Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a quick listen to Jack FM the other day. Eyan was moaning about feeling miserable and depressed, how terrible he could only play 90s music and his dislike for Nick Ferrari.

Not the radio the listeners of Oxford would want to help start their days on an upbeat and positive note.

Also find his need to speak to child callers abit odd.
Seeing the above quote reminded me of a comment I left regarding Non Alky Alistair calling in.
It seems it's Iain himself that's killing the vibe.

"Not the bright and breezy start to the day which normally involves a chirpy presenter lifting the mood of the listeners as they prepare for work.
No.
Alistair would be a grim reminder of how life is futile and death couldn’t come quick enough.
They'll be Oxford kitchens with women crying as they neck the remaining wine from the night before and men with their face planted in their cornflakes slowly drowning in the milk."

Reactions: 2
Received an (unwanted) message from one of Iain’s fans ( they find a way don’t they…)
Was the unwanted message received on Tattle by DM, or another platform, if I may ask?

As I thought Tattle removed the DM feature.

You forgot that some of the incels are gay. There may be zero racial diversity in TLNA, but I think the LGBT bases are covered.
You forgot Eyan is bi, so he's covered all the LGBT incel bases in his little fan club. LOLs.

Even if Kaffbo is not bi, it shouldn't be an impediment to stopping any female fans from wanting some Kaffbo action. But she's taken now.

trauma by osmosis
Quality comment! 🤣

'trauma by osmosis'

Great meme

Received an (unwanted) message from one of Iain’s fans ( they find a way don’t they…) They felt I was taking advantage of a time that Iain Lee ‘fell of the wagon’ and he’s not like that now…

Yep, jog on…

If you are thinking this is helping him… Well, worse than I thought…
What a club, Iain has.
Anyway I'm sure you can deal with it.
👍

You forgot Eyan is bi, so he's covered all the LGBT incel bases in his little fan club. LOLs.

[/QUOTE] Iain forgets that he's "bi".
Nigel from Maidstone brought it up, about a year ago. It was the "Nigel has a plop in a field episode" if memory serves.
Iain was struggling to explain what it meant and wasn’t that convincing.

It was yet another fabrication to gain more followers.
If he was bi then I'd be most concerned if I was Kath.
Bi now Gay later as the Gays themselves say.

Last edited:
Nigel from Maidstone. Now there's someone whose hard drives need to be examined. Just reading his name gives me the shivers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was the unwanted message received on Tattle by DM, or another platform, if I may ask?

As I thought Tattle removed the DM feature.

Even if Kaffbo is not bi, it shouldn't be an impediment to stopping any female fans from wanting some Kaffbo action. But she's taken now.

Quality comment! 🤣
Another method.

Lessons in life :101.

Don’t donate by PayPal to ( what turned out to be a very dodgy deal x hindsight🤷‍♀️) their new venture. Even if they say they are grifting to feed their kids.

They have your details.

And clearly GDPR has gone out the window.

Carry on, I’m good to go…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Is that even allowed legally?
Man!
I walked through an office, rather than go around the building to another entrance with a reception, and had some manager tell me that it I put their GDPR protocol at risk!
I didn’t stop and browse at any files on desks.
And yet your personal details are doxxed

Nigel from Maidstone. Now there's someone whose hard drives need to be examined. Just reading his name gives me the shivers.
Have the image of Sinjin in mind as you go to bed

• Heart
Nigel from Maidstone, now theres a character. The having a poo in a field and nearly giving a man a BJ was an unintentually hilarious call.

Eyan helping fuel Nigels delusions of stardom with the catchy its Nigels Time song and then the calls for money /constant need for Eyan and Kaffbo to pay for his shopping after they did once was fantastic.

Easiestly the neediest of callers but also the most entertaining with his Miley Cyrus fueled fantasys and crazy drumming.

• Haha
Nigel from Maidstone, now theres a character. The having a poo in a field and nearly giving a man a BJ was an unintentually hilarious call.

Eyan helping fuel Nigels delusions of stardom with the catchy its Nigels Time song and then the calls for money /constant need for Eyan and Kaffbo to pay for his shopping after they did once was fantastic.

Easiestly the neediest of callers but also the most entertaining with his Miley Cyrus fueled fantasys and crazy drumming.
Nigel is Maidstone's very own Barry Manilow.
A wizard on the keyboard and a voice to match.
It was Lindsay Lo-han that was Nigel's wet dream.
Didn't know about the accidental BJ.🤣
Iain "Oh do put it away!" Lee wasn't near him for recompense for food parcels he sent to him by any chance?

I don't think he's ever spoken to a woman, so I doubt it.
Doesn't his mother count.

Reactions: 1
Awwwww, poor Eyan's sad because they haven't picked him to be on the All-Star I'm a Celebrity series.

Clue's in the name, pal.

• Haha
Anybody notice the picture of them with Maccas brother the other day on twitter...Kaffbo with the saucy see through top and her bra showing :D

Must be something she threw on to titillate Eyan and keep him from turning gay again :oops::oops:

• Haha
Anybody notice the picture of them with Maccas brother the other day on twitter...Kaffbo with the saucy see through top and her bra showing :D

Must be something she threw on to titillate Eyan and keep him from turning gay again :oops::oops:
Tiltillate...no pun intended :D

Another method.

Lessons in life :101.

Don’t donate by PayPal to ( what turned out to be a very dodgy deal x hindsight🤷‍♀️) their new venture. Even if they say they are grifting to feed their kids.

They have your details.

And clearly GDPR has gone out the window.

Carry on, I’m good to go…
Sorry to quote myself but…

To the person that, I can only assume thinks you are helping… you really are not.

He’s hypocritical, he’s disingenuous, he’s grifting ( big time). He’s dodgy. He’s other things. You know he is. It’s wrong.

Maybe, something is about to change.

Everybody else: Sorry about this… 🙈

Literally having to post this for ref: I can say, I warned to back off…

• Heart
Awwwww, poor Eyan's sad because they haven't picked him to be on the All-Star I'm a Celebrity series.

Clue's in the name, pal.
He banged on about being 'bullied' whilst on this show. First he said in 2017 that bullying was to strong a word, then this year on the back of the Vardy trial decided he was bullied in hindsight just to get some more clicks, attention or sympathy.

Poor Eyan, forever the etrrnal victim, bullied and picked on wherever he goes - BBC, Talk radio, Twitch.

If he didn't burn bridges and slag his former employers of constantly, maybe, just maybe he'd be invited back on shows like these.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.