IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH. MY. LAWD.

I knew her grifting went way back but I’m gobsmacked at this description of her from two years ago, because it’s exactly how she’s described now, right down to the tweeting and retweeting herself. How can any human being be the exact person they were two years ago? Like, she’s not moved forward in any small way? How can she not have even tried to better herself a smidge? I don’t know any other person on this planet who hasn’t evolved or made some progress or had some kind of change in their life over the course of two years in some way. Her life is the epitome of Groundhog Day.

View attachment 3009745

Is she due another birthday grift soon then?
This is the bit that gets me. How can you get to the point where you are such a nasty, lazy, messy, unorganised, thick, useless twit who NO ONE speaks to or replies to (not even your own family) except one person on Twitter who’s account was solely created to take the piss out of YOU and not self-reflect?

And more to the point how can you have kids that scream you are feeding them tit and keeping them away from sunlight in every picture, trying to medicalise their behaviour stemming from you keeping an unorganised shack as their home and not want to better THEIR lives?

It confuses me so much she wants to live this horribly. As someone who works with people that have them I don’t mean this as an insult but I’m positive she has a learning disability.

Even more so as I sit open mouthed watching her reply to an account set up to take the piss.

Reactions: 18
OH. MY. LAWD.

I knew her grifting went way back but I’m gobsmacked at this description of her from two years ago, because it’s exactly how she’s described now, right down to the tweeting and retweeting herself. How can any human being be the exact person they were two years ago? Like, she’s not moved forward in any small way? How can she not have even tried to better herself a smidge? I don’t know any other person on this planet who hasn’t evolved or made some progress or had some kind of change in their life over the course of two years in some way. Her life is the epitome of Groundhog Day.

View attachment 3009745

Is she due another birthday grift soon then?
Wow hats off to Naboo and Laz for being so accurate so long ago. The drink issue spotted again. She never protests about it like she does about other things said on these threads, she gives every evidence of being a bad pisshead, it would explain so much.

Reactions: 21
Wow hats off to Naboo and Laz for being so accurate so long ago. The drink issue spotted again. She never protests about it like she does about other things said on these threads, she gives every evidence of being a bad pisshead, it would explain so much.
I 100% agree. A drinking issue would explain so much. Like her never going out until the evening. The way she looks. The fact that so much stuff gets lost of forgotten. The fact she doesn’t do ANYTHING. The incoherence. The insistence that she “doesn’t drink”. The fact those poor boys raise themselves.

At this point social services need to be involved.
---
I think those of you saying she is a made up character are right.

NO ONE can be so thick they start flinging on about dodgy GoFundMe’s when they have been called out and have a page on here because of it. There’s no way someone real could be that stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe she has a Tattle profile (her screenshots have profanity censored so not logged in) but she certainly was aware of here before her threads started last Halloween. I’d always had the impression that she’d never heard of Tattle before that.
IMG_5626.jpeg

(BTW, doesn’t that last sentence read like an English homework exercise brought home by an 8 year old?)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
1. She STILL hasn’t noticed this account is trolling her I have tears from laughing at this so much.
IMG_6882.jpeg

2. Your child did go missing two days ago and because you refused to get off of your bone idle, lazy, workshy, fat arse to go look at his mates you sent your son instead.

IMG_6883.jpeg

---
I don’t believe she has a Tattle profile (her screenshots have profanity censored so not logged in) but she certainly was aware of here before her threads started last Halloween. I’d always had the impression that she’d never heard of Tattle before that.
View attachment 3009849
(BTW, doesn’t that last sentence read like an English homework exercise brought home by an 8 year old?)
I couldn’t even read the last bit, like everything she tweets it sounds like she wrote it half cut.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This is the bit that gets me. How can you get to the point where you are such a nasty, lazy, messy, unorganised, thick, useless twit who NO ONE speaks to or replies to (not even your own family) except one person on Twitter who’s account was solely created to take the piss out of YOU and not self-reflect?

And more to the point how can you have kids that scream you are feeding them tit and keeping them away from sunlight in every picture, trying to medicalise their behaviour stemming from you keeping an unorganised shack as their home and not want to better THEIR lives?

It confuses me so much she wants to live this horribly. As someone who works with people that have them I don’t mean this as an insult but I’m positive she has a learning disability.

Even more so as I sit open mouthed watching her reply to an account set up to take the piss.
Unless she set it up herself, maybe that's the 'plot twist' 🧐
Even better, one of her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure she mentioned 'two years' of Tattle interest but I can't seem to find it on her 'page', so might have imagined it. Does make her a massive hypocrite if she's been following along with the JM threads etc.

I 100% agree. A drinking issue would explain so much. Like her never going out until the evening. The way she looks. The fact that so much stuff gets lost of forgotten. The fact she doesn’t do ANYTHING. The incoherence. The insistence that she “doesn’t drink”. The fact those poor boys raise themselves.

At this point social services need to be involved.
---
I think those of you saying she is a made up character are right.

NO ONE can be so thick they start flinging on about dodgy GoFundMe’s when they have been called out and have a page on here because of it. There’s no way someone real could be that stupid.
I wouldn't be surprised about the drinking. Would explain a huge amount. Plus, like Monroe, she knows donors get a bit pissed off at donations being spent on booze so keeps quiet.
Was it last summer there was that bizarre story about her being in a 'friend's' garden getting steadily more sloshed? Her friend fed the twins and in the end asked her husband to take Sarah home? Sarah framed this anecdote differently, but it was obvious what was going on. She was pissed, no doubt being loud and obnoxious, and wouldn't go home until forced to.

Reactions: 16
I wouldn't be surprised about the drinking. Would explain a huge amount. Plus, like Monroe, she knows donors get a bit pissed off at donations being spent on booze so keeps quiet.
Was it last summer there was that bizarre story about her being in a 'friend's' garden getting steadily more sloshed? Her friend fed the twins and in the end asked her husband to take Sarah home? Sarah framed this anecdote differently, but it was obvious what was going on. She was pissed, no doubt being loud and obnoxious, and wouldn't go home until forced to.
It would also explain not realising an account has been set up specifically to take the piss out of her 😂

• Haha
Yeah, seem to remember her blaming being rat-arsed on mu period.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She definitely has the flabby, pallid face of a drinker. That bloated greyish look.

The "Sarah" I know IRL is a pisscan but is also equally as mental and incoherent sober, so it can be hard to tell 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must know from reading here it's a piss take but happy to keep interacting, she's so desperate and lonely

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't even want to needle her in any way if she was a smash head. I've got a lot of time for people with addiction issues (the actual ones, not the Jack Monroe I go to 8 meetings a week so don't question my bullshit ones). I know the narrative is supposed to be that we're all evil trolls but I stopped posting on a thread I actually created once it became clear one of its subjects was struggling with an abuser. No one here is interested in adding to anyones load. Only exposing their terrible behaviour that heaps burdens on the load of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am seriously, seriously thinking she has Munchausens. I come out with all sorta medical jargon when I don’t need to (20 seasons of rewatching Grey’s 🫣) and I have both polycystic ovaries and endometriosis but I don’t go on.. and on.. and on about it!

I just went to get my lashes done and it’s day 2 so heavy day. Did I announce it to the world? No I put a pad on “just incase” as back up so I wouldn’t embarrass myself or my lash lady, took two ibuprofen and now I’m off for an Aldi shop (coz I ain’t barred 🖕🏻) and walk the dog on the beach because life goes on and this is just part and parcel of being a woman unfortunately 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Yeah, seem to remember her blaming being rat-arsed on mu period.
Yeh its always period, exhaustion, low iron, when it sounds like hanging out your arse. Can't get up in the morning, up all night chattin wham, going back to bed destroyed during the day. What's really going on- major depression or caning it?

Reactions: 15
She has as much chance of getting an MRI as my elderly dog has at winning gold in beach volleyball at the Olympics this year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s clinging onto the Jay Slater thing because it’s being talked about. Yet again no thoughts or opinions she’s formed herself just desperation for interaction on her tweets.

Reactions: 14
I went on the pill because my periods were so awful. I had scans for endo but nothing confirmed and I didn’t want any surgical procedures so the pill was my best option. Bottom line is if that’s what her periods are like it’s not normal and she needs to see a doctor.

Reactions: 9
And what did she need a fundraiser for? Buying PE kit she hadn't bothered her arse to buy cos she thinks its outrageous she should have to provide for her own kids. Should someone who bells Kent constabulary over someone laughing at her internet antics be declaring someone a drug dealer??

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.