Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends if he's lying about having blocked Gregorian by email. If he has him blocked, he won't know about this - the Twitter post didn't even tag him.

Reactions: 2
Depends if he's lying about having blocked Gregorian by email. If he has him blocked, he won't know about this - the Twitter post didn't even tag him.
If it is a troll it is a very very elaborate troll & hats off to them as it will send Eyan into a spin either way.

It's a bit of a rambling mess, but I'd be interested to hear more about these end-of-month phone calls and broken obligations.

“….continuously expresses an inability to meet their personal, family and veterinary responsibilities, I stepped up…”
Ouch!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought he'd left TLNA? I looked into it when he came up a few weeks ago and he's not following them on Twitter any more... They all turn.

“….continuously expresses an inability to meet their personal, family and veterinary responsibilities, I stepped up…”
Ouch!!!
Big Up the Gregorian! For stepping down from being Eyan's carer/enabler and financer. It's getting juicy now the truth is coming out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ouch!!!
He deserves that. He opened himself up to that.

I did wonder what Iain’s ex wife, (a successful and prominent BBC News reporter - way outstripping him) thought about what Iain said about their children. You know, us all giving him money to feed them. Positive she could manage to feed the kids.

Don’t know it the statement is real or not in relation to who posted it. It doesn’t matter, it’s spot on in enough areas for me…

Iain will always play the victim. If he started to blame himself he would never stop…. It’s his survival tactic.

Manage expectations of what he does, knowing that he’s doing that.

Still a massive d*ck though, that may be looking at a massive bill… Grift Central coming up….text book😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Having reread it, is Gregorian seriously saying he didn't realise it was a left-leaning show for the last four years? I know people disagree on how left they are - I can't imagine Iain or Kath ever being "extreme left-wing" like he says here - but at the very least they've definitely always been anti-Tory and anti anything to the right of Tory.

Reactions: 1
Not what he is saying. He’s saying wishing death by specific illness on any politician is hypocritical and unacceptable

Eyan and Kaffbo are still silent on this. Wonder how long we have until meltdown and operation coverup commences

• Heart
Having reread it, is Gregorian seriously saying he didn't realise it was a left-leaning show for the last four years? I know people disagree on how left they are - I can't imagine Iain or Kath ever being "extreme left-wing" like he says here - but at the very least they've definitely always been anti-Tory and anti anything to the right of Tory.
I agree. The things he’s highlighted are things from years ago:

-Lack of creativity (when Kath became his sidekick)
-not fulfilling his obligations (back at TR he had every other week off)
-begging for money (as soon as he begun twitch)
-bending the truth to portray himself as a victim (too many to mention)
-emotional blackmail at the end of each month (he’s been saying around the 28th of each month “I’m gonna jack it in” since he opened it).

Was even the Boris thing recent?

Maybe without a guaranteed income from Gregorian he might actually need to spend time putting the effort in to Patreon?

• Heart
Nice sentiment. Completely irrelevant to contents of statement but nice all the same. “Unusual” he’d make it about himself though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.