Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. No it isn't. We are mostly on the same page. This has been a pointless back and forth. Who could or could not have written it has been utterly irrelevant since the minute it was confirmed beyond any doubt who did write it. So, fine, whatever you say, can we actually get back to talking about relevant things now?
On the contrary, I'd say it's been highly productive in establishing:

- that not anyone could have knocked up that four page document The Big G published

- and what The Big G stated wasn't derived from this thread.

Apologies. I mis-interpreted your post and therefore your point!

Yes, I agree.

The majority of it had been covered here and plenty more.
LOLs!

You got it right the first time.

The Big G is talking about his personal relationship with Eyan and his personal experiences. Therefore, what The Big G stated wasn't covered here. It's fundamentally impossible that it could have been covered here.

So I don't know how you've come to the conclusion that "the majority of it had been covered here and plenty more", when none of it has been covered here.

If you could please address each and every point/comment The Big G makes and show us where it was covered on this thread that would be great.

Should be quite easy as the "majority and plenty more" has been covered here apparently.

Reactions: 1
Maybe it's all theatre and Big G and WOTT will suddenly pop up in Iain's house during a TLNA show! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What I do not understand is this, Eyan for years has said "Just because you call in or you support the show we are not friends...." yet he said he thought Gregorian was his friend.

Maybe it's all theatre and Big G and WOTT will suddenly pop up in Iain's house during a TLNA show! :D
WOTT would have to leave the house and have a crane transport him and an ambulance on standby for the heart attack

Reactions: 1
On the contrary, I'd say it's been highly productive in establishing:

- that not anyone could have knocked up that four page document The Big G published

- and what The Big G stated wasn't derived from this thread.

LOLs!

You got it right the first time.

The Big G is talking about his personal relationship with Eyan and his personal experiences. Therefore, what The Big G stated wasn't covered here. It's fundamentally impossible that it could have been covered here.

So I don't know how you've come to the conclusion that "the majority of it had been covered here and plenty more", when none of it has been covered here.

If you could please address each and every point/comment The Big G makes and show us where it was covered on this thread that would be great.

Should be quite easy as the "majority and plenty more" has been covered here apparently.
Give over General Kim! You’ve spent months repeatedly writing really long essays but generally saying nothing new for months. We’ve finally get something new and exciting to discuss and you are going on and on about something that’s not important!

Give over General Kim! You’ve spent months repeatedly writing really long essays but generally saying nothing new for months. We’ve finally get something new and exciting to discuss and you are going on and on about something that’s not important!
OK Charles mate. Calm down. LOLs!

The Big G's bombshell is not going to disappear. We have plenty of time to discuss and enjoy it.

How am I preventing you from discussing anything?

If you look at what I've said it's all about The Big G's statement and questioning some rather dubious claims made about it. Was seeking clarification about these somewhat dubious claims. I'm sure you would appreciate that factual accuracy is important.

Don't worry! I will be carefully analysing The Big G's statement in detail, in due course. Quality takes times and careful consideration.

In the meantime, should I run my posts by you first to ensure they are important enough for your delight?

BTW, watch this space because I've some big new revelations to offer...but since you've gone to the trouble of creating a sock account specifically for me I don't know if I still feel like disclosing what I know. LOLz!

#Peace&Love
#BeKind!

Last edited:
BTW, watch this space because I've some big new revelations to offer...but since you've gone to the trouble of creating a sock account specifically for me I don't know if I still feel like disclosing what I know. LOLz!
Is this like the big reveal a couple of weeks ago…you built up and teased us with for days and it turned out it was…. you heard Iain be rude to kath! 🤣

No need to run them by me first, but I suggest that you shorten them a bit as otherwise people just scroll passed them. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To lighten the mood even BOJOs dad seems pissed with the “die of covid” comment @y5mwqwrx4m or whatever that odd twitter account of Big G. Even Vardy ahead

Title suggestion.

The Iain Lee thread, more reliable, more entertaining… than the man himself!!

• Haha
Is this like the big reveal a couple of weeks ago…you built up and teased us with for days and it turned out it was…. you heard Iain be rude to kath! 🤣

No need to run them by me first, but I suggest that you shorten them a bit as otherwise people just scroll passed them. 😘
Big LOLs for you! Charles!

Was a bit more than Eyan being rude to Kaffbo. It's wasn't even about rudeness. Was about Eyan viciously publicly humiliating Kaffbo due to his narcissistic rage and deep control issues with women.

But you know that and have chosen to misrepresent. Why would you deliberately misrepresent and expect to get away with it? Very odd thing to do.

It's exactly Eyan Lee's modus operandi, deliberately misrepresenting what actually happened. He's doing exactly that with The Big G.

You sure I don't need to run my posts by you first? I'm happy for your advice and input as you've already started telling me how much to write.

Please give this post the once over for me and give me your thoughts over content and length. Then I can re-post it once I've had your editorial input.

Btw, it seems you haven't scrolled past. Did you?

I'm glad you're sharing what's obviously been bothering you for some considerable time. Think of it as free therapy! You can let it all out on me. Don't hold back!

#BeKind!
#FactsMatter!
#Don'tMisrepresent!
#FreeTherapyOfferedFromGeneralKim!
#WhyPayEyanLee£200ForCounselling?WhenGeneralKimIsDoingItForFree!

Last edited:
On thread titles, we did try to add a fun one last time and Tattle changed it to what we have. I guess it's good for Google!

Happy for someone with better experience than I to name and start the new thread.

Plus, a reminder that there is an ignore button; just click on the avatar of the person you don't want to hear from and you'll see the option to ignore.

Peace, love and pumpkins to all Tattlers! 🎃

I wonder what goes on at those meals you have with Eyan via zoom once a month.... oh they probably don't happen as he just takes your money and then buys computer games consoles and tells everyone how skint he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Big G has tweeted that his statement is on this thread.

"As picked up by Tattle Life"

Question.

Does anyone know a good divorce lawyer who can handle Eyan & Kaffbo's divorce from The Big G?

Last edited:
  • Haha
On thread titles, we did try to add a fun one last time and Tattle changed it to what we have. I guess it's good for Google!

Happy for someone with better experience than I to name and start the new thread.

Plus, a reminder that there is an ignore button; just click on the avatar of the person you don't want to hear from and you'll see the option to ignore.

Peace, love and pumpkins to all Tattlers! 🎃
The Big G has tweeted that his statement is on this thread.

"As picked up by Tattle Life"

Question.

Does anyone know a good divorce lawyer who can handle Eyan & Kaffbo's divorce from The Big G?
Can't see where he has tweeted this. Do you have a screen shot?

And Eyan has deleted everything again on Twitter..... Standby for "No JackFM show today guys...."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
and as if by magic the Whale makes it all about him

Also what the hell does he know about breakups other than broken biscuits
WOPHD getting blocked by Iain is truly delicious. As you say, for someone as truly gross etc. as him, a breakup would truly be a distant aspiration.

I find him one of the worst, as he genuinely seems to think of himself as really funny and intelligent, a cut above your average...y'know. As if being a dedicated stalker online watchman in defence of Iain Lee made him super self-aware and in control. All for nothing...

Is there still no realisation among these people that once you stop giving Iain Lee money/validation (but mostly money), you become useless. He swiftly stops manipulating you into thinking you had some sort of connection or friendship and throws you away. It happens over and over and over and over again.

Iain Lee is clearly a very unpleasant person - the Alex Belfield thing being particularly distasteful at the moment. Imagine glomming on to people's actual experiences of being stalked and harrassed by someone in an attempt to gain money and attention for yourself. Absolute freak!

It seems like a lot of his time is spent firefighting through his own lying, manipulating, conflation and other poor behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.