IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this was the plot twist. SarahJay is now a griftbuster. This is platinum-level trolling. The Masters in Performance Art is in the bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you remember the stick we got for saying we didn’t believe Sarah and that she was a worse mum than Karen Matthews?

IMG_4776.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Can I come live with you? I'm very quiet, can cook and do DIY 🙏
Absolutely. An all Frau commune. And it would be handy as Mr Triple S is a self-described “computer geek” and I end up having to do the DIY 😭. We are actually very lucky to have a big park more or less behind our house but I’m positive there must be some places like that Sarah could take the boys to.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It has tickled me to find out that this lazy scrounger has somehow managed to grift money out of notorious chancers Jack Monroe and Depher/James Anderson. I'm almost impressed.

a-post-in-recognition-of-the-haus-of-edwards-contribution-v0-e85eqpimuhec1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought Sarah’s page was becoming somewhat of a shrine to missing women recently. There’s been at least 7 since April where she’s seemed determined to contribute to the search efforts despite being bedridden with anaemia and an ankle sprain from 16 years ago, with her heartfelt “PLS RT” posts.

But as soon as the missing person is a man, apparently it’s okay to crack jokes?

IMG_4777.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
AS IF lashing up a fundraiser wouldn't be the 1st thing she did if she faced a family crisis. She'd be 'searching' for one of hers from the couch watching the balance go up.
Well we already know if her kid went missing she wouldn’t get off her arse to look.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She's 100% spending her time reading Tattle

View attachment 3009487
I think in this instance she’s referring to “forums” as in Facebook groups dedicated to missing people, like the one in the SS above.

She keeps joining missing people groups to have a nosey. Bit weird if you ask me. Maybe her ex fella doing a moonlight flit to Spain has left her with a missing persons kink.

• Haha
I LOVE the account here https://tattle.life/threads/iamsarahjjay.42410/post-17246287 of Monroe trying to bullshit a donation and SJ not letting her off the hook. HT @Lazarus & @FlashBoof
Here you go babe:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I love it when the grifter multiverse has a crossover. Better than DC comics or Marvel.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here you go babe:

That’s one tweet shy of “OI WHERES MU MONNEY DARLING!!!!!”

I am simultaneously shocked and not surprised by this.

• Haha
The one person I don't mind her mugging is Monroe - she's well off and 1 of the biggest robbers on the internet. I pity Sarah but I hate Jack Monroe's guts.

That’s one tweet shy of “OI WHERES MU MONNEY DARLING!!!!!”

I am simultaneously shocked and not surprised by this.
I suspect now as I did at the time, that Jack paid for this from the TeeMill money.
For anyone on this thread who doesn’t follow Jack Monroe, just about 2 years ago when she gave Sarah this money (and gave a disabled grifter guy in Edinburgh nearly £300 towards a crowdfund for his first home) she took it upon herself to set up a campaign which she said was for the Trussel trust.
She used a tshirt printing company and came up with a slogan or two (DEAD PEOPLE CANT RIOT) was one of them. Then was very coy when it came to passing the money to TT.
If you go half way down this page, there’s more detail here.
Anyway; in short, Sarah got money for nothing. Again.

• Wow
Here you go babe:

Oh Saz. Tattlers with a nose for BS were discussing your dodgy fundraisers and horrible nature TWO YEARS ago.
It took another 16 months and for you to post videos of yourself abusing Aldi staff before you got your own thread. You’ve been a begging horror for years.
S/shot @Naboo The Enigma & @Griftymcgriftface

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh Saz. Tattlers with a nose for BS were discussing your dodgy fundraisers and horrible nature TWO YEARS ago.
It took another 16 months and for you to post videos of yourself abusing Aldi staff before you got your own thread. You’ve been a begging horror for years.
S/shot @Naboo The Enigma & @Griftymcgriftface
Wow. I wasn't much aware of her earlier work.
So nothing's changed in two years then?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
OH. MY. LAWD.

I knew her grifting went way back but I’m gobsmacked at this description of her from two years ago, because it’s exactly how she’s described now, right down to the tweeting and retweeting herself. How can any human being be the exact person they were two years ago? Like, she’s not moved forward in any small way? How can she not have even tried to better herself a smidge? I don’t know any other person on this planet who hasn’t evolved or made some progress or had some kind of change in their life over the course of two years in some way. Her life is the epitome of Groundhog Day.

IMG_4805.jpeg

Is she due another birthday grift soon then?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.