IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twitter clearly makes her unhappy so she really should go. She depends too heavily on it and all she's doing is talking to herself in this weird loop. If something infuriates you cos you can't accept that you don't get to choose everyone else's response to what you put out there, why fuckin do it.

I always feel for kids without a father figure out there today so I hope she's doing something nice with her boys and bigging them up. A long shot.
I’m sure I’ve said this before but she reminds me of the time I came back from a holiday to find that someone had spent a week arguing with my out of office.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've yet to receive a single Ruble, I'm assuming we get paid in arrears. How long nobody knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The rubles are coming he's just got to sort the really long form and first he needs us to buy Crowdfund him a new laptop, money to PayPal obvs no you don't need to see a receipt and anyway here's one from 15 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've been on Tattle a while now, but can someone explain why our Capitalist Overlord is called Vlad? 😂
Jack Monroe squigs decided that Tattle commenters were paid for troll farm bots, likely funded by Russia. So, we ran with it. We are still waiting for our bitcoin payments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure I’ve said this before but she reminds me of the time I came back from a holiday to find that someone had spent a week arguing with my out of office.
I think I speak for everyone when I say that I need more detail about this!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I speak for everyone when I say that I need more detail about this!
The best thing is that I was working in academia (as per my previous post about herding cats) so this was a highly intelligent person but it went something like
Professor: I have a query about a paper I have written
Out of Office: *standard OOO reply*
Prof: Ugh I hate these automatic replies please don’t sent any more of them to me.
OOO: *standard OOO reply*
Prof: I am irritated. I asked you not to send these.
Prof: This really isn’t acceptable.
Prof: I’m getting quite cross now
Prof: I am indignant and full of rage against the machine

etc

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The best thing is that I was working in academia (as per my previous post about herding cats) so this was a highly intelligent person but it went something like
Professor: I have a query about a paper I have written
Out of Office: *standard OOO reply*
Prof: Ugh I hate these automatic replies please don’t sent any more of them to me.
Prof: I am irritated. I asked you not to send these.
Prof: This really isn’t acceptable.
Prof: I’m getting quite cross now
Prof: I am indignant and full of rage against the machine

etc
This is absolutely Sarah. She’s made up so much stuff that “we’ve” done when we left her alone. She’s literally still lying that 200 people are stalking her.
---
Ok, so…

I can get behind enemy lines. And when she locked down, I was happy to not do that and not share her tweets here out of respect for the fact she was trying.

HOWEVER:

Every second tweet is bleeping about us. She’s telling lies upon lies and still checks here every 5 mins. She absolutely LOVES LOVES LOVES the attention these threads give her, because she doesn’t get any elsewhere:

IMG_6690.jpeg
IMG_6691.jpeg
IMG_6692.jpeg
IMG_6693.jpeg
IMG_6694.jpeg
IMG_6695.jpeg
IMG_6696.jpeg
IMG_6697.jpeg
IMG_6698.jpeg
IMG_6699.jpeg

As well as her lies I’ve also added some screeners of things that are bleeping hilarious like her concept of “busy”.

The truth is, she doesn’t want us to stop because then she’ll have nothing and no one

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I take it bossman behind the counter won't let her get Frosty Jack on tick anymore.
Screenshot_20240617_111326_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m intrigued as to what the “decent service” is she’s talking about which impacts on a corner shop’s profitability. Think @Foxvint nailed it.
Or “Mum says can she have two cigarettes, three slices out of that packet of ham, and half a tin of beans please”.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m intrigued as to what the “decent service” is she’s talking about which impacts on a corner shop’s profitability. Think @Foxvint nailed it.
Or “Mum says can she have two cigarettes, three slices out of that packet of ham, and half a tin of beans please”.
Here you go. It never ceases to amaze me that she isn’t embarrassed doing these multiple tweet threads she still gets no engagement on and RT’s herself. I do wonder if she doesn’t have that part of her brain that gives you a sensible amount of shame. The more she tweets, the more mu followers mute her I believe.

IMG_6705.jpeg
IMG_6706.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.