IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She meant “separate” I think.
It may have been due to: typo, autocorrect, spellcheck, cracked phone screen, migraine, it’s only Twitter so who cares, don’t you know that language is always evolving, and of course she has a 2:1 in English Lit English so
View attachment 3012659
I wonder if she's signed up for another uni course. Anything other than get a job

Reactions: 6
I think dear sarahstem has misintepreted people on the assumption that everyone has as many issues with autocorrect and typos as she does. They weren't asking "are you a writer" they were saying "why do you witter on incessantly ". HTH.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Back to tweeting into the void all night again, and sleeping through the day. Threatening to go ‘on strike’ but I’m fairly certain she’s already been on strike all her adult life.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On strike from what exactly? Lying on a couple of forms? Shouting at the kids' school? Writing utter bollocks?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Waiting for an op”
IMG_6912.jpeg

Omg I’m cringing for her. Your iron is a bit low love. They have given you TABLETS. If your haemoglobin or ferritin were low enough to be seriously affecting your life you would be straight in for BLOOD. Not an iron infusion (which takes two weeks to work), BLOOD. My sister has been so low she’s had to go into the day unit at hospital the next day and the day after to have four blood transfusions to bring her back up. She’s been in hospital countless times in A&E because it’s got so bad.

And guess what?

1. there’s no op for her. She’s got an IBD. This is her life, she’s never going to absorb iron and she doesn’t bang on about it every tweet.

2. she gets up, gets herself to London every day and WORKS.

Also. Still talking to the pisstake account.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"Rep
“Waiting for an op”
View attachment 3013592

Omg I’m cringing for her. Your iron is a bit low love. They have given you TABLETS. If your haemoglobin or ferritin were low enough to be seriously affecting your life you would be straight in for BLOOD. Not an iron infusion (which takes two weeks to work), BLOOD. My sister has been so low she’s had to go into the day unit at hospital the next day and the day after to have four blood transfusions to bring her back up. She’s been in hospital countless times in A&E because it’s got so bad.

And guess what?

1. there’s no op for her. She’s got an IBD. This is her life, she’s never going to absorb iron and she doesn’t bang on about it every tweet.

2. she gets up, gets herself to London every day and WORKS.

Also. Still talking to the pisstake account.
lol I'm just wondering if this is the 'friend' in Folkstone she imposed herself on the other week and Saz is planning another outing
"Oh no Sarah! Really you're far too ill to visit again, I'd only worry, after all you were so poorly last time you misplaced your purse! Dinner in Canterbury instead? Oh no I urrrr will be on my period, anyway must dash!"

• Haha
Hahahahahaha. She spent all that time playing that stupid game and spamming people with Temu links and got some crappy vouchers out of it.

Sarah, that's how these things work. They hook you in, harvest your data and the data of anyone who's daft enough to join you, and leave you with nothing.

1719208886036.png

1719208906615.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Forgive me, how does one study English to degree level under an “expert in Dickens”* and believe that the poverty of that era is some sort of unspoken taboo?
I think we covered most aspects (including this one) of ‘Dickensian levels of poverty’ (so overused as to be a cliché, Sarah) in P7 aged 10 when we learned about the Broad St pump cholera outbreak. And if she’s interested in Jack The Ripper how can she not be aware of the working and living conditions of 1880s Whitechapel?
She’s such an ignoramus.
*ok, it appears she’s only ever read Hard Times, but I think the point stands.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Those men still got a better night's sleep than Charles and Eddie with their mother rattling around the house all night

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.