Ian Moore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No the burger and chips who is now Mercedes was a massive troll nessa has about 5 6 troll pages too at the min ive noticed kiwi gets blamed for account tou no most of the troll accounts he got blamed for were that welsh nessa woman and appently she done the racist accounts on cybers friend I saw a post cyber did exposing it I dont belive Steve told him to say that because I remember a live and Ian was whispering to kiwi telling him to say it you could just make it out that kiwi must of refused but I heard Ian so hes full of tit I no Steve eggs them on but we are adults and what about ians tranphoboc rant a few weeks ago who will he blame for that
So KiwiandChips was Kiwi, but BurgerandChips was Mercedes? Is Mercedes her actual name? I’ve been blaming Kiwi for all those profiles and they weren’t all him! Nessa is denying that she’s involved in any trolling and comes across believable tbh, it’s all so weird.

They are adults, but Steve has inserted himself as a position of power, and used manipulation and money to get Ian to play along, and Ian is dumb as rocks, so vulnerable. Steve is a real issue imo, look at him, he’s got no life whatsoever, no true friends, no partner, no food in the fridge because he “doesn’t like cooking smells” (complete BS if you ask me, he’s lonely and inferior so bolsters his ego and stomach size by eating out daily, I promise you the service staff will know him as the lonely saddo that flaunts his gold card thinking it means something) his paranoia about being on cam is interesting too, money is the only true friend he has, the way he’s clung to the odd people he’s met online (Ian, Kiwi, Gem, Danny) shows he’s got no one else, and by the way he portrays himself (branded clothes, money, nice cars, holidays) he likes to live a flashy lifestyle, but doesn’t hang out with flashy people because he can’t compete with them and doesn’t like it. He can’t control or manipulate equals, and equals don’t bolster his ego. He’s a walking red flag. I don’t think the police will do a thing about Ian’s claims, as all that happened was he received hate on the internet which isn’t a crime, but they may have a word with Steve and it’ll certainly be kept on file.

Reactions: 5
They are adults, but Steve has inserted himself as a position of power, and used manipulation and money to get Ian to play along, and Ian is dumb as rocks, so vulnerable. Steve is a real issue imo, look at him, he’s got no life whatsoever, no true friends, no partner, no food in the fridge because he “doesn’t like cooking smells” (complete BS if you ask me, he’s lonely and inferior so bolsters his ego and stomach size by eating out daily, I promise you the service staff will know him as the lonely saddo that flaunts his gold card thinking it means something) his paranoia about being on cam is interesting too, money is the only true friend he has, the way he’s clung to the odd people he’s met online (Ian, Kiwi, Gem, Danny) shows he’s got no one else, and by the way he portrays himself (branded clothes, money, nice cars, holidays) he likes to live a flashy lifestyle, but doesn’t hang out with flashy people because he can’t compete with them and doesn’t like it. He can’t control or manipulate equals, and equals don’t bolster his ego. He’s a walking red flag. I don’t think the police will do a thing about Ian’s claims, as all that happened was he received hate on the internet which isn’t a crime, but they may have a word with Steve and it’ll certainly be kept on file.
That’s an exact summary of my opinion on Steve! 👏🏻

Any successful business types that I know would think he was an absolute weirdo. The bit about all the staff acknowledging the lonely saddo with the gold card was so accurate!

Reactions: 4
So KiwiandChips was Kiwi, but BurgerandChips was Mercedes? Is Mercedes her actual name? I’ve been blaming Kiwi for all those profiles and they weren’t all him! Nessa is denying that she’s involved in any trolling and comes across believable tbh, it’s all so weird.

Absolutely, the whole situation is very dark imo. You have to ask yourself why someone as rich and successful as Steve insists on hanging around with people on benefits in the first place… I feel really sorry for Ian tbh, he is no angel but I believe his claims about being coerced by Steve into doing and saying controversial things for entertainment.

No Mercedes is a hollyoaks character from what I seen kiwi and chips exposed nessa at Christmas because she was behind loads of troll accounts which he was blamed for and she was playing miss innocent he posted there insta chat were she admitted to being colinthenonce and a few cyber and lonhsdon troll pages with a number of racist post on there I no cyber caught her out on a racist page too even that burger page new nessa was a troll he exposed her but she always plays the victim she is far from it i do find it strange how people who never met have this control on people I dont think police will do anything I no ians had a few people at his door and even of Steve did put pressure on him ians big enough to no whats hes saying there all as bad as each other I've jada look and think kiwi and chips not on there anymore even though he still gets the blame

Absolutely, the whole situation is very dark imo. You have to ask yourself why someone as rich and successful as Steve insists on hanging around with people on benefits in the first place… I feel really sorry for Ian tbh, he is no angel but I believe his claims about being coerced by Steve into doing and saying controversial things for entertainment.
I think its his entertainment myself he dont take any of it seriously and obviously can afford not to work alot

I think its his entertainment myself he dont take any of it seriously and obviously can afford not to work alot
Id say by the mileage he’s put in to his circus show friend group and turning up to intimidate people suggests Steve does take it seriously, and if making friends like that is a form of entertainment for him then he’s perverse.

Reactions: 2
Id say by the mileage he’s put in to his circus show friend group and turning up to intimidate people suggests Steve does take it seriously, and if making friends like that is a form of entertainment for him then he’s perverse.
Yeah they must do some miles but does some1 turning up mean you gone to intimidate them if I had a problem with someone I'd rather go knock on door and sort it them putting tit online but maybe thats just me I think of more people faced each other tiktok would not full of keyboard warriors

Reactions: 1
Yeah they must do some miles but does some1 turning up mean you gone to intimidate them if I had a problem with someone I'd rather go knock on door and sort it them putting tit online but maybe thats just me I think of more people faced each other tiktok would not full of keyboard warriors
Are you Steve? Genuine question cos you know a lot about the whole backstory yet consistently stick up for him, when his actions are indefensible. I know Steve reads here because he’s never once mentioned adult services for Ian until a day or two after I said it on a post here lol. No offence, i don’t mind if you are, no hate, just curious.

Are you Steve? Genuine question cos you know a lot about the whole backstory yet consistently stick up for him, when his actions are indefensible. I know Steve reads here because he’s never once mentioned adult services for Ian until a day or two after I said it on a post here lol. No offence, i don’t mind if you are, no hate, just curious.
No im not Steve im not sticking up for anyone I just think everyone has had a part to play Steve and Ian are both to blame for there behaviour I do no alot because I have been watching it all for a few years I have been told a few things and I can honestly say Ian is no victim he has said some vile tit so has Steve but then so have others I do miss the days of couchio calling tbe jpp out its funny how things have turned out nessa is the worst troll put of them all mumma goth has lost the plot

What is going on with ian atm? He seems to be doing lot better, saw one of his food reveals the other day and he was actually having a salad, apple and rice pudding!! He hasn’t been doing any of his drunk and abusive lives recently either.
I’m wondering if he has moved in with a family member or something as I noticed he isn’t in his flat any more

What is going on with ian atm? He seems to be doing lot better, saw one of his food reveals the other day and he was actually having a salad, apple and rice pudding!! He hasn’t been doing any of his drunk and abusive lives recently either.
I’m wondering if he has moved in with a family member or something as I noticed he isn’t in his flat any more

i saw this!! and he’s not just sat on his bed, he seems to be sitting up in a different room when he posts. i really hope this is the start to him getting his life back

I believe he is in his flat someone said soci services have helped him clean his flat and sorted it out I saw a live the other night he was fast asleep on a live it was amusing I do hope he sorts himself out gets off the vodka and stops the rants time will tell I guess im sure he said he's only seen his mum twice in 3 years which is very sad

Can someone let me know what this battle with Nick is? Is it one of those stupid gift battles?

View attachment 1165413

yeah it’s one of those gift battles - they both seem to have pulled in a fair bit of money already!
You know I don’t hate this too much. They’re both down on their luck and Ian obviously has some issues - if they can earn a pretty penny on gullible TikTok users then fair play - but I might just be saying this because I like Nick

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You know I don’t hate this too much. They’re both down on their luck and Ian obviously has some issues - if they can earn a pretty penny on gullible TikTok users then fair play - but I might just be saying this because I like Nick
agree 100%. i really like Nick he’s a good guy and Ian seems to be turning a corner so fair play to him!

Steve is on live right now and said he thinks this is how it’s gone down - people were really worried about Sammie when all those pictures of his flat from Steve got leaked - so loads of people rang the RSPCA, they came out, seen the state of the flat and contacted the social who have got involved and said if you don’t sort the flat out we will take Sammie off you. I can see that happening, as i know the living conditions are awful for poor Sammie, but he loves that cat.

Steve was also saying how all of what Ian is saying are lies and he never used him or forced him for anything.

Steve was also saying how all of what Ian is saying are lies and he never used him or forced him for anything.
he’s bound to say this! You couldn’t make him up, he was driving up and down the M56 last night with a the woman that looks like a crack head, and the trans one who I still haven’t worked out is f-m or m-f!! … he’s terribly tragic!