Ian Moore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe there’s not already a thread for this weirdo.

What do people think? Very occasionally I feel slightly sorry for the guy but it doesn’t last long. And as for his ‘friend’ creepy weirdo Steve... ew

Reactions: 5
He gives me the creeps , a grown man sat with a kids crown on his head calling himself the king! Just no!

Reactions: 2
He told a 13 year old who was talking to him about how suicidal she felt and she tried to slit her wrists with a knife his response was she should use a sharper knife. Guy is dangerous especially to teenage boys. And sideshow Bob steve needs a swift boot. Hes the most dangerous out of them in my opinion

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see about a year ago him crying his eyes out on a post because his merch site got shut down. Apparently he was earning thousands a week as per his own admission. (Not that anyone believed that) he needs professional help. Also when he ordered food he would order like 4 sandwiches 10 cookies 5 bottles of coke. 🤮

He is an obscene. The most poisonous of them all on TikTok, messing with young people’s minds. He’s absolutely raking it in, £15 a shout out and people are falling over themselves to pay it and rip the piss out of their mates. Him and that other weirdo ‘minder’ of his drove over 400 miles in a pandemic to confront another guy on Tik Tok.

Reactions: 4
I’ll admit I used to feel sorry for him, people were bullying and trolling him and reporting him to the police constantly accusing him of being a paedophile (I believe the police said no further action regarding those allegations so I won’t speculate on that). His life is hugely depressing, he’s definitely got some mild learning disabilities, the way he speaks about himself and “the haters” he’s incredibly deluded. Sitting in that flat all day eating himself to death.

I’ve seen a few lives where he’s been so drunk and the disgusting things he says on there just made me cringe. He doesn’t help himself at all. He’s always on about sex and making horrible crude comments etc. Honestly I don’t see him living much longer with the size he is and the junk he eats.

Reactions: 6
He’s awful isn’t he. I too used to occasionally feel sorry for him but when you watch his lives some of the stuff he says is truly twisted and shocking. His weird sidekick fascinates me, he flashes his fancy cars and holidays (he’s seriously rich) but hangs around with a weird recluse who lives in a piss ridden hobbit hole - have you seen the ceiling? 🤢 … I don’t get it!

They find out who has been giving them grief on TT and then make their lives hell, they - with some other tubby misfit - went to Liverpool to confront someone the other day and got beaten up apparently (there is footage according to another TT’er).

Reactions: 3
I’ve followed him for ages (not a fan though) and about a year ago he got drunk on a live and dedicated the song ‘private dancer’ (dancer for money) to Steve which I thought was a bit weird. Is there something going on there?

• Haha
I’ve followed him for ages (not a fan though) and about a year ago he got drunk on a live and dedicated the song ‘private dancer’ (dancer for money) to Steve which I thought was a bit weird. Is there something going on there?
I’d love to know who Steve Harrison actually is!

I’d love to know who Steve Harrison actually is!
think most of TT would love to know who he is.

I am actually surprised this thread isn’t full of posts about him. I have only just realised he is back on the app after his accounts being banned previously.

think most of TT would love to know who he is.

I am actually surprised this thread isn’t full of posts about him. I have only just realised he is back on the app after his accounts being banned previously.
I don’t get how he’s not been recognised and ‘outed’. If he is a legitimate business man - not just a tubby lottery winner - then how has he retained any credibility?

I don’t get how he’s not been recognised and ‘outed’. If he is a legitimate business man - not just a tubby lottery winner - then how has he retained any credibility?
this is my exact thoughts too. Something very strange about the whole secrecy of him. But then if i associated myself with Ian Moore i wouldn’t want people knowing who i am!

I don't watch him really but I wish someone could save the cat from that hell hole

Omg finally an Ian thread!!!
I’ve watched him for a long time now, I have really mixed feelings on him. He is bleeping vile and says disgusting things, but I can’t help feeling a bit sorry for him when I see him drinking. He clearly has serious addiction issues and I don’t think he will last much longer.
Steve Harrison baffles me too, I’d like to know the connection between those two.

Reactions: 7