IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently engaged with SS in Kent and you’re right, they’re awful. Under resourced and under staffed.
She must be known to SS in Kent surely? I feel so much for those poor boys. Terrible parent. She doesn’t feed or cloth them properly or get them to school on time and they are just ALWAYS ill.

In other news she’s calling US sad when she is the one who spends every waking minute creating tweets that no one looks at hahaha
---
Sorry to get all technologically inept and all, I’m not familiar with the mail app screenshat here but is that mail sitting in her inbox rather than her sent items? And it was sent “to office” and the salutation is “Dear School”?
Took it at face value at first, but is there a “Sorry Ferris is too ill to go to school, Yours faithfully, My Mom” vibe?
Very good spot. And why isn’t “office” first letter capitalised? Also who writes “dear school”
---
Imagine having 3,000 followers and so many have muted you only 49 people see your tweet. And when you tweet you tweet such drivel because the thought that you actually don’t have to tweet anything wouldn’t occur to you.

It’s so funny how she’s the only one who doesn’t find it embarrassing.

IMG_6628.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The only possible reasons for doing your own fundraiser rather than the schools official one is ego and skimming off the top.

Reactions: 18
Oh by the way, it’s a PIP form she’s doing. Child DLA is paper still, but they’ve brought in a digital form for PIP.

Mystery solved. 🕵️‍♀️

That means she’s prioritising trying for extra money for pleather leggings, ugly shoes and single-use swimsuits for herself over money to help her super duper extra additional needs child. Narc.

(Not that she’ll qualify for either btw).

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Oh by the way, it’s a PIP form she’s doing. Child DLA is paper still, but they’ve brought in a digital form for PIP.

Mystery solved. 🕵️‍♀️

That means she’s prioritising trying for extra money for pleather leggings, ugly shoes and single-use swimsuits for herself over money to help her super duper extra additional needs child. Narc.

(Not that she’ll qualify for either btw).
I mean, we all knew the form wasn’t going to be anything that helped the poor neglected teenagers she has in the house.

I wonder what disability she going to put down? Being a thick gobshite doesn’t count.
---
IMG_6631.jpeg

Filing cabinet beg imminent

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone noticed that the SaresPagexox name change has coincided with her no longer screenshotting posts from here?

Is she consciously trying not to direct people over here and hoping now she has a name change new mu followers won’t find all the damning evidence that she is a scam artist?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Anyone noticed that the SaresPagexox name change has coincided with her no longer screenshotting posts from here?

Is she consciously trying not to direct people over here and hoping now she has a name change new mu followers won’t find all the damning evidence that she is a scam artist?
I hadn’t but good point. She’s definitely gearing up for another beg isn’t she? I’m glad over on that there website that Tory guy doesn’t let her get away with it.

Reactions: 9
I fill pip forms in for people as part of my day to day job. It's the hardest thing I do and unless you know how to do it there is no way it will be accepted.
Putting 'mu ankel hirts' and 'thyroid ACTUALLY' is not going to get a result.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I fill pip forms in for people as part of my day to day job. It's the hardest thing I do and unless you know how to do it there is no way it will be accepted.
Putting 'mu ankel hirts' and 'thyroid ACTUALLY' is not going to get a result.
Don’t forget her slightly low iron, her 10 PM fatigue, periods, her hives from being banned from Aldi, and the self-diagnosed ADHD that only affected her in childhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Get on this pledge in the big long labour manifesto thing she's just retweeted. Starmer said no more cunts like you in the Aldi.
Screenshot_20240613_174247_Chrome.jpg

Lolling at "the Scousers are a very genuine people."

We don't claim you hun x
We can spot a blagger and a scammer a mile away.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Wow well spotted! She has only tweeted “tattle” four times since the name change nine days ago - and they were all in the first two days. Not at all since the 5th. Previously she’s averaged 1.5 times/day ( for reference on the last day before the name change she tweeted “tattle” seven times).

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow well spotted! She has only tweeted “tattle” four times since the name change nine days ago - and they were all in the first two days. Not at all since the 5th. Previously she’s averaged 1.5 times/day ( for reference on the last day before the name change she tweeted “tattle” seven times).
Maybe it’s finally FINALLY sunk in, after all of these months, that all she was doing was sending people here to read very well put together evidence of her being a lying con artist who malingers on her arse all day spending our money on tit and she doesn’t ever intent to do different.

Reactions: 17
Even Reann wasn't dense enough to moan about tattle to her audience and she's probably a flat earther.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even Reann wasn't dense enough to moan about tattle to her audience and she's probably a flat earther.
Reann might have some shocking views but I actually think she is more intelligent than Sarah. Sarah is hands down the least intelligent person I’ve ever come across in my 37 years.

She might be of reasonable intelligence sober but I guess we’ll never know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm sure I read her wee enemy (Jack's equivalent of THAT MAN) on Twitter saying that she's been filling her Polis form out, so if he's right she's probably been trying (failing) to look like she isn't courting attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.