IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe how little she does, even when she considers herself "busy".

She has no concept of how most people live. There are working mothers who are also caring for relatives and nurturing hobbies for themselves and their children, furthering their educations while maintaining active social lives, who achieve more in one week than Sarah has managed in two decades.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’ll be back.
I hope she’s open for election night, it just won’t be the same without her hot takes and running dawdling commentary*.
*Cabinet minister loses seat at 0345
Sarah tweets “Wow tbh” at 0620

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank god. Twitter is optional, an open account is optional and your right to chat wham and other peoples right to laugh at it is the same right.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What I need to know is, did she lock her account at 5:30am because
a) she'd just finished bingeing 6 hours of Bridgerton or
b) she'd just got up ready to start the 6am get-the-boys-to-school morning routine

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's possible the form is a DLA one, I do my son's on the laptop then print and post. Means I can save a copy to refer to come renewal time. I hope it is PIP though, she's going to get a rude awakening when she gets told that 'ouchy foot, bit tired' doesn't get you cash 😂.

• Haha
It's possible the form is a DLA one, I do my son's on the laptop then print and post. Means I can save a copy to refer to come renewal time. I hope it is PIP though, she's going to get a rude awakening when she gets told that 'ouchy foot, bit tired' doesn't get you cash 😂.
I’m shocked she thinks thyroid is a disability. Every single person I know with thyroid issues is just…getting on with it.
---
Why did some of the payments go into His Lordship's account?

View attachment 2991663
Missed this myself and it was pointed out elsewhere but it says “inbox” at the top.

Last edited:
I quite like it when she locks. We all get a break from standing guard!

I’ve always hand-written and scanned and saved my kid’s so I didn’t think of that!

She did the first thirty billion questions on her phone though so I imagine it was an online form she could log in and out of rather than a document she was editing.

But this is Sarah I suppose, she does everything arse about face.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else perpetually amused by the “couple of hundred bullies”?

At a push, I would say there is maybe 15-20 regular commentators and maybe twice as much readers on her “page” here. Hardly being paraded, naked, covered in tit through the streets of Westeros (or whatever it’s called!) is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else perpetually amused by the “couple of hundred bullies”?

At a push, I would say there is maybe 15-20 regular commentators and maybe twice as much readers on her “page” here. Hardly being paraded, naked, covered in tit through the streets of Westeros (or whatever it’s called!) is she.
Plus a handful of self-styled griftbusters on Twitter, and maybe a couple of dozen accounts in their orbit. (Who have had her on their radar for a few years.)

Reactions: 9
Since herself and Jack have stopped chaos-ing I’ve been reduced to cleaning my kitchen for entertainment. Guess what Sare, I even scoured the oven! IMAGINE!!!

It’s been used once in the last year (All hail the Ninja 🙌🏻) for Fathers Day salt dough crafts yday… which didn’t quite go to plan hence the bleeping scrubbing! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm wondering if she locked her account as she read my post on her about the dwp checking social media for grifters, I mean disabled, brave, single mums trying hard though such adversity

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm wondering if she locked her account as she read my post on her about the dwp checking social media for grifters, I mean disabled, brave, single mums trying hard though such adversity
And trying to conceal from Kent constabulary that she's regularly tweeting about the ppl that allegedly bother her online, stalking their TLs and flying into rages even though they're not mentioning her.

Reactions: 14
And trying to conceal from Kent constabulary that she's regularly tweeting about the ppl that allegedly bother her online, stalking their TLs and flying into rages even though they're not mentioning her.
It would be such a shame* if either of them simply googled her name and location and stumbled across her threads here.

*I’m lying, it would be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She does seem to be taking the advice of the friend who is telling her not to react to us or the people on Twitter, which is sensible of her.

Reactions: 13