Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alistair, WOPHD, Gatford... They're clearly not well or happy men (I use the word "men" loosely). I feel a bit sorry for them, to be honest. All confirmed bachelors with a lot of issues to work through. That kind of void in someone's life is exactly the kind of thing cult leaders take advantage of. Fill the hole in your soul with TLNA, it's love and light and anyone who disagrees must be taken down for the good of the community...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Like a TLNA on steroids?

Already have "not an alky Alkystair" ringing everything Eyan is on with his depressive ramblings. I remember the TR days when it was end to end drunks and druggys calling in with their problems.

Next time Eyan is grifting on a morning TV show I fully expect Alkystair to call in with his dense ramblings.

In other news, WOPHD said he was closing down his Twitter account. Then he was back a day later.

That grim couch Eyan's got. It looks like he paid £35 for it down a charity shop. Not what you'd expect to be counselled on for £200.

If Eyan has ramrodded Kaffbo on that couch it could be worth a few quid to a serious TLNA collector, i.e. The Big G.

Eyan can sign a "Certificate of Authenticity" that he's rumpy pumped Kaffbo on that sofa and The Big G will pay Big G money.
I was thinking the same thing.
It's the sort of settee that gets "gifted" to a chara shop, who come and collect, to save a trip to the tip.

Another show soon...

'If you can't physically make it, we will be selling digital tickets to watch online nearer the date. £1500000000000000000000000000 and above patreons will have them as part of their tier'
I'm sure the fu*kwit fanclub are beside themselves with the promise the "pay per view" show.
This will make up for the Benn vs Eubank canceled event.

Alistair, WOPHD, Gatford... They're clearly not well or happy men (I use the word "men" loosely). I feel a bit sorry for them, to be honest. All confirmed bachelors with a lot of issues to work through. That kind of void in someone's life is exactly the kind of thing cult leaders take advantage of. Fill the hole in your soul with TLNA, it's love and light and anyone who disagrees must be taken down for the good of the community...
"Confirmed batchelors" 🤣
That's an old term for the likes of "loose in his loafers" Cliff Richard.
In fact I think it was one of his early hits.
No. It was "Batchelor Boy"
The signs were all there though.
Sue Barker was just Cliff's "beard"
You know like Renate was Elton's
No the Gays wouldn't want the likes of Alistair, WOPHD, and Gutfood.
Oh no.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
£35, rumpy or not...if Iain (and Kath?) found it difficult to maintain boundaries with listeners thinking they are 'friends', imagine inviting fans to pay to sit on their couch. Counselling or no counselling...this could cause a whole new world of difficulty.

1. Fans know your address.
2. Fans have paid a substantial amount of money to talk to you in your house.
3. Will fans be able to maintain a therapeutic relationship with someone they look up to so much? Will they be able to manage any perceived 'rejection' when their hour is up?

Of course, they can pay another £200.

If they can afford to.

Or, they might feel even worse than when they started?
Many important points raised regarding professional standards and boundaries.

Definitely a recipe for a predictable disaster. Only need one fan who with a belief in some notion they are destined to be with Eyan, a stalker type scenario, and that isn't going to end well.

I suppose Eyan offering his fans the opportunity to stay over with him (pizza included) is one thing. But offering a counselling service is an different matter. I'd say a demarcation between a professional space and personal space is essential when it comes to counselling. It's not like other 'home businesses'.

I'm sure other counsellors operate from their home address without any issues. Or maybe they do have issues with a patient suddenly turning up unannounced?

Eyan operating from his home address has advantages for him, but also comes with some serious disadvantages.

I suspect Eyan isn't actually keen on in-person counselling sessions as he'd prefer Zoom calls or sessions to be conducted outside.

Perceived rejection? I'd say that will happen. Then a sense of dependency will form next.

What I don't understand is why would someone choose Eyan in the first place?

He has no experience, is priced at a bizarrely high amount and is the last person I would ask for any kind of advice from.

Why would someone not go with an experienced counsellor at £65 an hour and choose Eyan instead?

• Heart
Someone asked him about the £200 thing the day it was mentioned on here - he said that was unrelated and that he'd meant to take the page down. Don't know if it's gone now, haven't looked. Would be interested to know what he charges though.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Page was taken down a few weeks ago.

On the counselling website no prices listed last time I looked.

Can't see how he can charge any more that £65, considering he's only just finished this course. Even then experienced practitioners are charging £65.

A previous poster commented along the lines of a reduced rate while he's building up his experience would be more appropriate.

• Heart
Page was taken down a few weeks ago.

On the counselling website no prices listed last time I looked.

Can't see how he can charge any more that £65, considering he's only just finished this course. Even then experienced practitioners are charging £65.

A previous poster commented along the lines of a reduced rate while he's building up his experience would be more appropriate.
What would have been appropriate was eyes on Iain Lee, years ago🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
"The Gays." You certainly have an inimitable style, Pat. In this decade, anyway.
Gee thanks.
If there's something I know a lot about it's Gays.
A lot of nightschool education back in the early 80's with some field trips to infamous haunts.

Anyway sweetmeats just thought I'd clarify what a "confirmed batchelor" really meant.
Laters Sugar Dumplings.
X

Gee thanks.
If there's something I know a lot about it's Gays.
A lot of nightschool education back in the early 80's with some field trips to infamous haunts.

Anyway sweetmeats just thought I'd clarify what a "confirmed batchelor" really meant.
Laters Sugar Dumplings.
X
The phrase is “light in the loafers”, not loose in the loafers.

Peace and love to all Tattlers! ✌

Also, please listen. Hardly anyone is (apparently!)👂
Suspect the latest RAJAR figures are in. Eyan's been there for a calendar quarter now?

Tbf, a drop in listenership can be expected when a new presenter starts and Gatfud and Jumbo keep on calling in.

I don't think the housewives of Oxfordshire have taken well to the two fine specimens of debonair manliness: gUtFuD and jUmBo

#MayaKnew

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jack FM posted this clip from this morning's show. Seems like a really crappy thing to do to a colleague for a cheap laugh.

• Sad
  • Wow
Yeah, ha ha, let's drop our female colleague in it.

I know Kath loves being Iain's sidekick but Jo is paving her own way.

Let Jo thrive, don't stitch her up just for a cheap laugh.

• Sad
I really hope Jo doesn’t go into the sidekick role properly. It never ends well. She seems self assured and is engaged to be married (heard when Iain was fishing for her relationship status on the show), so hopefully she’s not going receptive to his “charms”.

• Heart
Jack FM posted this clip from this morning's show. Seems like a really crappy thing to do to a colleague for a cheap laugh.
I've got the full show audio downloaded and can clip out and post a longer clip, to give a better context for people to form a decision - compared to the JackFM clip.

If anyone wants, please ask.

I've had a quick listen and I'm not surprised Eyan did that.

Maybe on a subconscious level Eyan has sexual issues with the attractive and sophisticated lady Jo having no interest whatsoever in doing rumpy pumpy with superstar Eyan, so that's why he stitched her up. Because he can't do better than the Grumpbo Kaffbo.

For balance, it was ultimately Jo's responsibility. But we all make mistakes and colleagues shouldn't be ready to stuff you on something like that. I thought colleagues should help in the workplace?

It's unprofessional and a very cheap giggle at her expense. Plus it wasn't actually funny and why would embarrassing a colleague be a good idea?

Yeah, ha ha, let's drop our female colleague in it.

I know Kath loves being Iain's sidekick but Jo is paving her own way.

Let Jo thrive, don't stitch her up just for a cheap laugh.
Exactly. Was childish, imho.

Or was it "theatre"?

Eyand milked it and only allowed Jo to start her news broadcast after he'd finished milking it.

Hope Eyan doesn't keep on reminding her, as he's partly to blame as he made sure Jo missed it. Has Jo done something to offend Eyan to justify this?

Eyan was after a cheap viral clip.

I hope Jo doesn't get upset about it in private. People can and do get upset over these things. It can affect mental health.

I really hope Jo doesn’t go into the sidekick role properly. It never ends well. She seems self assured and is engaged to be married (heard when Iain was fishing for her relationship status on the show), so hopefully she’s not going receptive to his “charms”.
I'd say Eyan is going for domination and maybe wants to control Jo through embarrassment and bullying.

My question is.

What would Kaffbo say about all this??

"Oh, that's just Eyan being cheeky Eyan".

I bet that's what she would say to defend her bullying boyfriend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Kaffbo has literally chucked her marriage and career away as well as impacting her childrens long term mental and for what? An oversized narcissistic,attention seeking, underachieving,overgrown school boy. Eyan even convinced poor old Sagbo Kaffbo that she had a future in presenting. Her TLNA stand in shows made hospital radio look well produced.

Kaffbo has literally chucked her marriage and career away as well as impacting her childrens long term mental and for what? An oversized narcissistic,attention seeking, underachieving,overgrown school boy. Eyan even convinced poor old Sagbo Kaffbo that she had a future in presenting. Her TLNA stand in shows made hospital radio look well produced.
* Mental Health

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.