IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I read her wee enemy (Jack's equivalent of THAT MAN) on Twitter saying that she's been filling her Polis form out, so if he's right she's probably been trying (failing) to look like she isn't courting attention.
I’d love to be a fly on the wall when the police say “well why don’t you just lock your account so they can’t see anything?”

Reactions: 11
Haha, think we can all guess the one she does have

Screenshot_20240613_182145_X.jpg

Eta: 😂 I read that wrong but she probably wants a filing cabinet for all the menus

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even Reann wasn't dense enough to moan about tattle to her audience and she's probably a flat earther.
She's certainly a flat boober.

(She is genuinely one of the few people that compel me to comment on appearance as she's so horrible to her kids/folk in general. Shoot me now 😭)

• Haha
Renan might have some shocking views but I actually think she is more intelligent than Sarah. Sarah is hands down the least intelligent person I’ve ever come across in my 37 years l.
I think reann is a nastier character but at least she actually is a FT carer to a genuinely disabled child. Sarah's just a indolent sloth. Good job they fell out though. If they'd have ever got together the surge of stupidity wouldn't blown out the lecky from Canterbury to Caernarfon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think reann is a nastier character but at least she actually is a FT carer to a genuinely disabled child. Sarah's just a indolent sloth. Good job they fell out though. If they'd have ever got together the surge of stupidity wouldn't blown out the lecky from Canterbury to Caernarfon.
Spot on! Imagine they did still speak. I’d be rinsing that meme “it’s always two dumb witches telling each other exactly”
---
I’m sure he is devastated she blocked him. Imagine you go to have a cheeky look on your burner account and you’ve just been blocked by some attention seeking prick who acts like an influencer and doesn’t even gain ONE more view on her own tweets she retweets herself seconds after posting.
IMG_6632.jpeg

Do you think her eldest is embarrassed about her Twitter account? If my Mum retweeted herself I’d block her haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Arrrrrr racism is not mugging someone off! Why has she shared that twice? You report and ignore if you actually gaf. Despicable.

Reactions: 9
Arrrrrr racism is not mugging someone off! Why has she shared that twice? You report and ignore if you actually gaf. Despicable.
She’s shared it twice because she is absolutely desperate to go viral. That’s the ultimate goal of all of her tweets. She doesn’t actually care about the racism she just wants someone to engage because she’s lower than a worm’s tit.

Reactions: 9
She’s shared it twice because she is absolutely desperate to go viral. That’s the ultimate goal of all of her tweets. She doesn’t actually care about the racism she just wants someone to engage because she’s lower than a worm’s tit.
'Please report this' shout the twats who spread it.

Reactions: 8
'Please report this' shout the twats who spread it.
Every single action the woman takes on that website is because she wants to go viral to her “quite a big following actually” (who all have her muted). I’ve never met anyone so obsessed with Twitter.

I'm gutted she left twitter because she was going to Potter about in the garden. It's been cold and wet in Kent all week, but these things need doing . Look a mess otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she seen this bit in the labour manifesto. Tick tock yer bone idle bum.
That's probably why she's now thinking of supporting the Greens. Anything to avoid work.

Could you imagine actually having to work with her? The constant excuses, the spelling mistakes, spending hours at a time in the loo tweeting her bowel movements. And you just know she'd be off sick at least one week a month because she's the only woman who struggles with periods.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_6637.jpeg

So busy that you’ve dragged out filling one form an entire week because you’ve got no:

- family
- friends
- boyfriend
- job
- hobbies
- plans
- social media engagement
- holidays booked
- clue

Living what life? Hahahahaha

• Haha
Why is she so thick? 😭 it's almost like she posts things about racism and misogyny to kid on to folk that she's left wing and doesn't actually know what that is or mean any of it.

Screenshot_20240613_194954_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240613_195004_X.jpg

Reactions: 7
Why is she so thick? 😭 it's almost like she posts things about racism and misogyny to kid on to folk that she's left wing and doesn't actually know what that is or mean any of it.

View attachment 2992297
View attachment 2992295
How desperate she is to go viral makes it all the more delicious only 50 people see her tweets though doesn’t it?
---
Sh

Sarah looking like a Guess Who character tryna put the L woman on blast with her, erm, um, clear skin, beautiful eyes, heart shaped face like a 40s film noir star.
Don’t like to go for appearance but Sarah’s alcohol bloat in that pfp is awful

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s done this quite a few times (cba to find other examples, you’ll have to take my word for it) where she sees a tweet that she thinks sounds clever or witty and she retweets it, and then copies it moments later almost word for word as if she were her own idea and we didn’t just see her rip off someone else’s tweet.

What’s with that?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s done this quite a few times (cba to find other examples, you’ll have to take my word for it) where she sees a tweet that she thinks sounds clever or witty and she retweets it, and then copies it moments later almost word for word as if she were her own idea and we didn’t just see her rip off someone else’s tweet.

What’s with that?
JM does the exact same thing. Birds of a feather.

Her retweet of the PhD nonsense isn't a thing either. I have a masters (finished it, Saz, it's in psych as well) and worked in the voluntary sector for peanuts, so no, that's not why you won't get a job. I've also worked with folk with a PhD as well.

ETA JM isn't daft enough to RT it first, she just presents it as her own VERY UNIQUE take.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.