Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katherine Boyle walks away from a lot of jobs, for Iain sake, doesn’t she?

Has Iain ever quit a job for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The lawyer was even paying Eyan for work, which Eyan admitted to. No idea what work that was mind you. I bet he's going to feel it financially when his money stops.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1667658

Mr Gregorian? They always turn. 🤣
Thanks for finding out and posting!

The Big G!!!

The exact reason why I thought it can't be The Big G is because he's a solicitor and would have seen through all of Belfield's transparent lies about the court case. So in no way would be "fooled" by Belfield.

Plus The Big G is a major financial backer of TLNA.

Anyone with a basic ounce of legal understanding and common sense would know what Belfield was saying about his court case was simply untrue.

So it looks like Eyan is misrepresenting The Big G.

The Big G wasn't "fooled" or taken in by Belfield.

Eyan is trying to manipulate his followers with that tweet by being disingenuous in coming up with something that's a half-truth. It's very clever what Eyan is doing.

Don't get me wrong, The Big G is a deranged loon (I have evidence of this). But, there's absolutely no way The Big G doesn't understand basic law and is denying Belfield was correctly convicted.

I simply don't believe even the UK's worst lawyer would be fooled by Belfield. So Eyan trying to make people think The Big G was "fooled" by Belfield is bordering on the mendacious.

Looks like Eyan's claims about being the biggest victim have been challenged by The Big G and that's what Eyan doesn't like.

See previous posts about Eyan not having the mountains of evidence he claims to have and how Eyan very quickly switched from his "personal" Belfield trauma to actually being about other people's personal trauma, like Kaffbo, and were "deeply affected" by Belfield (in a laughable and grossly melodramatic way).

Eyan was jumping on the bandwagon with nothing much of his own to offer, and it looks like The Big G called Eyan out over this.

That's a main source of income gone.
Even he couldn't stomach the grossly exaggerated, or completely made up, stories Our Eei was coming out with.
Bang. On. Mate.

It's exactly that.

Please download this before Eyan deletes it. LOLs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Gregorian was on the £150/month tier for quite some time so they have effectively lost 30 Patreons in one go (+ countless other contributions). That has got to hurt I&K. Perhaps he will find this place and dish some dirt. Perhaps he’s already here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Gregorian was on the £150/month tier for quite some time so they have effectively lost 30 Patreons in one go (+ countless other contributions). That has got to hurt I&K. Perhaps he will find this place and dish some dirt. Perhaps he’s already here.
£150 a month!
'kin' hell!
And people used to complain about paying for the TV licence and there being nothing to watch.
And what you get with Kath and him was decades old "fly on the wall" docs with irritating commentary.

£1800 a year for that!

I doubt it.
But Iain is already slagging off his previous sponsor, true to form.
He'd best watch what he says about Greggsy.
Could be costly.
JackFM will be next given his moaning and bunking off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
£150 a month!
'kin' hell!
And people used to complain about paying for the TV licence and there being nothing to watch.
And what you get with Kath and him was decades old "fly on the wall" docs with irritating commentary.

£1800 a year for that!
I suspect the £150 tier was created specifically for The Big G as he asked for it.

£1,800 is one month's take home pay for many people and The Big G is happy to squirt that much up the wall every year...

I doubt he even bothers to watch or listen to Eyan & Kaffbo's TLNA drivel.

This is why I have zero sympathy for Eyan and Kaffbo's financial "predicament". Zero sympathy. They're both doing quite well on the old money front thank you very much.

Cost of living crisis? What cost of living crisis! I'm off to Japan and it ain't cheap.

Couldn't make up this madness if I tried.

• Heart

The Big G!!!

The exact reason why I thought it can't be The Big G is because he's a solicitor and would have seen through all of Belfield's transparent lies about the court case. So in no way would be "fooled" by Belfield.

Anyone with a basic ounce of legal understanding and common sense would know what Belfield was saying about his court case was simply untrue.

Eyan is trying to manipulate his followers with that tweet by being disingenuous in coming up with something that's a half-truth. It's very clever what Eyan is doing.

Don't get me wrong, The Big G is a deranged loon (I have evidence of this). But, there's absolutely no way The Big G doesn't understand basic law and is denying Belfield was correctly convicted.

I simply don't believe even the UK's worst lawyer would be fooled by Belfield. So Eyan trying to make people think The Big G was "fooled" by Belfield is bordering on the mendacious.

Looks like Eyan's claims about being the biggest victim have been challenged by The Big G and that's what Eyan doesn't like.

See previous posts about Eyan not having the mountains of evidence he claims to have and how Eyan very quickly switched from his "personal" Belfield trauma to actually being about other people's personal trauma, like Kaffbo, and were "deeply affected" by Belfield (in a laughable and grossly melodramatic way).

Eyan was jumping on the bandwagon with nothing much of his own to offer, and it looks like The Big G called Eyan out over this.

Bang. On. Mate.

It's exactly that.

It's not playing for me.
He must be on another purge.
I can picture him now going Bentalls and deleting everything to do with his former sponsor.
Fancy falling out over that
Needless to say Alan Benfield had the last laugh.

Was Kath working for Dick too, then?
Yep.

And that, Charles, is a grift, with really big balls…

Maybe it’s not her first rodeo…

Don’t know.

Who knows what goes on in the shadows.

Edit: To be clear Alex Belfield appears to be an utter bellend. And I am going to assume he has been for quite a while. Never came on my radar, thankfully. Just clarifying.

The Big G!!!

Bang. On. Mate.

It's exactly that.

Sometimes I think your posts are a bit out there for me… sorry.

This one though, that video… hmmmmm.

I think you know what I think of him, so, for me this is ironically funny…

🤷‍♀️😏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wow! I would never have guessed it would be Big G! I did hear that he's a Trump supporter and he never fell out with Iain over that, so it's more likely their falling out was over Iain claiming to be a victim of AB.

• Heart
Sometimes I think your posts are a bit out there for me… sorry.
Hi heejeebejee

I don't follow your meaning about my posts being "a bit out there for [you]"?

Last time you let me know your opinion about my posts I think we had a misunderstanding and I should have asked for clarification.

So may I please ask if you could elucidate? That would be great. Thanks.

Tell everyone who your former friend is without telling them.
I've just popped on to their Patreon page.
They're only commiting to 2 "shows" a month!
Compared to the likes of Danny Baker or The Lotus Eaters with several shows a week, and massive libraries of past content, it's a bit sh1t.
Charging the same as well.
Without Greggsy's largesse propping it up with outlandish donations I can see it folding PDQ.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.