Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is such an easy grift I just can’t see them ever stopping the patreon. I’m still amazed it took RG so long to see it for what it is.
Seems RG was happy to support whilst show did good work and didn’t join the pile ons/polarised politics - the “alternative” bit but the toxic trio of validation, victimhood and easy cash sent Eyan into overdrive and lies with Belfield and he couldn’t buck the trend of “if you agree with me, I’m empathetic but if you don’t, then duck off and die”. That’s the complete anathema to “alternative”. Doubt RG was in it for the boo boo type personal validation others are.

Reactions: 2
Suggestion for the next thread title: Big Up the Gregorian!
Brilliant!

Seems RG was happy to support whilst show did good work and didn’t join the pile ons/polarised politics - the “alternative” bit but the toxic trio of validation, victimhood and easy cash sent Eyan into overdrive and lies with Belfield and he couldn’t buck the trend of “if you agree with me, I’m empathetic but if you don’t, then duck off and die”. That’s the complete anathema to “alternative”. Doubt RG was in it for the boo boo type personal validation others are.
I can’t remember TLNA doing any good work?!?
He did get quite involved in the Twitter pile ons, didn’t he?

I still can't comprehend why RG even bothered paying then so much. He says he pulled out because it was no longer funny or original, but even when it first started it wasn't either of those things, just watching Changing Rooms and taking calls from the same five bores.

Reactions: 4
All of this does nicely explain Eyan's absence from Jack FM.

Anyone remember the rehab facility that he used to advertise, only to later get a discounted admission when he relapsed. He checked out early and Kaffbo was going to do the shows on her own whilst Eyan was confined to his bedroom upstairs (you couldn't really make this stuff up)

I did wonder whether it was going to be a repeat of this, that was causing Eyan to go off the rails once again.

I really hope this is just the opening salvo from the Big G and far more is to follow which may eventually bring down this nasty little cult which has been formed over the last couple of years and the moronic, feeble minded victims may find their own paths in life.

My point was that, in terms of the factual content alone, there's very little in his statement that anyone who's read this thread for long enough couldn't have guessed at. But the fact Gregorian wrote it is hugely significant because it means a lot of the popular claims, opinions and theories on here are true.
Apologies. I mis-interpreted your post and therefore your point!

Yes, I agree.

The majority of it had been covered here and plenty more.

It read as authentic to me.

Perhaps he can offer the vulnerable dic pic recipients some advice.

There'll only be more from Gregorian if Iain talks about him again... So I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Abbeycare. Left early and dissed the food and room. Sure if RG offered his fans 150 or 299 plus vat they’ll spill the beans going forward if Eyans on the wrong side of defamation or encourages a pile on. Law suit will follow as the statement says without any further notice so he won’t know if he’s gone too far until too late but we all know Eyan loves the lie to victimise himself. What a hypocritical plantpot- acting like his nemesis Belfield. Perhaps in the Big Ups reference to Eyan taking responsibility for something years back - I’ll take a look. Could be dic pics or could be something else that went on I think at beginning of 2019. Perhaps that’s what his phone call to Big Up was to stop. At this rate he’ll have to take all his u tubes down.

Reactions: 3
Looks like the Big G has reposted his document this morning.

Seems from Big Ups other numerical account Eyan still running his mouth - for what? Defaming his “friend”, sponsor and ATM behind his back using lies, (subsequently admitted) when from the statement it was only the chase after the Big G through duty free that made him turn. They all do though. Needs to quieten down as Judge Boyle won’t get him out of this one if he strays.

They were never the main superfans. They were prominent as a backer and a mod respectively, but they could never compete with the likes of Gatford, Jimbo, Matty and Alistair in terms of sheer devotion.

They were never the main superfans. They were prominent as a backer and a mod respectively, but they could never compete with the likes of Gatford, Jimbo, Matty and Alistair in terms of sheer devotion.
It seems the bigger the fan, the poorer the person. This lot won't be able to support Iain despite their best efforts, they can barely look after themselves.

As much as I dislike RG I'd pay good money for a "tell all" account of what goes on behind the scenes from his perspective.

Reactions: 4
And he could turn on them at any moment, for the slightest thing...

• Heart
The entire cult of Eyan & Kaffbo is built on people with zero or lower income. Remember the people that said they would cancel something so they could give Eyan £10er a month ?

He had a chance with RadioAnywhere to actually do something, but as with everything Eyan touches he cant actually be bothered. Much rather just take money from Big G and have Alistair phone him up once a week to tell him about his cat.

Perhaps this is why he has never put the effort in, first Twitch was paying him so didn't need to, then RG funded his lifestyle.... Gregorian was basically Eyans sugar daddy

Both Eyan and Kafbo blocking people like crazy and Kafbo locked tweets. It’s as if she follows him mindlessly without any shame. To think, every new follower, could be “the one” watching. Takes all the fun away from the two or so new ones they get a month.
Why lock tweets when nothing of interest is ever tweeted by the tweeter?

Twitter open again
Did he post that before or after he told Richard to f*ck off on twitter , in an angry way…🤣

Maybe he will be so principled he’ll give Gregorian the money back that he gave him to feed his kids, pay his mortgage, vets bills….etc?

What a hypocritical tw*t.

• Haha
Did he post that before or after he told Richard to f*ck off on twitter , in an angry way…🤣

Maybe he will be so principled he’ll give Gregorian the money back that he gave him to feed his kids, pay his mortgage, vets bills….etc?

What a hypocritical tw*t.
It was posted yesterday evening at 7.25pm after he told Richard to F O around 3pm, so when he talks about angry people he must be including himself? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.