Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Iain Lee skint. He’s getting money from his mum. Why? His grifting has been on point.. what went wrong?

I don’t get it.

Also, there’s a very predatory vibe re him using the “ohh don’t cancel me “ phrase, after everything he says, that is dodgy. It’s just dodgy… (this is textbook behaviour from a troubled individual,like him)

In years to come , we will say why did we miss it…) Always the way.

This chancer is a qualified counsellor now . He’s bought a new sofa bed. FFS.

Serouisly?
He's taking money from his mum? Where did he admit this? And where's the cancel thing from? If he can't make his finances work with two jobs and a Patreon grift, he really needs to learn about being responsible. In every sense.

Reactions: 1
Oh are they shacked up together now? Least surprising news ever. My partner accompanied me to one of their live gigs and he said to me "They've definitely shagged. They have that familiarity with each other, with their body language". I couldn't help but agree with him tbh but I don't know obviously if he was actually correct. This was before the announcement of her marriage split. I wish them good luck because I think they'll need it.
Your partner is spot on. Especially as you've seen their body language interaction live.

I've only seen it as a broadcast and it was obvious they're having it off.

Their body language on TLNA has been giving it away for a long time. So many giveaways. I'm sure I wrote about this months ago.

I think they started their Hanky Panky as early back as their TalkRadio trip to New York.
  1. Both "trapped" in unhappy marriages
  2. Far away from home in another country
  3. The excitement and bright lights of New York city
  4. Staying in hotel rooms...
  5. Kaffbo does love a drink or 8. Oh yes. Kaffbo does loves a drink. Especially on holiday
  6. Eyan takes advantage of an inebriated Kaffbo. Classic Eyan predator style
  7. Kaffbo gets the old "beer/wine goggles" effect with Eyan
  8. Caution to the wind and professionalism out the window...
  9. Eyan's previous form for extra-marital affairs
  10. Eyan's got the morals of a snake and is hardly going to turn down the opportunity for a bit of Kaffbo rumpy pumpy ramrod action
  11. Eyan turns the old charm on and tells Kaffbo she's a highly desirable MILF
  12. Kaffbo most likely wanting to punish her Hubbo and show him she's still got what it takes
  13. Kaffbo also getting one up on Helena by getting some Eyan action
  14. They put it down as a "mistake" and "one off" in New York
  15. What happens on tour, stays on tour
  16. Back in the UK, Eyan applies his emotional blackmail on Kaffbo and they carry on the old Hanky Panky, due to familiarity and excitement
  17. Don't forget Eyan is a "sex addict", has a position of authority over Kaffbo and is a controlling narcissist who applies pressure. Ownership

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
How many people did they ban from Twitch for insinuating something sexual might be happening between them? I hope "Judge Katherine" will be overturning all of those convictions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Your partner is spot on. Especially as you've seen their body language interaction live.

Their body language on TLNA has been giving it away for a long time. So many giveaways. I'm sure I wrote about this months ago.

I think they started their Hanky Panky as early back as their TalkRadio trip to New York.
  5. Kaffbo does love a drink or 8. Oh yes. Kaffbo does loves a drink. Especially on holiday
  10. Eyan's got the morals of a snake and is hardly going to turn down the opportunity for a bit of Kaffbo rumpy pumpy ramrod action
  12. Kaffbo most likely wanting to punish her Hubbo and show him she's still got what it takes
  16. Back in the UK, Eyan applies his emotional blackmail on Kaffbo and they carry on the old Hanky Panky, due to familiarity and excitement
  17. Don't forget Eyan is a "sex addict", has a position of authority over Kaffbo and is a controlling narcissist who applies pressure. Ownership
Sounds plausible alright. I don't envy either of them. Sounds like a really toxic situation. If they're happy, fair play to them. But he doesn't seem to stay happy for very long.

He must be panicking about the falling Patreon numbers. Try to hawk dressing gowns, a handheld console and a bag all in a few days.

Smacks of desperation and Id imagine the usual sycophants have all been bled dry by now.

The worst ever grifting was when his cat was injured and not insured and raised thousands on a gofundme instead of selling his unwanted tat and trinkets.

• Heart
Was he now?
Back in the early Twitch days he was saying he was going to look on Digital Spy.
Kath talked him out of it.
She said something along the lines that she'd be the one who'd have to deal with the aftermath.
Something like having to leave her family, again, and rushing round to Ee's.

He'd probably be slumped asleep in the gamers swivel chair when she bursts in only to find the presenter's desk covered with traces of c0ke and c*m after a long snort and w*nk session.

Knowing Kath she'd roll up her sleeves.
Pop on a pinny and headscarf and with a "Eeeeeee! By heck! You've got yourself in a right state. So you have. Well it isn't going to clean itself now, is it? Off you pop to bed Iain, luv. I'll sort this mess. What are you like!"

They're more "tossers" than w@nk€rs.

You and your Louis Theroux.
You'll start the General off again with his blessed Helina.

And how.
The injustice of it all that a no mark boxer should get invited and not him.
What he doesn't realise is post Jeremy Kyle they have a responsibility to ensure guests are mentally stable enough both during and after the broadcast.
Iain proved not to be.
He constantly brought up how he was bullied and the shortarse Wisey and that Vardy woman made he's life hell.
No production would risk another scandal like the JK programme.

*his
I'm sure he was on here twice, the first time very aggressive and the second time, pretending to be pleasant and posting all positive comments about TLNA, and this person went into too much detail about working in radio to be just one of the 'fans'. Then a mystery 'Maya' appeared on here...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why do I keep doing the same thing hoping for different results? I just turned on the radio hoping for a lift before work. Back to back calls from Jumbo and Alistair. Both utterly pointless and life-sapping. Has there been any news about suicide rates in the Oxfordshire area since Iain inflicted these people on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Patreon is at 485. Interestingly the price reduction and drop in numbers doesn't appear to have reduced their take home pay. I did an estimated calculation. The take home is almost the same as before the changes to tier pricing.

Had a chance to work out an updated average estimate for the Patreon take home.

£1,550 net per month each from Patreon. £18,600 each per annum. After all Patreon and funds transfer fees have been deducted (inc VAT).
They've been threatening to stop doing it at the start of every month since the Patreon began. They're always "getting close" to the secret number they've decided they'll call it a day at. If you up your pledge because you believe them at this point, you're a bleeping idiot.
Exactly. They will never stop Patreon. It's an empty threat.

I reckon most of the 485 just leave Patreon as an automatic monthly payment. Like a fixed monthly outgoing. Like an electricity direct debit or like a fixed monthly direct debit to a charity.

Based on what has been said previously the live viewing numbers were something like 30 people. So that suggest people are paying and not bothering to watch. Don't know what the catch-up numbers are though. So I could be wrong if the 450 non-watchers are all watching on catch up.

Also, plenty of "content" (if you can call it that) is free as a podcast. So why pay?

He must be panicking about the falling Patreon numbers. Try to hawk dressing gowns, a handheld console and a bag all in a few days.

Smacks of desperation and Id imagine the usual sycophants have all been bled dry by now.

The worst ever grifting was when his cat was injured and not insured and raised thousands on a gofundme instead of selling his unwanted tat and trinkets.
Think it's stabilised at around the 480 level now for now. The literal hard core fan base.

But, I'd expect it to drop when people start getting their energy bills when it gets colder.

It's amazing that with inflation, food, petrol and energy prices going up by so much Eyan is going on about his trip to Japan.

Trips to Japan are not cheap. I've friends who've been.

Looks like the Belfield cash cow has come to an end. It's all dried up now. Eyan had big ideas about milking that one to death.

Add up: Patreon + JackFM salary + YouTube + selling off tat + the odd £10 his sycophants like to chuck him + the counselling gig. Eyan's coining it thank you very much.

But, Eyan's not happy he's not going to earn from the "I'm A Celebrity All Stars" thing he wasn't asked to be in.

It's funny how multi-millionaire Amir Khan will be earning from it and he doesn't need the money!

• Heart
  • Haha
I don't think Iain's annoyance about I'm a Celebrity is about the money, though no doubt it would have helped. It's about the same thing everything else is about with Iain: his ego. He's annoyed because he wants to feel relevant again. He's annoyed because in his head he's more talented and would make the show better than the people they're putting in.

I'll grant you that the lineup isn't great, but apart from the strawberry thing, what did Iain actually do first time round in the jungle? From what I remember, it was mostly crying and complaining about being "bullied". Great telly there pal.

Totally agree with you on that. I'd say in terms of order of what's annoyed Eyan, money annoyance would be at the bottom, but it's still an annoyance.

His narcissism and self-aggrandizement about how talented he his would be the main annoyance. It's precisely what sets narcissists off: no attention and no recognition of their super skills.

In his head it's inconceivable they could do the show without him.

All Eyan did was have a mental health breakdown on the show and wind people up.

I'm surprised they let him stay.

I'm even more surprised after the productions team's rigorous psychological assessment they let him on in the first place. They messed up badly with letting Eyan on. So why make the same mistake twice?

The entire Vardy thing is a load of crap. She didn't bully Eyan. She just speaks to people like Eyan like that because she's not a pleasant person, has too much money (probably £2.5 million less money now after she's paid all the lawyers) and is just a gobby uneducated good for nothing talentless nothing.

In Eyan's, case I'd say Vardy had a valid point.

The injustice of it all that a no mark boxer should get invited and not him.
What he doesn't realise is post Jeremy Kyle they have a responsibility to ensure guests are mentally stable enough both during and after the broadcast.
Iain proved not to be.
He constantly brought up how he was bullied and the shortarse Wisey and that Vardy woman made he's life hell.
No production would risk another scandal like the JK programme.
Superb points. They've seen how he rants about it in an unhinged way and how he's slagged off other contestants. Why would they want him back?

All he's going to do is "turn on them", slag off everyone and his mentally instability is massive risk. Eyan will go running to the newspapers and say "I'm A Celebrity All Stars" ruined my menkell helf and I'm a victim.

No production would touch him with a dirty barge pole even if Eyan offered to do it for free.

Talk about entitled.

Another show soon...

'If you can't physically make it, we will be selling digital tickets to watch online nearer the date. £1500000000000000000000000000 and above patreons will have them as part of their tier'

• Haha
  • Wow
Just looking at the Twitter thread of people saying they're going is enough to convince me to be anywhere else that night.

• Haha

Ugh! I really shouldn't read this thread when eating...

• Haha

What a wonderful image of the bright New York City lights making them have hanky panky o_O

As i mentioned before I wouldn't take kindly to my wife going on tour with another man!

Im sure Helena did not like that her husband was doing so also.

• Haha
Eyan should do a radio show like Anna Raeburn, where the whole show is people phoning in with their problems...

Eyan should do a radio show like Anna Raeburn, where the whole show is people phoning in with their problems...
Like a TLNA on steroids?

Already have "not an alky Alkystair" ringing everything Eyan is on with his depressive ramblings. I remember the TR days when it was end to end drunks and druggys calling in with their problems.

Next time Eyan is grifting on a morning TV show I fully expect Alkystair to call in with his dense ramblings.

In other news, WOPHD said he was closing down his Twitter account. Then he was back a day later.

That grim couch Eyan's got. It looks like he paid £35 for it down a charity shop. Not what you'd expect to be counselled on for £200.

If Eyan has ramrodded Kaffbo on that couch it could be worth a few quid to a serious TLNA collector, i.e. The Big G.

Eyan can sign a "Certificate of Authenticity" that he's rumpy pumped Kaffbo on that sofa and The Big G will pay Big G money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
£35, rumpy or not...if Iain (and Kath?) found it difficult to maintain boundaries with listeners thinking they are 'friends', imagine inviting fans to pay to sit on their couch. Counselling or no counselling...this could cause a whole new world of difficulty.

1. Fans know your address.
2. Fans have paid a substantial amount of money to talk to you in your house.
3. Will fans be able to maintain a therapeutic relationship with someone they look up to so much? Will they be able to manage any perceived 'rejection' when their hour is up?

Of course, they can pay another £200.

If they can afford to.

Or, they might feel even worse than when they started?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.