed by some sepia toned beige footage of buying a tree. Back to the beige living room for some more sepia footage and a beige Baileys while putting up the beige/ neutral Christmss decorations.

The Starbucks cup was the only pop of colour in the whole video.
A totally pointless vlog. Apart from the fact that she’ll make some dosh from it!

Reactions: 6
Just going to leave these here....

View attachment 925270

View attachment 925271

*whistles* 😘

Also reminds me a lot of sunbeamsjess, who alix has often mentioned and who has the same hair cut, length, and glasses.
I know imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but this is just weird. It’s like when you were at school and one of your friends starts copying everything you wear or how you do your hair. What is she? 8 years old? Just weird 😳

Reactions: 8
Yeah, Lucy's don't fit either because she's always pushing them up.

Someone get them all a Specsavers AD.
Wait? These are real glasses with prescription lenses?! I thought all these girls were buying fake plastic glasses like it was the 2000’s again! They’re actually spending money on these? (Assuming these aren’t gifted).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait? These are real glasses with prescription lenses?! I thought all these girls were buying fake plastic glasses like it was the 2000’s again! They’re actually spending money on these? (Assuming these aren’t gifted).
I remember Lucy once linked where hers were from and someone had commented that they don't fit her face and that she should go to an opticians or get a different style because having your glasses sliding around/ at the wrong distance isn't great for your eyesight.

I'm going to assume Alix's are also prescription lenses, but I could be wrong! I do think the huge clear plastic frames is a current trend.

Reactions: 3
Thanks! Assuming it’s like the first, I’m not even going to give it a try. She’s really put me off her content.

Reactions: 6
Also I’m pretty sure basis this Q&A that she doesn’t have any other job and has basically been sitting at home “stressed” for some reason.

Reactions: 11
The qna… she’s living in a bubble of delusion 🚩
I have the exact same glasses £3 from China to stop my eyes straining at screens. I wouldn't wear them out nevermind taking a selfie with them on as I look like a right knobhead but I guess that's the fashion these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand, if doing her ‘job’ causes her so much stress and anxiety that she can’t do it for most of the year, surely she needs to find another job? If you’re having that much time off work, there is something seriously wrong that needs addressing.

Reactions: 27