Ian Moore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s bound to say this! You couldn’t make him up, he was driving up and down the M56 last night with a the woman that looks like a crack head, and the trans one who I still haven’t worked out is f-m or m-f!! … he’s terribly tragic!
I caught a snippet of the live he was singing along to smooth fm, Danny is f-m

Steve is on live right now and said he thinks this is how it’s gone down - people were really worried about Sammie when all those pictures of his flat from Steve got leaked - so loads of people rang the RSPCA, they came out, seen the state of the flat and contacted the social who have got involved and said if you don’t sort the flat out we will take Sammie off you. I can see that happening, as i know the living conditions are awful for poor Sammie, but he loves that cat.

Steve was also saying how all of what Ian is saying are lies and he never used him or forced him for anything.
Now that I can believe I do no his neighbours hate him I can remember a live were the woman upstairs was screaming at Ian out the window im glad his flat is sorted and he got the help for himself and Sammy cats generally like clean homes they hate dirt I always say there 3 sides to the story somewere in the middle is the truth I dont believe Steve told him the Hillsborough and if im honest even someone told me to say summit its still my fault if it came from my mouth I have a feeling this won't end just yet I see that piss head nessa piping up 2 saying they were going to hers yet didnt she laugj and encourage them to go to that cyber and Sarah's house and that goth woman wierdo was mentioned

Reactions: 2
he’s bound to say this! You couldn’t make him up, he was driving up and down the M56 last night with a the woman that looks like a crack head, and the trans one who I still haven’t worked out is f-m or m-f!! … he’s terribly tragic!
Wow just because you don't like someone there no need for transphobic comments os there i think it was the young lad in car and yes he is a male I agree he is stupid at times but we are in 2022 not 18 hundreds someones gender should not be belittled what ever you think of them

Wow just because you don't like someone there no need for transphobic comments os there i think it was the young lad in car and yes he is a male I agree he is stupid at times but we are in 2022 not 18 hundreds someones gender should not be belittled what ever you think of them
transphobic? Behave, I genuinely didn’t know which way (m-f etc) Danny was. I don’t follow him and he’s totally androgynous from the little I have seen. And for what it’s worth (and from what I HAVE seen) I don’t think he is ‘stupid’, I think he’s vulnerable and being coerced/groomed by Steve. The ‘terribly tragic’ comment was aimed at Steve.

Reactions: 4
transphobic? Behave, I genuinely didn’t know which way (m-f etc) Danny was. I don’t follow him and he’s totally androgynous from the little I have seen. And for what it’s worth (and from what I HAVE seen) I don’t think he is ‘stupid’, I think he’s vulnerable and being coerced/groomed by Steve. The ‘terribly tragic’ comment was aimed at Steve.
Well if it wasn't ment that way I apologise but what ever we think of these people transphobic and other discrimination should not be used i do think he's vunrable I heard him say he has autism o think that's pretty obvious but im sure his parents are well aware of his online stuff his mum did a post I believe these people obvious enjoy pissing people off thats why they go live and I get at why they get tit but why is not everyone being called out on both side because I've seen some vile tit from everyone

Does anyone know what the Nick vs MrUKTikTok beef is about?
Apparently Nick wants to duel Kev to tell him all about himself that he isn't famous & he's a begger. Yet I remember when Nick use to beg for gifts & PayPal money.

Reactions: 1
Apparently Nick wants to duel Kev to tell him all about himself that he isn't famous & he's a begger. Yet I remember when Nick use to beg for gifts & PayPal money.
Nicke aint a begger, never has been so frankly I’m not sure where you’re getting that from. He has never sat on live asking for money🤣

• Haha
Nicke aint a begger, never has been so frankly I’m not sure where you’re getting that from. He has never sat on live asking for money🤣
2 years ago he did always going on about someone buying him a Mcds. Had PayPal up, wish list & asked for gifts when on live. He got so much hate for it as slagged Ian off but was doing the same. Minus the £15 for shout outs.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what the Nick vs MrUKTikTok beef is about?
Dont think its real beef I just think nich dint like him from what I've seen

2 years ago he did always going on about someone buying him a Mcds. Had PayPal up, wish list & asked for gifts when on live. He got so much hate for it as slagged Ian off but was doing the same. Minus the £15 for shout outs.
Yeah I remember that people were paying for all sorts including all the stuff for his garden if I remember benefits got involved and it stopped

Dont think its real beef I just think nich dint like him from what I've seen

Yeah I remember that people were paying for all sorts including all the stuff for his garden if I remember benefits got involved and it stopped
People reported him the DWP so he stopped it all apart from if you wanted his PayPal or wish list he would DM you. He got so much for his garden & use to do tiktoks of his lunch saying who paid for it & thanking them.
He really went after Ian after having him in his home. Then moaning about charging for shout outs which was abit odd of Ian. I see now the two are back as friends.

People reported him the DWP so he stopped it all apart from if you wanted his PayPal or wish list he would DM you. He got so much for his garden & use to do tiktoks of his lunch saying who paid for it & thanking them.
He really went after Ian after having him in his home. Then moaning about charging for shout outs which was abit odd of Ian. I see now the two are back as friends.
And Ian tbe whole time they fell out cling nich a dole dosser when claiming dole himself nich had Ian arrested so he wanted him charged and in court im sorry but Ian is lock
Nich actually had Ian arrested and wanted Ian charged he joined in with justice potato cyber ect and wanted Ian of the app the last duel nich talked over Ian u could see wasn't interested in conversation its all about the gifts

Just caught a bit of his live, said he’s no longer drinking anymore. Honestly hope he can keep that up as it was turning him into a vile person when he went live drunk. Hope he can turn things around

Reactions: 3
Just caught a bit of his live, said he’s no longer drinking anymore. Honestly hope he can keep that up as it was turning him into a vile person when he went live drunk. Hope he can turn things around
i’m watching right now and he looks so much better. i honestly want the best for him

Reactions: 4
Anyone catch steve’s live just now??? He was lying by the pool in Spain doing his usual ‘I’m at butlins in skegness’ routine, and suddenly this woman and a kid comes up (you couldn’t see them) and the kid started chattering away to him telling him to come in the pool and he ended his live…. I think he is on holiday with his family or something

• Wow
Danny is male. Born female transitioned to male. I’m sure people don’t mean to mis- gender him but yeah people need to catch up. Danny has high functioning autism and is vulnerable, Steve only keeps vulnerable people around him so he can manipulate them. Danny’s RL friends have warned him but didn’t listen because he thinks Steve is his friend, it’s a shame because Danny seems like a sweetheart.
Steve managed to get Danny to knock on Jezzas door, encouraging a vulnerable (in the eyes of the law autism = vulnerable) lad to take part in harassment is another tick on the “Steve is a predator” bingo. Jezza was before Danny’s time so he’s not done that off his own back, he’s done it to impress his new friends, it’s genuinely sad.
I think Gem and Danny’s friendship is real, but Steve uses all of them because he’s Billy no mates.

I can’t bear the sound of Steve’s voice, his weight is such an issue he can’t even breathe normally sitting down, the weight on his chest makes his voice sound like it’s coming from inside a well and makes me ick when I hear it.

Saw Steve on a Live with a guy he’s met at the hotel, I think they’re acquaintances not friends but the guy let it be known that he had no interest in being sat with Steve while Steve was on live and Steve didn’t hear what he said 😂 he said something like “I’ll let you finish your work or whatever you’re doing on the phone and we’ll catch up later” Steve only heard the last part and asked where he was going, and asked if he’d be back later lol, it’s tragic and hilarious all at once. He totally missed the passive aggressive dig. 💀

Danny is male. Born female transitioned to male. I’m sure people don’t mean to mis- gender him but yeah people need to catch up. Danny has high functioning autism and is vulnerable, Steve only keeps vulnerable people around him so he can manipulate them. Danny’s RL friends have warned him but didn’t listen because he thinks Steve is his friend, it’s a shame because Danny seems like a sweetheart.
Steve managed to get Danny to knock on Jezzas door, encouraging a vulnerable (in the eyes of the law autism = vulnerable) lad to take part in harassment is another tick on the “Steve is a predator” bingo. Jezza was before Danny’s time so he’s not done that off his own back, he’s done it to impress his new friends, it’s genuinely sad.
I think Gem and Danny’s friendship is real, but Steve uses all of them because he’s Billy no mates.

I can’t bear the sound of Steve’s voice, his weight is such an issue he can’t even breathe normally sitting down, the weight on his chest makes his voice sound like it’s coming from inside a well and makes me ick when I hear it.

Saw Steve on a Live with a guy he’s met at the hotel, I think they’re acquaintances not friends but the guy let it be known that he had no interest in being sat with Steve while Steve was on live and Steve didn’t hear what he said 😂 he said something like “I’ll let you finish your work or whatever you’re doing on the phone and we’ll catch up later” Steve only heard the last part and asked where he was going, and asked if he’d be back later lol, it’s tragic and hilarious all at once. He totally missed the passive aggressive dig. 💀
I do agree about Danny being vunrable i see him comment on every troll page and I agree he is encouraged but the pages going after him are just as bad as Steve in my opinion Danny identifies as male the trouble is once you entangle yourself your a target I did see the jezza thing but thought that had stopped now ive not seen about for ages we don't no what goes on behind the scenes ive stopped watching it all its like car crash TV at times the trolls seems to now be trolling each other what ever we think of Danny he is vunrable buts he also a grown up and has to take some responsibility for what he says and does

Reactions: 1
So I see miss cyber is back and with another married man the question is is it justice or another man anyone no