IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My teenager, like most others in the world, struggles and will forget things when she's TIRED, taking us back to Sarah's bad parenting and not bothering about a decent sleep routine. Of course they'll stay up later if they're allowed but that's a parent's job to not let them have one more game or another 30 minutes on their phone

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do wonder if Sarah used the exact phrase ‘if it’s lost then tough tit’ when contacting school?

I wouldn’t put it past her!
Shame she doesn’t say that to her little darlings instead of forking out for replacements

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do wonder if Sarah used the exact phrase ‘if it’s lost then tough tit’ when contacting school?

I wouldn’t put it past her!
Of course she did. I feel so sorry for that school and those boys. I can’t begin to imagine what sausage and egg’s mates say about her “quite a big following actually”

Reactions: 8
I’ve had beef stew in the slow cooker all day and Mr triple S has an early finish on Fridays. I threw some yogurts, apples and mini cheddars in a bag, picked up a blanket and made my two change the minute they got home so we could take a stroll over the park to sit for an hour where we all watched the guys fishing and chatted about how they are getting on at school and how a woman at work has taken a dislike to Mr Triple S and talks to him like he is slow (she sounds awful but I understand her 😂). Now back, fed and everyone in their rooms. As I’m sitting here I’m just so desperately sad for those boys. They look so unwell in every picture she shares. I wonder when the last time was she whisked them out on a whim because the weather was nice? The whiteness and eye bags suggest never. They come home to no dinner until 11 o clock at night in their filthy little hovel and a Mum sitting tweeting all day and night to literally no one. It makes me so sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Can everyone be quiet please? Sarah’s having a well deserved rest 🥲

And yes, lucky kid getting a chance of freedom. Hopefully she'll do something special with the other lad while he's away

Screenshot_20240621_194243_X.jpg

Reactions: 7
Can everyone be quiet please? Sarah’s having a well deserved rest 🥲

And yes, lucky kid getting a chance of freedom. Hopefully she'll do something special with the other lad while he's away

View attachment 3008476
I love that she implies the period pain is stopping her doing something this evening. That’s actually made me laugh out loud.
---
Still following the wind up account
IMG_6868.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yes because rejoining the EU is as easy as writing that in your profile. Never mind requiring the blessing / approval of all the member states…

Reactions: 4
You bunch of thicko ninnies!

PS - I have a STEM degree from a real Russell Group uni. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Sazzer. And my dog has barked to me that your kids are no more #SEN than he is. You oaf.
"Perhaps just admit you are thick" for thread title please.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so funny. It had made me wonder (again) if “Sare” is also a wind up account. If so bravo.
The performer’s dedication to the “Sare” role is awe-inspiring. I wonder how they shake the character off when they get home at 8am each morning. A 15 year old malt, foie gras, & The Telegraph I imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The performer’s dedication to the “Sare” role is awe-inspiring. I wonder how they shake the character off when they get home at 8am each morning. A 15 year old malt, foie gras, & The Telegraph I imagine.
There might be a troop! It’s definitely Method but would be too much for one person to commit to.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is a Harry Enfield character (yiz all know which one). She works wonders for damaging the perception of the working class by role modelling every tit stereotype out there. It's like she's not a real 3D person at all.

I’ve had beef stew in the slow cooker all day and Mr triple S has an early finish on Fridays. I threw some yogurts, apples and mini cheddars in a bag, picked up a blanket and made my two change the minute they got home so we could take a stroll over the park to sit for an hour where we all watched the guys fishing and chatted about how they are getting on at school and how a woman at work has taken a dislike to Mr Triple S and talks to him like he is slow (she sounds awful but I understand her 😂). Now back, fed and everyone in their rooms. As I’m sitting here I’m just so desperately sad for those boys. They look so unwell in every picture she shares. I wonder when the last time was she whisked them out on a whim because the weather was nice? The whiteness and eye bags suggest never. They come home to no dinner until 11 o clock at night in their filthy little hovel and a Mum sitting tweeting all day and night to literally no one. It makes me so sad.
Can I come live with you? I'm very quiet, can cook and do DIY 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.