Ian Moore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mumma goth is the biggest troll on the app. I watched her dox a 14 year old kid multiple times and repeatedly encourage her followers to give him tit, then when he started receiving death threats she was like WOAHHH not my problem. I can’t stand her she needs to get off that bleeping app, get out of other peoples business and find a job.
Yes someone that agrees with me I saw her trolling that lad a few years ago she following transphobic pages so I bet she's the behind tbe troll page then she does need to get of her lazy ass and get a job she litrally does a video like anyone gives a duck what she says up that pissed up welsh dragons arse who is also a super troll them 2 need ther wow thread but I dont no how to do it

Reactions: 2
Yeah longshaw was up a lot of peoples arses for some reason, she was defo very snakey. I saw that, it was very odd I’m not sure why she did that
Shes a massive bum licker that welsh drunken mess and mumma sloth are bigger ones all that group have more faces than big ben all play little miss innocent while trolling other can not stand any of them

It’s nice that his neighbour has helped him sort out his flat a bit. Hopefully be nicer for the poor cat too!

Reactions: 5
It’s nice that his neighbour has helped him sort out his flat a bit. Hopefully be nicer for the poor cat too!
I doubt they have all his neighbours hate him whwn he says he leaves the cat wirh a neighbour its a lie they all shout onse at him thats why he dont leave the flat on the first place I think its probably been social services

Reactions: 3
Anyone watching Steve’s live right now? He’s playing one of Ian’s lives and addressing everything he’s saying - saying Gemma didn’t take Ian’s ring doorbell but apparently there’s proof? Can’t keep up
I saw his live last night wirh Gemma the door bell saga goes on is funny as they mentioned that drunken nessa again have u seen her trolling shes put of control and that mumma goth woman the transphobic accounts are vile how do we make a new thread for them 2 please someone make one

I saw his live last night wirh Gemma the door bell saga goes on is funny as they mentioned that drunken nessa again have u seen her trolling shes put of control and that mumma goth woman the transphobic accounts are vile how do we make a new thread for them 2 please someone make one
Who is mumma goth, I’ve not seen her before, and if she’s transphobic, is it her that’s behind some of the trolling accounts I’m seeing at the moment? One account is called GeorginaWhittaker or something similar, is she Steve’s sister? It’s confusing.

Seems to me Steve likes collecting vulnerable people, Danny, Ian, Gem and Kiwi are all loners with issues, Steve coerced Ian (Ian has apparently told police this and if true, Steve may be in trouble as coercing someone vulnerable is predatory behaviour) but the vulnerable ones he collects all get in online arguments while he sits back (being slowly crushed by his cholesterol stomach) watching. He’s a creep!

• Heart
he sounds a lot more happier now that he is straightening himself out. Whether it be a neighbour or social work, its good to see him trying to better his quality of life. He just needs to sort out his diet. He done a video reply to someone about him being happier now he is away from Steves influence which looks to be true.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed Ian is a mod in Nicks lives? 😂😂😂 bless Nick man he’d forgive Satan if he could 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is mumma goth, I’ve not seen her before, and if she’s transphobic, is it her that’s behind some of the trolling accounts I’m seeing at the moment? One account is called GeorginaWhittaker or something similar, is she Steve’s sister? It’s confusing.

Seems to me Steve likes collecting vulnerable people, Danny, Ian, Gem and Kiwi are all loners with issues, Steve coerced Ian (Ian has apparently told police this and if true, Steve may be in trouble as coercing someone vulnerable is predatory behaviour) but the vulnerable ones he collects all get in online arguments while he sits back (being slowly crushed by his cholesterol stomach) watching. He’s a creep!
Its that welsh dragon behind those troll account that whitaker is kiwis mate the Welsh woman is a massive troll think thay goth woman is sqphire blackwolf on there she seriously has got a screw loose she talks about her self being some law speaker for some American loons but welsh dragon is a massive troll along with an account saw Mercedes ive just seen the have doxed an innocent family who's the man has stage 4 cancer or summit and the other is an 74 year old single granny they doxed seriously sick that goth woman supports ness and her trolling so is just as bad iveseen that welsh dragon ness turn on everyone as for Steve I believe Ian is much worse some of the things he's said about rape and sniffing ashes he's sick in head ive not seen Ian for ages is he s on tiktok

he sounds a lot more happier now that he is straightening himself out. Whether it be a neighbour or social work, its good to see him trying to better his quality of life. He just needs to sort out his diet. He done a video reply to someone about him being happier now he is away from Steves influence which looks to be true.
He will until he hits the vodka again I think ians ego got the best of him and he needed knocking of his high horse give him a few weeks and a few bottles he be off abusing people again as for him modding for nick nick phoned police on Ian that goth woman used to help nick but she trolled that 14 year old and told him to kill himself of I remember rightly and nick fucked her off

• Wow
Its that welsh dragon behind those troll account that whitaker is kiwis mate the Welsh woman is a massive troll think thay goth woman is sqphire blackwolf on there she seriously has got a screw loose she talks about her self being some law speaker for some American loons but welsh dragon is a massive troll along with an account saw Mercedes ive just seen the have doxed an innocent family who's the man has stage 4 cancer or summit and the other is an 74 year old single granny they doxed seriously sick that goth woman supports ness and her trolling so is just as bad iveseen that welsh dragon ness turn on everyone as for Steve I believe Ian is much worse some of the things he's said about rape and sniffing ashes he's sick in head ive not seen Ian for ages is he s on tiktok

He will until he hits the vodka again I think ians ego got the best of him and he needed knocking of his high horse give him a few weeks and a few bottles he be off abusing people again as for him modding for nick nick phoned police on Ian that goth woman used to help nick but she trolled that 14 year old and told him to kill himself of I remember rightly and nick fucked her off
Trolling an old man is insanity, what were they thinking? It really stuns me just how nasty people can get when they feel butthurt.

I’ve seen so many egos grow and get twisted due to tiktok fame, (perceived fame, they don’t realise we hate watch the car crash) Ian has been completely vile at times, I can’t stand him as a person but I feel for the human part of him, happy people don’t say vile things, he’s not full ticket that one, whereas Steve and Kiwi are full ticket and should be ashamed of their behaviour.
BTW, who is Jezza? I remember the man, I remember Kiwi trolling him relentlessly but why are they so obsessed with him still?

Ian is looking tbe best I’ve seen him, he’s had stomach flu so has lost weight and is staying off social media, he said he’s working with police and has reported Steve for taking advantage, and the troll accounts. Who knows what’s true with that lot though, this could all be set up for views.

Trolling an old man is insanity, what were they thinking? It really stuns me just how nasty people can get when they feel butthurt.

I’ve seen so many egos grow and get twisted due to tiktok fame, (perceived fame, they don’t realise we hate watch the car crash) Ian has been completely vile at times, I can’t stand him as a person but I feel for the human part of him, happy people don’t say vile things, he’s not full ticket that one, whereas Steve and Kiwi are full ticket and should be ashamed of their behaviour.
BTW, who is Jezza? I remember the man, I remember Kiwi trolling him relentlessly but why are they so obsessed with him still?

Ian is looking tbe best I’ve seen him, he’s had stomach flu so has lost weight and is staying off social media, he said he’s working with police and has reported Steve for taking advantage, and the troll accounts. Who knows what’s true with that lot though, this could all be set up for views.
Yeah its bad aint it ive seen some screen shots from the blokes daughter the man is bed ridden and very ill they have put it up saying its someone else police are dealing with it I think ..I get what u mean about Ian but he's not as stupid has he is made out to be from what I gather Steve helped more than anyone else has financially as well as taking him out on trips did he manipulate situations possibly but Ian nos right from wrong as for that kiwi I generally think he was sticking up for Ian because lets face it Ian was trolled terrible at one point being called a onse every 5 mins I sorta liked him owning thay cyber she was the biggest bully on app besides that goth woman and welsh dragon nessa I havnt seen that kiwi for ages I think he's gone tbf have u seen ians transphobic rants about that Danny I watched it and was horrified think its gone to police also so they gunna end up being arrested at this point and the question is who stole that bloody doorbell 🤣

Ian has MASSIVELY been thrown off his high horse. Remember he used to do the whole “I’ve got all the money in the world, duck everyone I’m the king, look at all this premium stuff I’m drinking and eating” and ever since people found out he lives in a bleeping tip it’s suddenly “think about my mental health”!!

Ian has MASSIVELY been thrown off his high horse. Remember he used to do the whole “I’ve got all the money in the world, duck everyone I’m the king, look at all this premium stuff I’m drinking and eating” and ever since people found out he lives in a bleeping tip it’s suddenly “think about my mental health”!!
Ha yeah you’re right! To be fair though most of these tiktok lolcows have mental health issues, normal people dont behave in this way
Yeah its bad aint it ive seen some screen shots from the blokes daughter the man is bed ridden and very ill they have put it up saying its someone else police are dealing with it I think ..I get what u mean about Ian but he's not as stupid has he is made out to be from what I gather Steve helped more than anyone else has financially as well as taking him out on trips did he manipulate situations possibly but Ian nos right from wrong as for that kiwi I generally think he was sticking up for Ian because lets face it Ian was trolled terrible at one point being called a onse every 5 mins I sorta liked him owning thay cyber she was the biggest bully on app besides that goth woman and welsh dragon nessa I havnt seen that kiwi for ages I think he's gone tbf have u seen ians transphobic rants about that Danny I watched it and was horrified think its gone to police also so they gunna end up being arrested at this point and the question is who stole that bloody doorbell 🤣
100%Ian knows right from wrong but I’d argue his vulnerability was exploited and he was forced into doing things he didn’t want to do. The vid of Steve publicly humiliating Ian outside Buckingham palace making him wear a crown was difficult to watch, telling Ian to say Steve was the landlord, the eviction, all of that was orchestrated by one of them, I’d guess Steve.

I’ve so many questions with this lot. Who is Jezza and why are they still obsessed with him?
Did Gem abandon her kids or is that just trolls making stuff up?
Did Nessas ex leave her because she was trolling people?
Why are grown adults giving out each other’s addresses
What account is the ugly bald Kiwi troll hiding behind currently
Why are none of them able to self reflect and realise integrity and decency are much better traits than arguing on the internet and stealing doorbells 😂

Ha yeah you’re right! To be fair though most of these tiktok lolcows have mental health issues, normal people dont behave in this way

100%Ian knows right from wrong but I’d argue his vulnerability was exploited and he was forced into doing things he didn’t want to do. The vid of Steve publicly humiliating Ian outside Buckingham palace making him wear a crown was difficult to watch, telling Ian to say Steve was the landlord, the eviction, all of that was orchestrated by one of them, I’d guess Steve.

I’ve so many questions with this lot. Who is Jezza and why are they still obsessed with him?
Why are none of them able to self reflect and realise integrity and decency are much better traits than arguing on the internet and stealing doorbells 😂
I think Gemma had her kids taken cos she’s a druggy bleep! Hence the false teeth.

• Haha
I think Gemma had her kids taken cos she’s a druggy bleep! Hence the false teeth.
I don’t think I’ve watched her enough, the few times I’ve seen her on Steve’s live she seemed to have her tit together ish, she’s a rowdy drunk but her house looked nice, I don’t know a crackhead with a TV 😂 so that’s why it doesn’t seem to fit

• Haha

I now jezza was once friends with Ian and then started trolling him had about 50 different accounts at one point as far as I no gem did not abandon her kids thats just trolls as for nessa her kids dad left her because she's constantly pissed and abusive now her kids have been took of her and I believe live with there dad her last boyfriend that do guy said the same she was always drunk and abusive ive seen today she been outed as a massive troll including the racist ones on that Longsdon and she been putting peoples kids on accounts if you look all tbe proof has been posted im not convinced about Ian I think he does lack some mental compasity but he's also not stupid I just think his ego got the better of him its a shame they have all fell out i think they generally all as bad as each other I havnt seen that potatoe kiwi for months think he keeps out of it

I do agree the people around him did protect him what ever he says and he just got to big for his boots the joke is he gets benefits and calls others out for it the things he's said to woman has been disgusting and about killing kids the only reason he calls mental health now is because he has no one protecting him in my opinion

I now jezza was once friends with Ian and then started trolling him had about 50 different accounts at one point as far as I no gem did not abandon her kids thats just trolls as for nessa her kids dad left her because she's constantly pissed and abusive now her kids have been took of her and I believe live with there dad her last boyfriend that do guy said the same she was always drunk and abusive ive seen today she been outed as a massive troll including the racist ones on that Longsdon and she been putting peoples kids on accounts if you look all tbe proof has been posted im not convinced about Ian I think he does lack some mental compasity but he's also not stupid I just think his ego got the better of him its a shame they have all fell out i think they generally all as bad as each other I havnt seen that potatoe kiwi for months think he keeps out of it

I do agree the people around him did protect him what ever he says and he just got to big for his boots the joke is he gets benefits and calls others out for it the things he's said to woman has been disgusting and about killing kids the only reason he calls mental health now is because he has no one protecting him in my opinion
Oh so Jezza started it? Well you reap what you sow I guess!

I caught a live of Gems the other day, she was drunk again, but her daughters were with her so yeah that’s just a mean rumour. It’s sad tbh, the things people on tiktok do to each other, all that energy wasted on trolling, speaks volumes about them.

Oh I’ve not seen any of that tea yet, I’ll go have a look now thanks 🙂

Reactions: 1
Oh so Jezza started it? Well you reap what you sow I guess!

I caught a live of Gems the other day, she was drunk again, but her daughters were with her so yeah that’s just a mean rumour. It’s sad tbh, the things people on tiktok do to each other, all that energy wasted on trolling, speaks volumes about them.

Oh I’ve not seen any of that tea yet, I’ll go have a look now thanks 🙂
Its bloody mental that Mercedes that welsh pissheads mate has about 30 accounts some are vile and they calling others trolls the hypocrisy is unbelievable some said she's that burger account does anyone remember all the food accounts last year I think the burger one was cybers mate that had about 200 accounts I was sick of seeing food accounts

Its bloody mental that Mercedes that welsh pissheads mate has about 30 accounts some are vile and they calling others trolls the hypocrisy is unbelievable some said she's that burger account does anyone remember all the food accounts last year I think the burger one was cybers mate that had about 200 accounts I was sick of seeing food accounts
Wait what? I always thought Burger accounts were Kiwi? Kiwiandchips, Burgerandchips etc. Unbelievable that anyone would make that many accounts just to troll others, that’s at a level that a shrink needs to be involved!

Did you see Ian’s new vid on YouTube? I wonder what Steve will respond to it. Ian says sorry for his hillsborough comments and said Steve told him to say it, Steve coerced him and he’s doing the same to Gem and Danny.

Wait what? I always thought Burger accounts were Kiwi? Kiwiandchips, Burgerandchips etc. Unbelievable that anyone would make that many accounts just to troll others, that’s at a level that a shrink needs to be involved!

Did you see Ian’s new vid on YouTube? I wonder what Steve will respond to it. Ian says sorry for his hillsborough comments and said Steve told him to say it, Steve coerced him and he’s doing the same to Gem and Danny.
No the burger and chips who is now Mercedes was a massive troll nessa has about 5 6 troll pages too at the min ive noticed kiwi gets blamed for account tou no most of the troll accounts he got blamed for were that welsh nessa woman and appently she done the racist accounts on cybers friend I saw a post cyber did exposing it I dont belive Steve told him to say that because I remember a live and Ian was whispering to kiwi telling him to say it you could just make it out that kiwi must of refused but I heard Ian so hes full of tit I no Steve eggs them on but we are adults and what about ians tranphoboc rant a few weeks ago who will he blame for that