IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what did she need a fundraiser for? Buying PE kit she hadn't bothered her arse to buy cos she thinks its outrageous she should have to provide for her own kids. Should someone who bells Kent constabulary over someone laughing at her internet antics be declaring someone a drug dealer??
She just cannot help showing herself for what a vile person she is can she?

Reactions: 10
She’s clinging onto the Jay Slater thing because it’s being talked about. Yet again no thoughts or opinions she’s formed herself just desperation for interaction on her tweets.
She always does this though. She chimes in with “same tbf” to any topic that is trending/has been trending for the past 24 hours, except she chimes in 9 hours after the rest of the world has already been there, done that, got the t-shirt. She won’t get interaction because it nothing new or interesting anymore.

It killed me when she was like “omg they’ve called an election” 5 hours after everyone already knew. You couldn’t make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She always does this though. She chimes in with “same tbf” to any topic that is trending/has been trending for the past 24 hours, except she chimes in 9 hours after the rest of the world has already been there, done that, got the t-shirt. She won’t get interaction because it nothing new or interesting anymore.

It killed me when she was like “omg they’ve called an election” 5 hours after everyone already knew. You couldn’t make it up.
Missing everything coz she’s up all night and passed out all day.
---
Is she any use when she’s well?

IMG_6886.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She's one step away from 'HANG THEM, HUN' tweets. I'm pretty sure I've read that both the missing kid and the kid he assaulted were involved in gang crime. Young lads don't generally start up dealing drugs/getting involved in serious gang related violence without the involvement (grooming) of adults, so, ya know. You would have thought a super liberal lefty like Sazzle from the mean streets of South London would be up to speed with this stuff.

Reactions: 14
She really needs to stfu about that lad now.
I'm not sure if it's quite misandry, but she's definitely got double standards when she tweets about missing women.
Same for female stalkers.
Same for Spears/Timberlake.

Reactions: 13
She can literally get pills to reduce bleeding. It’s not mandated that you have to just suffer it. It’s ridiculously stupid not to sort that.

I've not been following the Jay Slater case too closely, mostly because I'm on a lovely weekend away in Lincoln. If there are any local mares there, your city is beautiful but that Steep Hill can duck right off 😂

Anyhoozles, I'm finding Sarah and that twatty piano woman's "jokes" to be beyond distasteful. Even if he is the worst teenager in the world, he is still a teenager with more than enough time to turn himself around. More infuriatingly, she's not even getting the facts straight as she's been tweeting about his Mum not going there when she literally travelled the day after he went missing and she is still there.

Perhaps all of this is a lie or a scam, but does he not deserve to be looked for? Men are clearly not allowed to be victims in Sarah's mind.

Screenshot_20240622_162658_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240622_162519_X.jpg

Delete these tweets and stop commenting on it you reprehensible bleep.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I've not been following the Jay Slater case too closely, mostly because I'm on a lovely weekend away in Lincoln. If there are any local mares there, your city is beautiful but that Steep Hill can duck right off 😂

Hope you have a lovely weekend Squeaky, it’s a fab place.

Reactions: 6

Anyhoozles, I'm finding Sarah and that twatty piano woman's "jokes" to be beyond distasteful. Even if he is the worst teenager in the world, he is still a teenager with more than enough time to turn himself around. More infuriatingly, she's not even getting the facts straight as she's been tweeting about his Mum not going there when she literally travelled the day after he went missing and she is still there.

Perhaps all of this is a lie or a scam, but does he not deserve to be looked for? Men are clearly not allowed to be victims in Sarah's mind.

View attachment 3010328
View attachment 3010329

It's fucked up. She doesn't know what's gone on. The way she's raising her 2 it'll be a miracle if they don't cover her in disgrace one day.

There's definitely a wider convo to be had about who gets a 2nd chance and who doesn't with the media steering clear of his previous in a way they definitely wouldn't if he was black but that's not something her 3 brain cells could tackle. In the meantime, until we have proof of any different, a lad is missing and a mother is grieving. Hilarious. I get ppl laughing at some of the absolute weapons commenting on the group but they're all Sarahs anyway. She's lying there in a jester onsie with bells on her shoes trying to call someone else a clown.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 3010328
View attachment 3010329

Wow 😮 And she thinks Tattlers are bad.
Could she explain why what we say is a police matter, but what she says isn't?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.