Ian Moore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah steve is a massive pussy imo, won’t do anything unless kiwi is there and always goes for people he sees as weaker than him.
I honestly love nick, he isn’t perfect but the amount of trolling he gets is unacceptable. Luckily nowadays it’s mainly people joking around more than actual bullying.
Actually if you saw he called him yesterday to meet and that kick boxer wouldn't answer the phone I think that kiwi and chips was funny he schooled people like that couchio etheridge in knots as for that Jeremy he is massive troll to he got caught out doing a fake account with kids on so they all had a part to play what ever we think its been great entertainment and they have run the jpp off the app the biggest bullies of tiktok i do question why that Steve hangs round with Gemma though I wonder if he slipping her 50 to take her teeth out

I think he’s a complete prat but there’s clearly clearly something mentally not right and he needs some help. I can’t see him getting it, or even taking it if it was there
Have u seen the messages that have come out between Ian and a 14 year old boy from what I can gather Ian has been extremely abusive to Steve thats why Steve walked away Steve even offered to get his flat cleaned Ian needs sectioning for his own health ill give him 6 months the way he's going x

Reactions: 4
Talking of that group what ever happend to that mess Chris couch he was a massive scammer always remember he never changed his t-shirt and his misses was even worse he had some terrible troll accounts on young kids has he left he always was best mates with that fat Nathan he always looked like he needed a good wash thunk his misses was that strange witch woman

Reactions: 2
Talking of that group what ever happend to that mess Chris couch he was a massive scammer always remember he never changed his t-shirt and his misses was even worse he had some terrible troll accounts on young kids has he left he always was best mates with that fat Nathan he always looked like he needed a good wash thunk his misses was that strange witch woman
Nathan was outed as a n if I remember correctly?

Reactions: 1
That’s why I don’t feel hugely sorry for Ian, him and has fat friend got that Couchio bloke sacked from his job and sent numerous taxis/takeaways too his house, Ian has done tit things like this to other folk too. This going round to peoples house etc is a step WAY too far.

Unfortunately if you lie with dogs Ian, you catch fleas

Nathan was outed as a n if I remember correctly?
Yeah he was messaging a 14 year old I think or was she 15 can not truly remember but he's a very strange man he works for carephone warehouse and I believe was giving his mates burner phones to troll people free of charge its certainly stopped me ever going to carephone warehouse and id advice others the same he tends to for females though

That’s why I don’t feel hugely sorry for Ian, him and has fat friend got that Couchio bloke sacked from his job and sent numerous taxis/takeaways too his house, Ian has done tit things like this to other folk too. This going round to peoples house etc is a step WAY too far.

Unfortunately if you lie with dogs Ian, you catch fleas
The truth is they never got couchio sacked he had said weeks before his work were watching his tiktok because of complaints and he and his misses openly gave out that steves number and because it was a Vodafone number its automatic dismissal because its against there data protection couchio was always blaming others when tit went wrong but he was a massive troll and bully I remember his comeback vids of him coming through flames he turned onto the toktok biggest clown besides Ian mooore

Yeah they took it way too far with couchio, calling the police to his house saying he was beating his mrs etc.

I saw a tiktok earlier as well of a livestream recording of ian saying that the story steve tells about them meeting eachother in a pub and they actually met on tiktok, steve followed him first

He is in badly need of help for his mental health & someone to help clean that rubbish tip be lives in. As much as i can’t stand the guy, i hate to see someone in such a bad way like that. And as for Steve, he seems like he likes preying on vulnerable folk. Very strange man.

Reactions: 6
He is in badly need of help for his mental health & someone to help clean that rubbish tip be lives in. As much as i can’t stand the guy, i hate to see someone in such a bad way like that. And as for Steve, he seems like he likes preying on vulnerable folk. Very strange man.
I’m not sure why Steve would have been on TikTok in the first place? 2-3 years ago it was predominantly a kids app, I got drawn in just before lockdown as my kids were on it and it used to fascinate me …. I wonder what attracted the childless, middle aged businessman to it?!

I’m not sure why Steve would have been on TikTok in the first place? 2-3 years ago it was predominantly a kids app, I got drawn in just before lockdown as my kids were on it and it used to fascinate me …. I wonder what attracted the childless, middle aged businessman to it?!
This is what I can’t understand too. Steve seems successful in his career, but seems to have no real mates - all his friends are oddities from Tiktok and all have issues/are vulnerable. Why would a successful career man associate with the likes of Ian, Danny, Kiwi and Gem? Loneliness is one answer sure, but I think it’s more than that, he preys on the vulnerable and then uses them for attention, making vids of him spending tons on dinners for Ian.
That’s without taking into account the bullying Steve participates in, there is something very very wrong with Steve.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Steve is a wrongen, his encouragement of Ians worst behaviours was very strange imo

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Steve is a wrongen, his encouragement of Ians worst behaviours was very strange imo
Wonder if Ian knows the Uk law is on his side for once, coercive control is a crime now and rightly so, we’ve no idea how much Steve has controlled him, but we do know Steve instigated the eviction, and made him wear a crown outside Buckingham Palace, that vid was so clearly coercion, Ian looked so uncomfortable whilst Steve kept laughing and telling him to put the crown back on. How long has Steve been a puppet master to these people?

Reactions: 5
Wonder if Ian knows the Uk law is on his side for once, coercive control is a crime now and rightly so, we’ve no idea how much Steve has controlled him, but we do know Steve instigated the eviction, and made him wear a crown outside Buckingham Palace, that vid was so clearly coercion, Ian looked so uncomfortable whilst Steve kept laughing and telling him to put the crown back on. How long has Steve been a puppet master to these people?
yeah he told him he didn’t want to do it in the first video then before you know it the video was up of him with the crown on. He has defo been the puppet master with Ian.

yeah he told him he didn’t want to do it in the first video then before you know it the video was up of him with the crown on. He has defo been the puppet master with Ian.
Ian has gone from working at sainsburys to a shell of a man stuck in his flat, the mess in his flat is a reflection of his mental health. Steve brags that he offered to get the flat clean but that’s a grandiose gesture to stroke his own ego, if Steve really cared then he’d have called Adult Services who can put things in place to help Ian. It’s just sad isn’t it.

Ian has gone from working at sainsburys to a shell of a man stuck in his flat, the mess in his flat is a reflection of his mental health. Steve brags that he offered to get the flat clean but that’s a grandiose gesture to stroke his own ego, if Steve really cared then he’d have called Adult Services who can put things in place to help Ian. It’s just sad isn’t it.
Absolutely, it’s like kneecapping someone and then grandly - and publicly - offering to buy them a wheelchair.

Reactions: 5
Sound's like a good advert for staying off tiktok full stop

oh i forgot he worked there. Hope he gets help & straightens himself out.

Reactions: 2
Yeah they took it way too far with couchio, calling the police to his house saying he was beating his mrs etc.

I saw a tiktok earlier as well of a livestream recording of ian saying that the story steve tells about them meeting eachother in a pub and they actually met on tiktok, steve followed him first
Couchio wasn't so innocent though either some of his troll accounts were disgusting wishing death on kids and taking piss out of cancer patient and did you see he contacted that womans work to get her sacked Louise summit it was all shown as for Steve and Ian personally think they both as bad as each other Ian has said some horrible stuff to people

Sound's like a good advert for staying off tiktok full stop
I agree with what u say bit ot does seem hes done more for ian than anyone else I would imagine ian is very hard to deal with none of us really no whats going on behind the scenes do we im sure more will come out

Same as Ian maybe the toung audience not that ive seen any evidence of that from him Ian yeah lots of evidence Steve is a strange character his friendship with that Gemma is strange there defo at it she always makes it seem that way on her vids we have seen Ian being a monster online can u image how bad he is behind the scenes ive noticed kiwi seems to have backed right off not seen much at all from him maybe he's had enough

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Pro D was pretty bad as well tbh, he just didn’t get exposed like they did. I believe someone had something on him tho which is why he no longer posting.
Sauce I’m not really sure, I never really understood what happened with her. I don’t really get what happened with Dee / longshaw or whatever her name was. Don’t get welsh dragon nessa either, she seems to jump sides constantly.
Did u see that nessa hammered again she said last night she lost her licence for drunk driving she definatly should have her own thread shes been outed as a supertroll yet sits and plays all miss innocent on lives shes obviously a full blown alcoholic