Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder if this might have had an impact; recommend to me thanks to YouTube's algorithm!

(Andy the Gabby Cabby's right of reply to Iain Lee).

Alan Benfield's effect on the BBC staff was positively Savilesque!
They needed the counselling only media luvvies seek which is in front of a camera blubbing.
Meanwhile back in the 70's in a dressing room in the depths of Broadcasting House BBC presenters go about their "business" with no interruptions.

Reactions: 3
General Kim, we thank you for your service.
You have gone above and beyond.
You have willingly watched Iain's abysmal content so that we don't have to.
I'm sure many on here are relieved in not having to suffer the experience of a desperate 'sleb clinging to the last vestiges of his career by easing himself on the "Belfield is a Bastard" bandwagon to get the media attention he so desires.

I salute you, Sir.
Just taking one for the team.

Alan Benfield's effect on the BBC staff
LOLs! Alan Benfield.

Looks like Eyan is going to get bored of the whole Alan Benfield grift as Eyan hasn't gone viral with his victim grifting. Didn't go according to plan. Eyan's new job of "professional victim" didn't have all the morning TV shows outbidding each other to get Eyan on.

Best he can hope for is £500 from YouTube. I hope he's going to split it with Kaffbo.

If Jeremy Vine didn't milk it to death. How can Eyan milk it to death? Considering Eyan never went to court.

Eyan was just a very minor nobody of peripheral passing interest to Belfield.

Look how Eyan's "main" story about how he was traumatised. But it has nothing to do with him. It was about Kaffbo at 3CR.

Even then Eyan massively exaggerated the story to the point where the story just didn't add up.

One important and simple question: WHY is Eyan telling us??

What is his reason for telling us about his experience? It makes no sense whatsoever when we think about it. Is it to serve as a warning to us and protect us from Belfield?

Who cares if Belfield sent a few unhinged emails to Eyan. The bloke is clearly unwell, progressively got worse and should have got help before it ended the way it did.

Last edited:
  • Heart
As always, Iain did two episodes and dropped it. Quelle surprise.

He says on the Discord (I like to look in sometimes, it makes me feel better about myself) that he's proud of Radio Anywhere? bleeping why? A schedule of live shows that started to dwindle before the station had even launched, playing out years-old episodes of a few bleeping terrible podcasts, and a handful of woeful amateur hours presented and paid for by the sycophants. Quality stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Iain must be bitterly disappointed that he didn't get the call from any of the morning shows.
I don't watch telly but heard the occasional comment on the Benfield case and its outcome.
Don't know if it was big enough news to warrant an interview with the famous BBC "victims" let alone once upon a time presenter Iain with his trauma by osmosis through Kath.

"Very minor nobody of peripheral passing interest"
Ouch!
Benfield gave Iain his largest viewing figures. He should pay him a visit in HMP Slade and thank him.
Some snout and shoe polish wouldn't go amiss either.
So it's back to the Dave Clifton day job with his counselling on the side, cash in hand of course.
Perhaps he should , (as I once suggested to a terrible manager who couldn't work out why things wasn't working since he took over), set up a full length mirror and stand in front of it .
Then he can see the cause of all his problems

Last edited:
  • Haha
Radio Anyonelistening? started off well. Was reminiscent of when Eyan was doing good shows at TR.

Most importantly it had zero Kaffbo involvement; it was an annoying Manc cackle free zone.

That automatically gave Radio Anyonelistening? a massive head start. No negative dead weight from the get go. Imagine trying to run a 100m race with a Kaffbo strapped to your back. You're going nowhere my son!

From memory, no callers to speak of on Radio Anyonelistening.

But had Eyan continued, as he started, he could have built something decent. It had promise. It was the only thing Eyan has done since TR that I could be bothered to listen to.

Instead he pressed the self-destruct button.

I can't see Eyan keeping it up at JackFM (this post may not age well, LOLs). It's Eyan's core nature to want to be a victim.

So let's see him stuff it up at JackFM because he's bigger than the station and they aren't paying super star money.

Now it's all about pathetic click-bait videos about how Belfield ruined Eyan's life (but actually Belfield didn't at all).

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You remember wrong, there were plenty of callers. Alistair, Jumbo, Gutfart, WOPHD, Matty Stevo, Jumbo barely putting on a voice, Alistair again...
True, LOLs!

They were pretty much the only callers, wo was difficult for me to draw a distinction between what I've heard on TLNA live (before paywall), TLNA podcasts and Radio Anyonelistening? as it's all the same tiresome dross. Also might be a case of my brain trying to supress bad memories....and the memories are coming back now! Thanks for that!

So the exact same list of callers are shilling for Eyan on JackFM Rude Awankening Awakening.

As an aside, WOPHD has tried to remarket himself by rebranding himself.

The artist formally known as "WOPHD" is now known as "PDT TV".

If Pete's surname is Doe. Then it would be "Pete Doe Time TV".

True, LOLs!

They were pretty much the only callers, wo was difficult for me to draw a distinction between what I've heard on TLNA live (before paywall), TLNA podcasts and Radio Anyonelistening? as it's all the same tiresome dross. Also might be a case of my brain trying to supress bad memories....and the memories are coming back now! Thanks for that!

So the exact same list of callers are shilling for Eyan on JackFM Rude Awankening Awakening.

As an aside, WOPHD has tried to remarket himself by rebranding himself.

The artist formally known as "WOPHD" is now known as "PDT TV".

If Pete's surname is Doe. Then it would be "Pete Doe Time TV".
It’s his ‘regulars’ that are holding him back at this point. With radio anywhere he could’ve really made a go of it but instead it was barely advertised as far as I remember (I could be wrong) so it was the same people ringing in time after time and I’m sure that’s enough to put anyone new who manages to come across it off.

Even though he’s changed his name I’m sure there’ll always be questions about what’s on those hard drives.

• Haha
That kind of thing would be far too interesting for one of the TLNA elite. In reality, all of the aforementioned are just very boring, nerdy men whose mothers gave them too much affection. I wouldn't be surprised if Gatford is still being breastfed.

I had a quick listen to Jack FM the other day. Eyan was moaning about feeling miserable and depressed, how terrible he could only play 90s music and his dislike for Nick Ferrari.

Not the radio the listeners of Oxford would want to help start their days on an upbeat and positive note.

Also find his need to speak to child callers abit odd.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That kind of thing would be far too interesting for one of the TLNA elite. In reality, all of the aforementioned are just very boring, nerdy men whose mothers gave them too much affection. I wouldn't be surprised if Gatford is still being breastfed.
incels, with a full collection of all Eyan Lee's broadcasts and comic book action figures.

I had a quick listen to Jack FM the other day. Eyan was moaning about feeling miserable and depressed, how terrible he could only play 90s music and his dislike for Nick Ferrari.

Not the radio the listeners of Oxford would want to help start their days on an upbeat and positive note.

Also find his need to speak to child callers abit odd.
Has it started? The spiral of decline.

Without listening to him on Rude Awankening Awakening myself it's difficult to know the context. But, it doesn't sound like the positivity that would be expected from a breakfast show.

I've found Eyan's need to speak to child callers a bit concerning since he did that click-bait TLNA clip of a child calling in. Eyan made out it was the biggest prank ever. It was the biggest click-bait ever. Shameless. Pathetic.

Wonder how many of the TLNA incels secretly resent Kaffbo now?

Now that Kaffbo's shacked up with Eyan.

Two types of TLNA incels:

1. The males who fancy Kaffbo, but their hopes of ever getting off with Kaffbo are well and truly zero now. But they can't resent Eyan for getting off with Kaffbo, because he's their leader.

2. The females who resent Kaffbo because she's got Eyan all to her self. Dashing their dreams of having a relationship with Eyan.

You forgot that some of the incels are gay. There may be zero racial diversity in TLNA, but I think the LGBT bases are covered.

Reactions: 1
'trauma by osmosis'

Received an (unwanted) message from one of Iain’s fans ( they find a way don’t they…) They felt I was taking advantage of a time that Iain Lee ‘fell of the wagon’ and he’s not like that now…

Yep, jog on…

If you are thinking this is helping him… Well, worse than I thought…

• Heart
If anyone wants to contact any people who post here, they can expect their 'private' messages to end up on Tattle.

Just because lots of tweets can be deleted, Tattle is forever!

Hope you're ok @heejeebejee

Reactions: 4
If anyone wants to contact any people who post here, they can expect their 'private' messages to end up on Tattle.

Just because lots of tweets can be deleted, Tattle is forever!

Hope you're ok @heejeebejee
Innit.

TBH, I’m not surprised. You don’t need to be Sherlock to assertain who it is.

I don’t think they will actually post the response that I gave them .

Because that would be problematic, wouldn’t it? Fell free though …

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.