Ian Moore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Miss Cyber’ she’s such a Wally 🤣🤣 Loubobang referring to her as ‘slow as death ‘chelle’ always stuck, she tries to do cryptic, sultry, TikToks but just ends up looking like she has something wrong with her!

‘Miss Cyber’ she’s such a Wally 🤣🤣 Loubobang referring to her as ‘slow as death ‘chelle’ always stuck, she tries to do cryptic, sultry, TikToks but just ends up looking like she has something wrong with her!

What’s her new tiktok

God she’s desperate she looks so unhappy and you can tell last post was a front

She said some vile things

She’s so unattractive inside and outside

Reactions: 1
Don’t know, he’s lives a very sheltered life and is very immature so could relate to them more easily. Given his history though, my gut feeling is he fancies 18 year old boys!
He definitely loves talking to boys more than girls!
Put it this way, I’ve got loads of TikTok accounts, and I used to genuinely enjoy watching his lives, believe it or not.
I’m female and he never ever engaged with me, not once, even when I joined in and asked him things.
When I changed my account picture to a car and a boys username he wanted to chat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t know, he’s lives a very sheltered life and is very immature so could relate to them more easily. Given his history though, my gut feeling is he fancies 18 year old boys!
Did u see what that young lad said who was his mod about him putting young lads in a chat and doing sexual chats that made them feel uncomfortable sorry hes a wrong un he defo likes young boys hes not changed at all

Looks like he has been sending his willy to underage boys…. Via email
Oh bloody hell. Since I deleted tiktok I’ve heard nothing of him and half expected the new update to this thread to be that he’d died (sad but true)

Has this all come out on tiktok then?

Oh bloody hell. Since I deleted tiktok I’ve heard nothing of him and half expected the new update to this thread to be that he’d died (sad but true)

Has this all come out on tiktok then?
Yeah, there’s a video on dontholdbackofficial showing proof of him sending it (they’ve covered the actual penis in the image), I wonder if he will end up getting done for it

Yeah, there’s a video on dontholdbackofficial showing proof of him sending it (they’ve covered the actual penis in the image), I wonder if he will end up getting done for it
I can’t find it on any of DHBs accounts ? Do you mean TT or insta ?

Reactions: 1
So happy I found this thread! This waste of oxygen popped up on my fyp one day. He's vile! Another tax-dodging unemployed cretin that goes on lives to insult people, fake laugh and beg for gifts and takeaways. Actually hate him.

Reactions: 3