Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just popped on to their Patreon page.
They're only commiting to 2 "shows" a month!
Compared to the likes of Danny Baker or The Lotus Eaters with several shows a week, and massive libraries of past content, it's a bit sh1t.
Charging the same as well.
Without Greggsy's largesse propping it up with outlandish donations I can see it folding PDQ.
Maybe Greggs could be a sponsor instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tell everyone who your former friend is without telling them.
Maybe Eyan previously asked The Big G for a bit of legal advice over the alleged "stalking" Eyan claims happened from Belfield.

The Big G would have asked for full details over what Eyan "experienced", as any lawyer would, so he could make an assessment.

In The Big G's legal opinion he says something along the lines of "that doesn't come close to any legal threshold over what can be considered as stalking or harassment. Stop being such a drama queen and making a massive mountain out of a molehill you melodramatic fanny."

Then, Eyan goes on a massive YouTube/Twitter grift about how he was such a mega victim of Belfield, has tons of evidence (which he doesn't) and grossly overstates, inflates, embroiders and decorates what happened. We all saw the pathetic videos where Eyan has repeated emotional breakdowns and "The Belfield Files". What an utter load of grade A crap.

Like a true narcissistic Eyan makes it all about HIM. Eyan jumped on the bandwagon for some attention.

This would have angered The Big G, because he knows the truth.

That would easily explain why The Big G shouted at Eyan down the phone and called him a liar, because The Big G knows the truth of the matter

Watching Eyan effectively lie though a flagrant hyperbolic retelling of the "story" would explain why The Big G lost his rag.

What's rather revealing about Eyan is, look how quickly Eyan "turned on The Big G" publicly and told a porky about The Big G.

After everything The Big G has done for the pair of ungratefuls, Eyan couldn't keep this private. In a heartbeat took to Twitter to publicly denounce The Big G and distort the truth about WHY Gregorian called out Eyan.

This is exactly how cults operate.

Any dissent shown and you are booted out, and booted out hard and fast.

Only an utter braindead sycophant wouldn't question why a solicitor called Eyan a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If anyone did catch Iain's live reaction to Belfield getting a lengthy prison stretch, it was genuinely odd. He broke down completely, on camera, and Kath was there to scoop him up.

The victims who went through court didn't appear to have that strength of reaction (on camera).

When the Belfield Files were announced as a series, I think most expected a bit more evidence of the lengthy harassment Iain claimed took part over the last 10 years.

It makes sense that a Lawyer friend might be curious about evidence.

Come on Big G, tell all!

In any case, another Tweet Delete!

Great show this morning on Jack. I don't think there was a single caller, but Iain sending Will out with a photo of him to ask the general public if they recognised him and literally everyone saying no was great. Although the highlight for me was Iain asking Jo if she'd ever hurt her anus (yes, he used that word) while ice skating.

• Wow
Dead weight? o_O
What a total wanker!!

Regardless of our dislike to Iain, to act like this towards a friend, not a “mate”, a friend, a trusted friend I would guess. You’d have to be a complete bleep. What a Wanker bleep. A total, wanker bleep!!!

Great show this morning on Jack. I don't think there was a single caller, but Iain sending Will out with a photo of him to ask the general public if they recognised him and literally everyone saying no was great. Although the highlight for me was Iain asking Jo if she'd ever hurt her anus (yes, he used that word) while ice skating.

I worked in an age when an actual fight between management was seen as ok…. The 1990’s. I actually became the manager of my shop because the “newly” previous manager was quaking in a phone box. But Des was an hole, so I do not care! (Radio wise this was Ceaser the Geezer, then James Whake on talk radio).

Even then, I like to think I would never talk to my staff/colleagues, like that. We had a laugh, lots of, because the job was tit. But always respect.

If anyone did catch Iain's live reaction to Belfield getting a lengthy prison stretch, it was genuinely odd. He broke down completely, on camera, and Kath was there to scoop him up.

The victims who went through court didn't appear to have that strength of reaction (on camera).

When the Belfield Files were announced as a series, I think most expected a bit more evidence of the lengthy harassment Iain claimed took part over the last 10 years.

Come on Big G, tell all!

I saw a bit and it was a bit “cringeworthy” to keep watching. Iain was trying to milk this like it was a magic cow. Kaff acted like her Teat could comfort that little bull….

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Looks like Eyan and Kaffbo have stopped following The Big G on Twitter...

The high ranking TLNA sycophants/mods are still following The Big G.

• Wow
I wonder how much Gregorian spaffed up the wall on them over the last few years. His weekly advert fee for Twitch wouldn't have ever paid off, if a couple of Iain's listeners wanted a divorce I doubt they would have used him, and he must have been advertising with them for at least two years (plus the highest Patreon tier, plus paying Iain to do some "work" for him, plus giving money to Radio Anywhere). It must be at least five figures.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Dead weight? o_O
"Dead weight"!
That's a strange way of describing someone who's bankrolled the disastrous post Talk Radio TLNA project.
It's like calling your parents who've fed you, clothed you and provided a roof over your head losers as you storm up to your bedroom.

Looks like Eyan and Kaffbo have stopped following The Big G on Twitter...

The high ranking TLNA sycophants/mods are still following The Big G.
Oh who next?
Sommers waste are flytipping wankers?
Poseidon's dogs are just yappy little Yorkies.
An Iain scorned.....

What a total wanker!!

Regardless of our dislike to Iain, to act like this towards a friend, not a “mate”, a friend, a trusted friend I would guess. You’d have to be a complete bleep. What a Wanker bleep. A total, wanker bleep!!!

I worked in an age when an actual fight between management was seen as ok…. The 1990’s. I actually became the manager of my shop because the “newly” previous manager was quaking in a phone box. But Des was an hole, so I do not care! (Radio wise this was Ceaser the Geezer, then James Whake on talk radio).

Even then, I like to think I would never talk to my staff/colleagues, like that. We had a laugh, lots of, because the job was tit. But always respect.

I saw a bit and it was a bit “cringeworthy” to keep watching. Iain was trying to milk this like it was a magic cow. Kaff acted like her Teat could comfort that little bull….
"Kath's teat" 🤣
That reminds of the Liar Liar lift scene.
"Mama"
😙😙😙

Last edited:
Was one call, just over a minute long, from a Dave asking Eyan to perform a 'baseline' test to see if Eyan was fit enough to work due to COVID.

Technically, it could be two calls. Not sure if the second call was real or a pre-record clip. Was some bloke who kept on saying "hello" as nobody was replying, so he wasn't sure if he had got through to anyone.

Bit vulgar of Eyan to talk to Jo like that, imho. A pattern has clearly emerged with how Eyan talks to women. Some serious deep seated issues come to the surface when Eyan interacts with women in the studio. It's worryingly similar to how Alex Belfield talks to women.

He publicly humiliated Kaffbo at TR and continued with his "micro-humiliations" on Twitch.

Eyan's asserted his "authority" over Jo by humiliating her over being late to read the news.

Now he's continued by talking to her in this not-so-passive-misogynistic "sexualised" manner. Eyan's agenda is clear to me. It's exactly what I predicted he would do, and he's doing it.

Out of all the things he could talk about with Jo, it's particularly interesting why he chooses to say that to her.

Eyan is out to diminish Jo Summerbell's self-worth, "sexualise" his working relationship with her, lower her status and belittle her.

Eyan sees Jo Summerbell as an easy target who won't stand up to him. I hope someone has a word with Eyan (a total waste of time imo) before this gets out of hand, because it will.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

Come on Big G, tell all!

No doubt Kaffbo comforted Iain by putting his head between her saggy bitties.

A
Was one call, just over a minute long, from a Dave asking Eyan to perform a 'baseline' test to see if Eyan was fit enough to work due to COVID.

Technically, it could be two calls. Not sure if the second call was real or a pre-record clip. Was some bloke who kept on saying "hello" as nobody was replying, so he wasn't sure if he had got through to anyone.

Bit vulgar of Eyan to talk to Jo like that, imho. A pattern has clearly emerged with how Eyan talks to women. Some serious deep seated issues come to the surface when Eyan interacts with women in the studio. It's worryingly similar to how Alex Belfield talks to women.

He publicly humiliated Kaffbo at TR and continued with his "micro-humiliations" on Twitch.

Eyan's asserted his "authority" over Jo by humiliating her over being late to read the news.

Now he's continued by talking to her in this not-so-passive-misogynistic "sexualised" manner. Eyan's agenda is clear to me. It's exactly what I predicted he would do, and he's doing it.

Out of all the things he could talk about with Jo, it's particularly interesting why he chooses to say that to her.

Eyan is out to diminish Jo Summerbell's self-worth, "sexualise" his working relationship with her, lower her status and belittle her.

Eyan sees Jo Summerbell as an easy target who won't stand up to him. I hope someone has a word with Eyan (a total waste of time imo) before this gets out of hand, because it will.
Eyan is way out of line. He is grooming young Jo. He wants to bring her into his and Kaffbo's emotionally manipulative and downright sinister cult. Iain Brady and Kaffbo Hindley/Iain Huntley and Kaffbo Carr are a disturbing duo.

That’s pretty bad of him, at least it’s shows Iain’s true character!

Good somebody else. has seen the light.
Iain Lee/Brady/Huntley will regret falling out with Big G. Who else will defend him and Kaffbo Boyle/Hindley/Carr when they end up in court charges with something sinister?

Last edited:

No doubt Kaffbo comforted Iain by putting his head between her saggy bitties.

A

Eyan is way out of line. He is grooming young Jo. He wants to bring her into his and Kaffbo's emotionally manipulative and downright sinister cult. Iain Brady and Kaffbo Hindley/Iain Huntley and Kaffbo Carr are a disturbing duo.

Iain Lee/Brady/Huntley will regret falling out with Big G. Who else will defend him and Kaffbo Boyle/Hindley/Carr when they end up in court charges with something sinister?
Wow!
Let's try and keep it civil in regards to women.
Don't know if it's because I'm old fashioned but I never make negative comments about a woman's appearance.
No. I leave that sort of thing to other women.
Men yeah.
The banter amongst men is usually derogatory especially with the best of friends.
But with women it is another matter.

And be very careful with comparisons to serial child killers.
It disrespectful to the victims families and well over the top towards Iain and Kath.
It's probably just as well for you that they've fallen out with Greggsy.

Come on now.

Reactions: 4
Anyone remember Lane/Cleo (basically the Geordie Fatford)? Just thought of him earlier, I don't remember him being in the club since the end of TLNA. Was there a falling out?

Here's the transcript of the audio after Eyan stitched up Jo Summerbell by making sure she missed reading the news.

Jo: I just want to say it’s really mean what you did, because you knew that I’d forgotten

Will: I did try to run out

Eyan: I stopped him [Will]

Jo: You tried to help me Will, thank you

Eyan: I stopped him [Will]

Jo: And you [Eyan] were being nasty

Eyan: Yeah, I wanted to see what would happen

Jo: And I will remember that next time

Eyan: (Unintelligible audio as Eyan is mumbling, so can't determine what he said. Sounds like “I’m an engineer monitor”)

Will: In fairness it was great content

Eyan: It was brilliant, and that’s got to be the priority

Jo: And probably it’s the first time it’s happened, to be honest

It's good that Jo clarified what happened and stated what Eyan did was nasty. Will tried to alert Jo Summerbell and Eyan stopped him.

Looks like Eyan is trying to turn Will in to a little toxic character like Eyan. Trying to mould Will.

This is exactly how noxious people like Eyan operate when they enter a new workplace. First thing they do is assess who they can get on-side to join them in their anti-social activities. Next step is to find a victim. Then bully them.

The underlying ulterior motive of what Eyan is trying to do is undermine the station management and exert his control.

Furthermore, I don't think Eyan had COVID. I suspect he just wanted a week off. One of his "Mental Health" breaks he's so used to having when he was doing Twitch and Patreon TLNA.

Expect more of these one week disappearances.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Eyan was in a hyper 'ADHD Bi Polar' mood on his show this morning and was manically plugging his Patreon and Twitxh shows. Dunno why as I imagine his small audience of listeners like Alastair, Gutford etc already subscribe

I do find his plugs on Twitter amusing for his Patreon - 'Either Iain on his own or Iain & Katherine are live and free etc'. They don't even know if Kafbo can be bothered to show up.

Pretty good show this morning, when Iain's on a high the quality always increases. A few callers too. Interesting to note than in one of the early shows Jo said she hardly ever uses annual leave. Since Iain started she's been off every other week.

Iain is off sick again LOL.

Should just call it SickFM.
He's going to be experiencing the crashing low of his comedown from yesterday's hyper mood. Alright when your with twitch and broadcasting from under the stairs at home, dunno what his employer will think.

I wonder is he cancels his counselling clients at such short notice too.

I bet Jake was pissed about having to leave the house and drive there at such short notice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.