IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she’s shoehorning Folkestone into her comments again. She hadn’t mentioned Folkestone once in all these months, but has loads since there’s been a tragedy there for her to centre herself in.

Don’t forget, she knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who knew the girl who was missing and found dead. They were basically mates.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
No, she had the piss taken because the bio said “all round sexy person”
💯 when it came to light on here a few months ago we laughed at the bio, I can’t find any mention of the pic.
The old profile was screenshat on Twitter with the caption “#Behave #FFS”. She described this as “doxxing” and “dangerous” at the time, but now says “trolls” “ripped the piss” out of the profile pic. Looking at the only two responses to the original tweet, one has been deleted which I assume may have been unkind about her appearance.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’s threatening to leave Twitter again. I don’t know why this guy believes her - maybe he wasn’t around the last time she ‘left’

CD882950-E287-41AE-98B1-CF1882266121.jpeg

She might be protected but she’s still doing nothing but tweet. Even for her, Thursday has got to be some kind of record. 290 tweets in a single 24 hour period. She must have barely had time to take a piss
3051E1E6-6C8B-42BB-ACA7-EDC6DA787F3F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she’s threatening to leave Twitter again. I don’t know why this guy believes her - maybe he wasn’t around the last time she ‘left’

View attachment 2997560
She might be protected but she’s still doing nothing but tweet. Even for her, Thursday has got to be some kind of record. 290 tweets in a single 24 hour period. She must have barely had time to take a piss
View attachment 2997561
Good grief!! No wonder she gets nothing done

Reactions: 15

View attachment 2997560
View attachment 2997561
12 tweets an hour, for 24 hours. So that day she was tweeting on average every 5 minutes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s pretty much spent the entire time locked banging on about evil trolls, despite us pretty much leaving her alone it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Twitter clearly makes her unhappy so she really should go. She depends too heavily on it and all she's doing is talking to herself in this weird loop. If something infuriates you cos you can't accept that you don't get to choose everyone else's response to what you put out there, why fuckin do it.

I always feel for kids without a father figure out there today so I hope she's doing something nice with her boys and bigging them up. A long shot.

Reactions: 17