IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow well spotted! She has only tweeted “tattle” four times since the name change nine days ago - and they were all in the first two days. Not at all since the 5th. Previously she’s averaged 1.5 times/day ( for reference on the last day before the name change she tweeted “tattle” seven times).
Just spotted the police report was submitted on the 3rd, so she’s obviously trying to hold back from the blatant engagement with Tattle so that she can say, “But look officer, they still bully me even when I don’t engage with them!”

“Have they approached you or contacted you directly?”

“No they just keep talking about me on an anonymous forum.”

“And how do you know if they haven’t approached you?”

“Because I keep going and looking at it.”

Well maybe review your privacy settings and try not going and looking, Miss Goodwin.”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am in polite company and that Guess Who character thing triggered an actual snot bubble. I am shamed.
“Bouncy sex castle for the over 60s” is quality also and I think Vorders would piss herself at it tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
in a way it’s good she’s jobless. Could you imagine working with someone that thick?
---
Written it, retweeted it and replied it in the space of minutes. And she wonders why no one interacts with her mess of a feed. It’s quite sad actually. Twitter is the only human interaction she ever got and even that’s gone now.

IMG_6638.jpeg
IMG_6639.jpeg
IMG_6640.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
If the bizzies close tattle I'm bringing out diss tracks instead. She can try an Biggie Smalls me in a pimped up asda mobility whip.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Our self aware queen ❤

“if you haven’t got anything nice to say”

IMG_6645.jpeg

At least “that L woman” doesn’t tag people and beg them to reply to her 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She may want to be a little careful with her pip form too. It's not unknow for social media to be checked for, shall we say, discrepancies? The medical comments she makes all over 'tired now' at 3am as a vague example and 'period pains' as another are not medical evidence; nor is whining about needing a mobility scooter for some unknown condition

I've sent years of hospital, gp, consultant, etc, letters and reports for some of my patients, and a couple have still gone to mandatory reconsideration. It's really, really hard to get!

Reactions: 17
She may want to be a little careful with her pip form too. It's not unknow for social media to be checked for, shall we say, discrepancies? The medical comments she makes all over 'tired now' at 3am as a vague example and 'period pains' as another are not medical evidence; nor is whining about needing a mobility scooter for some unknown condition

I've sent years of hospital, gp, consultant, etc, letters and reports for some of my patients, and a couple have still gone to mandatory reconsideration. It's really, really hard to get!
I think her main blocker will be that she thinks breaking her ankle 29 years ago is a disability

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Meanwhile in celebrity bullshit, she’s back fangirling over Nicola Coughlan. Did someone say “Who?”
IMG_5553.jpeg

Only one of the most famous women in the world! Tell us more!
IMG_5554.jpeg

She’s from Galway you balloon. Has it moved North? Have the people of Galway been informed? She does know the Derry Girls cast were acting doesn’t she? Honestly, at every turn she’s just thick as pigshit.
#Irish

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did it not 'drop' about 9 hours ago? Mentioning your 'forms' for several solid days does not give you the appearance of an anywhere near productive human who doesn't exist on Rustler burgers and Monster like a Kent gremlin.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did it not 'drop' about 9 hours ago? Mentioning your 'forms' for several solid days does not give you the appearance of an anywhere near productive human who doesn't exist on Rustler burgers and Monster like a Kent gremlin.
I did a form a day for my kids. Why has it taken so long??

Reactions: 8