IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know why she can't go to the corner shop
She’s got a disability so well hidden even she doesn’t know what it is.

Funny isn’t it, she shares every single tiny detail of her life to “mu followers” but the one thing we want to know she doesn’t share.

I god honestly think she GENUINELY believes her thyroid is a disability. I don’t even think she’s grifting about it I think she’s absolutely convinced herself of that in her head which is extremely sad and one of the handful of things I feel sorry for her about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Here you go. It never ceases to amaze me that she isn’t embarrassed doing these multiple tweet threads she still gets no engagement on and RT’s herself. I do wonder if she doesn’t have that part of her brain that gives you a sensible amount of shame. The more she tweets, the more mu followers mute her I believe.

View attachment 2999437View attachment 2999438
The lad in the corner shop has been told “we don’t pay you to chat”.
Sarah: these are the death throes of capitalism!
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s done this quite a few times (cba to find other examples, you’ll have to take my word for it) where she sees a tweet that she thinks sounds clever or witty and she retweets it, and then copies it moments later almost word for word as if she were her own idea and we didn’t just see her rip off someone else’s tweet.

What’s with that?
She does, I've noticed that too.
Totes unrelated, but students have been known to submit assignments in this way 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She will unlock soon because she thinks she’ll get better engagement around the election. And it will be our fault.

I can’t stop laughing at her lying and saying 200 people are stalking her. She’s turning into Jack Monroe. Not even her followers are interested in what she has to say let alone 200 people. If anything she’s stalking US. Even her mate told her to knock it off going on about us the other day and she carried on.

ETA: she does NOT shut the duck up about us.

IMG_6711.jpeg
IMG_6712.jpeg
IMG_6713.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Meanwhile in celebrity bullshit, she’s back fangirling over Nicola Coughlan. Did someone say “Who?”
View attachment 2992609
Only one of the most famous women in the world! Tell us more!
View attachment 2992610
She’s from Galway you balloon. Has it moved North? Have the people of Galway been informed? She does know the Derry Girls cast were acting doesn’t she? Honestly, at every turn she’s just thick as pigshit.
#Irish
Haha, I'm a bit late to this but good grief o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here you go. It never ceases to amaze me that she isn’t embarrassed doing these multiple tweet threads she still gets no engagement on and RT’s herself. I do wonder if she doesn’t have that part of her brain that gives you a sensible amount of shame. The more she tweets, the more mu followers mute her I believe.

View attachment 2999437View attachment 2999438
She probably bankrupted Indian Lady & her son with all the IOUs. I bet there was a couple years of I'll drop in that £1.10 I'm short of tmrw darlin I'm a single disabled muvver pack those bags for me darlin don't die on this hill an throw in a can of Guinness for mu iron.
---
This is absolutely Sarah. She’s made up so much stuff that “we’ve” done when we left her alone. She’s literally still lying that 200 people are stalking her.
---
Ok, so…

I can get behind enemy lines. And when she locked down, I was happy to not do that and not share her tweets here out of respect for the fact she was trying.

HOWEVER:

Every second tweet is bleeping about us. She’s telling lies upon lies and still checks here every 5 mins. She absolutely LOVES LOVES LOVES the attention these threads give her, because she doesn’t get any elsewhere:

View attachment 2999136View attachment 2999137View attachment 2999138View attachment 2999139View attachment 2999140View attachment 2999141View attachment 2999142View attachment 2999143View attachment 2999144View attachment 2999145

As well as her lies I’ve also added some screeners of things that are bleeping hilarious like her concept of “busy”.

The truth is, she doesn’t want us to stop because then she’ll have nothing and no one
Just had a delayed response to the hilarity of 'unfortunately the government haven't closed it down'. This isn't North Korea you silly cow. And disliking ppl isn't a crime.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She probably bankrupted Indian Lady & her son with all the IOUs. I bet there was a couple years of I'll drop in that £1.10 I'm short of tmrw darlin I'm a single disabled muvver pack those bags for me darlin don't die on this hill an throw in a can of Guinness for mu iron.
---

Just had a delayed response to the hilarity of 'unfortunately the government haven't closed it down'. This isn't North Korea you silly cow. And disliking ppl isn't a crime.
Especially if the stuff you dislike about them is stuff they have tweeted themselves and desperately retweeted it to get more people to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She 100% reads here. As I said before, it wouldn't actually shock me if she had an account here.

Reactions: 7
How long does it take to type 'ou' in the word about? I just automatically lapse into cockney when I see that 'abt'. It's ridiculous

Reactions: 14
Absolutely obsessed with us. She loves this thread.
IMG_6727.jpeg

Much poverty

IMG_6728.jpeg

Having to get shopping delivered because you were filling out a form. She can’t be real.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Absolutely obsessed with us. She loves this thread.
View attachment 3000121

Much poverty

View attachment 3000158

Having to get shopping delivered because you were filling out a form. She can’t be real.
It must be nice to have all the time in the world to fill out a form. Is she seriously expecting sympathy when the rest of us chumps have careers and/or families we actually spend time with?

Only four more sleeps until she's got to have the car sorted one way or another. Her head will no doubt explode from the stress.

Reactions: 13
It must be nice to have all the time in the world to fill out a form. Is she seriously expecting sympathy when the rest of us chumps have careers and/or families we actually spend time with?

Only four more sleeps until she's got to have the car sorted one way or another. Her head will no doubt explode from the stress.
She’s bleeping useless. She still hasn’t defrosted the spare freezer FYI.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If there’s stuff in the freezer she didn’t really need to order in, did she? She’s just absolutely bone idle.

Reactions: 10
SARAH 👏🏼 YOU 👏🏼 ARE 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 A 👏🏼 SEN 👏🏼 PARENT 👏🏼

She absolutely infuriates me beyond belief! My daughter is diagnosed (mentioned before) I won’t fill out DLA forms because to sit and focus on every struggle my child has/will have hurts my heart yet this horrible excuse for a parent is so excited 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.