Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Weekend shenanigans:

- Ian did a live on YouTube followed by TT live at 6am, he was WASTED, usual racist shit then ‘passed out’ on his back occasionally squealing ‘rim me’ ‘lick my bum hole’ 🤢. The camera then seemed to fall off the bed and pan in on a corner of the grot pit, the live continued (for hours) with Ian snoring and occasionally muttering something about wanting to ‘fuck peoples fathers’

- Steve did a live and revealed that he does not own the flat!!!! He let Ian say that so people couldn’t slate him for being on benefits and living in a council property (which it apparently is)

- Danny (who is a trans man which I didn’t know) then came on and bleated about Ian making him pay for an Indian meal, they all seemed to take this very seriously, voice notes were shared, and it was talked about A LOT!! 🤣

- Ian now has a new BFF called Ronnie and Sinister Steve has been kicked to the kerb, the breakdown in friendship is irreparable apparently (Ian mocked Steve’s mums small tits on YouTube - step too far King Ian, step too far!!)

- The woman with the poorly fitting dentures (Gemma?) was bouncing between the lives ‘modding’ … she’s obviously been promoted!

Oh, and Steve tried to get a cleaner to do a deep clean of Ian’s flat, he took photos to ensure she ‘understood the assignment’ and they were leaked - it’s worse than it looks on TT 😱😱

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
He used to be quite funny when he did the shout outs on TikTok as jokes. The ones where people asked for advice on turning into washing machines etc. Then he got big headed and into the drama with Kiwi and Michelle etc. The lies came in that he earns 2k a week and had an IT job from home. He didn't even have a computer or a fax machine which he said he used. I dont spend my time watching his lives but ive seen plenty of clips from some of the vile things he's said about people. His whole setup is weird. He clearly doesn't work and I'm guessing he does get some disability from the DWP but how me manages to order takeaway food everyday surely won't be covered by PIP or DLA. I read somewhere that they believe Steve pays him money but god knows what that Steve bloke gets from it. Ian is just a straight up liar and hypocrite with the stuff he comes out with. Id be very very surprised if he makes another year or two. He's 35? Never leaves the flat. Only does when Steve takes him out and even then its usually for meals or drives it seems. I used to feel sorry for him for some of the early trolling he received but not anymore. The vile attacks on people I've seen and some of the disgusting things he's said to others. The only person I have sympathy for is his poor cat.
I need to know what the deal is with steve Harrison tbh, I think he is the strangest one of them all

Reactions: 9

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Ian is trying to blame Steve for everything. That's typical Ian Though to be fair. He is a liar too. We all knew that was a council flat and he don't earn nowhere near 2k he is trying to out Steve but Steve has as much on Ian as Ian has on Steve they are bad as each other. Grown men acting like school kids! Both a disgrace the male race!

Reactions: 8

Octopies

Chatty Member
Guys i came home from my works do drunk last night
And my partner told me I kept shushing him and telling him I couldn’t speak to him because I had to watch Ian’s YouTube live stream
And apparently I kept laughing like it was really hilarious
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Did anyone see his live a couple of days ago?
He was up all night drinking then decided to go live on tiktok, people in the comments were telling him to go live with randomers so he went live with some young british pakistani lad and literally unleashed the most vile racism I’ve ever heard in my life.
It was shocking, he was calling him terrorist, accusing him of being in isis, calling him a rag head, ranting about how ‘his people’ come over here stealing benefits and grooming kids. It was absolutely vile honestly, the lad handled it well he was dishing out the n0nce / fat insults right back at ian but I felt terrible for him.
Ians problem is that he takes it way too far every single time, there was no need for that it was so uncomfortable to watch.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Fragglez

I’m not sure why Steve would have been on TikTok in the first place? 2-3 years ago it was predominantly a kids app, I got drawn in just before lockdown as my kids were on it and it used to fascinate me …. I wonder what attracted the childless, middle aged businessman to it?!
This is what I can’t understand too. Steve seems successful in his career, but seems to have no real mates - all his friends are oddities from Tiktok and all have issues/are vulnerable. Why would a successful career man associate with the likes of Ian, Danny, Kiwi and Gem? Loneliness is one answer sure, but I think it’s more than that, he preys on the vulnerable and then uses them for attention, making vids of him spending tons on dinners for Ian.
That’s without taking into account the bullying Steve participates in, there is something very very wrong with Steve.

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Ian is going from doing 4 lives a week on YouTube, to 2.
He is ‘letting go’ of some of his moderators because they are no longer needed (like it’s a job)

He’s posted a 20 min long video to say it’s his ‘fans’ fault the lives are going, they aren’t giving him enough revenue or buying his merch. They also aren’t participating enough so he is cancelling his charity raffle for battersea dogs home because it’s clear his fans can’t be arsed.
He will still be posting his food reveals on YouTube but not long versions as people will not watch them.

Lol
Has he never considered that maybe if he didn’t go live from midnight to 6am on a weekday, then perhaps he would get more viewers in? Like ffs people have shit to do lmao

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Omg finally an Ian thread!!!
I’ve watched him for a long time now, I have really mixed feelings on him. He is fucking vile and says disgusting things, but I can’t help feeling a bit sorry for him when I see him drinking. He clearly has serious addiction issues and I don’t think he will last much longer.
Steve Harrison baffles me too, I’d like to know the connection between those two.

MJW

Chatty Member
The litter tray is probably doubling as an air freshener in that midden he lives in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Wow! I can imagine Ian saying vile things .. I wouldn’t trust the fat lottery winner in the mask one iota though, nor that horrible crackhead’esque friend ‘Gemma’

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
It's his poor cat I feel sorry for. No fresh air, dirty home, place full of smoke. He is a mess and the people close to him need to get him help and give him a serious reality check! He lives in a pig sty yet claims to be rich. Eats nothing but junk food. Drinks so much vodka that he can't move and actually knocked himself out a couple of months back. The whole 'king' thing is super cringy he looks a fool. Thinks he is so much better than other people and thinks everyone is jealous of him. Why would any normal person be jealous? He lives in a grotty flat, has no job (denies that tho) no friends except Steve who hides behind a mask and acts the big man. No social life. Doesn't spend time with his family. Eats sleeps drinks and repeat its sad to watch
The things he has come out with are vile though he needs help fast he is literally dying Infront of our eyes!

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
He told a 13 year old who was talking to him about how suicidal she felt and she tried to slit her wrists with a knife his response was she should use a sharper knife. Guy is dangerous especially to teenage boys. And sideshow Bob steve needs a swift boot. Hes the most dangerous out of them in my opinion

• Wow

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I reckon he’s 100% a landlord! One of those ones with 100s of properties that he wouldn’t dare rent to a single mum or something like that 🙄

Cannot stand the guy. I would rather spend an hour with Ian than even one second with Steve. He gives me the creeps.
Yeah I can imagine him being an absolute scum landlord who’d have no qualms about breaking laws and renting out properties which aren’t even fit to live in.
Guy is an absolute cunt but I must admit, he has a great sense of humour and I do really enjoy watching his lives 🤣😂

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Did you ever see the drama with him when he dissed the Hillsborough disaster 🤦🏻‍♀️ He thinks he is untouchable because he rarely leaves that hell hole of a flat unless Steve takes him out.
That whole thing was ridiculous, I miss the days where he was fighting justice (aka lee woods the guy whos cousin died at the hillsorough disaster), potatoekiwi, professor D and big.chubby.

Reactions: 6

Lrkn27

VIP Member
He has been needing help since he came on TT. The guy is mentally unwell but he is that lonely that all he has is social media. For him to get better he would need to come off it & that won’t happen. Quite a sad existence he has.

• Sad

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Steve is an absolute freak taking photos of ian while he is sleeping, I feel bad for ian that he did that. Although jesus fucking christ is he covered in insect bites??
F81F2313-72BA-4E9C-B4D6-FDAD042797F2.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad