Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe… if people weren’t so full on against WOTT, he might have offered us more of an insiders view? He’s not the first victim to fall for Iain’s bollocks, fair play to him for leaving the TNLA crew.
Iain’s a bastard, unless you sing to his tune…

Maybe… if people weren’t so full on against WOTT, he might have offered us more of an insiders view? He’s not the first victim to fall for Iain’s bollocks, fair play to him for leaving the TNLA crew.
Iain’s a bastard, unless you sing to his tune…
I don't think it's anything like that. Zero chance of WOPHD spilling the beans on Eyan & Kaffbo as he still thinks the world of them. See my previous post with attached image.

I'd say WOPHD is absolutely not a victim or that he fell under Eyan's control. I'd say the exact opposite is true. He's an enabler in their little circle jerk of a cult. It's not like he's suddenly become a different person and has seen the light.

Further, I don't think he's left the TLNA crew. Is a good chance he was pushed out in some dispute between high ranking TLNA toads. Or he's just looking for a bit of Eyan's sympathy and for Eyan to tell him how valued he is.

He's playing the victim game especially with regards to his mental health. It's very poor how these people devalue genuine mental health concerns as they have weaponised mental health for their own purposes, which is exactly what Eyan does all the time. As soon as these people can't have their way they scream "my mental health has been destroyed!"

WOPHDs attempts to close down this forum as he reckons (exact quote) "...you and your fellow sadsacks have f**ked with my mental health long enough."

I say:

(i) WOPHD was not forced to actively seek out a Tattle Life forum and read it.
(ii) WOPHD chose to read. Nobody twisted his arm.
(ii) Any TLNA toad who doesn't like this forum can get stuffed.

Eyan and Kaffbo would advise them same (i) and (ii) to their little WOPHD, even though they do the opposite.

(i) and (ii) also applies to Eyan just as much as all the other TLNA toads.

WOPHD is the last person who can claim to be a victim considering his behaviour when he was arbiter of TLNA chat. How many people did WOPHD bully?

So, in summary an imho, there's is no chance WOPHD would ever share his insider's view with us. Why would he? If he wants to. He knows where we are. But his Tattle account has been banned so he would need to share on Twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I see Iain has gone into hyper-grifting mode re Belfield.

An event, where everyone can meet up…is his latest proposition. Q&A could get interesting.

He also says this about Belfield’s victims:

“You are not alone. Like all abusers, his trick is to make you think you're the only one. You weren't. X”

Hope Iain’s 4 dic pic victims (at least) can take something from the advice he gives to Belfield’s ...

He’s very close to the edge now. The hypocrisy is tangible . Honestly, Maybe he doesn’t actually remember some of the stuff he got up to. Oh well, like he says, no doubt one day the full story will come out.

I can only assume he wants to self-destruct on this one.

I did a pilot show for E4 which he presented. It never got onto proper TV. I still got £500.
He asked me and my mate to go for a drink after which we declined cause he was about 15 years older than us and minging...whrre would I be now if I had said yes 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I did a pilot show for E4 which he presented. It never got onto proper TV. I still got £500.
He asked me and my mate to go for a drink after which we declined cause he was about 15 years older than us and minging...whrre would I be now if I had said yes 😏
Therapy?

Irony… He’s a counsellor now. He could actually facilitate that. What could possibly go wrong…?

I see Iain has gone into hyper-grifting mode re Belfield.

An event, where everyone can meet up…is his latest proposition. Q&A could get interesting.

He also says this about Belfield’s victims:

“You are not alone. Like all abusers, his trick is to make you think you're the only one. You weren't. X”

Hope Iain’s 4 dic pic victims (at least) can take something from the advice he gives to Belfield’s ...

He’s very close to the edge now. The hypocrisy is tangible . Honestly, Maybe he doesn’t actually remember some of the stuff he got up to. Oh well, like he says, no doubt one day the full story will come out.

I can only assume he wants to self-destruct on this one.
Belfield’s an easy target unlike Vardy.
The embarrassing lengths celebs go to now to play the menkal 'ealth card is unforgivable.
Sam Smith crying on the doorstep of his spacious pad during the "lockdowns" with contrived self pity.
Vardy blubbing on the tacky Talk TV interview.
It sickens me that these are qualities to be admired.
Then we have Dame Deborah James who battled through cancer with a smile and spent her remaining days encouraging people to get tested for bowel cancer which many did.

You had good presence of mind to refuse the invitation.
Minging isn't the half of it.
He is barely house trained
He has shat himself in a hammock.
Dropped his phone in sh1t and retreived it for further use.
Has left his bin infested with maggots more than once.
Offered to pi$$ on his co hosts head.
Stated that if he won enough money he'd buy her a house but on the stipulation that he gets to pi$$ in every room and sh1t in the master bedroom.
Suggested his semen for use as a face cream.

So yeah passing on his offer was very wise.
I'd imagine his hotel room looked like Bobby Sands cell.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I saw KB mention awhile back she was single and probably getting or has gotten a divorce :unsure:

Maybe her husband probably had enough of her being so close to I L and having to baby every part of his life :cool:

(Wouldn't take too kindly to my wife doing the things she has had to do for I L and spending so much time together
plus the traveling away to these live shows they do etc.)

I saw KB mention awhile back she was single and probably getting or has gotten a divorce :unsure:

Maybe her husband probably had enough of her being so close to I L and having to baby every part of his life :cool:

(Wouldn't take too kindly to my wife doing the things she has had to do for I L and spending so much time together
She was married with kids and in a steady job before throwing in her lot with her best fwiend.
If a man was spending not only his worktime but social life with a female colleague his missus would be deeply suspicious.
She's an attractive woman and Iain is a creepy simp.
He was probably phoning up saying
"Kath. Come quick. I'm having one of my episodes."
Kath "Eee.Steeplejacks and steamengines!
What's got into you!"
Iain" I'm gonna do it this time Kath. Just see if I don't!"
Kath "Cottonmills and coalmines! I'll be there as soon as I can!"
Iain "You best had otherwise it'll be on your head!"
Kath "Now hold your horses. I'm leaving now"

Now Kath was probably preparing a family meal as her husband was laying the table with the kids messing around and being gently chastised by their dad.
Then.
Kath "I've got to go. Iain's in a bad way"

Husband" You're fu€king kidding. AGAIN!"
Kath "You know what he's like. The big apeth"
Husband "Yeah. Well we've 2 kids here to look after without that middle aged tw@t phoning up all the while"
Kath "Don't be like that. He can't help it. What with him coming off his drugs and everything"
Husband "You better go then. Oh...and Kath.
Kath "Yes"
Husband "I'm filing for divorce"

Que the Crossroads theme

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iain did a 1 hour show last night and cancelled the show tonight, but is still asking people to subscribe and donate.
WOTT is also begging for money on Twitter for a non essential piece of streaming hardware. Tone deaf.

Reactions: 2
She was married with kids and in a steady job before throwing in her lot with her best fwiend.
If a man was spending not only his worktime but social life with a female colleague his missus would be deeply suspicious.
She's an attractive woman and Iain is a creepy simp.
He was probably phoning up saying
"Kath. Come quick. I'm having one of my episodes."
Kath "Eee.Steeplejacks and steamengines!
What's got into you!"
Iain" I'm gonna do it this time Kath. Just see if I don't!"
Kath "Cottonmills and coalmines! I'll be there as soon as I can!"
Iain "You best had otherwise it'll be on your head!"
Kath "Now hold your horses. I'm leaving now"

Now Kath was probably preparing a family meal as her husband was laying the table with the kids messing around and being gently chastised by their dad.
Then.
Kath "I've got to go. Iain's in a bad way"

Husband" You're fu€king kidding. AGAIN!"
Kath "You know what he's like. The big apeth"
Husband "Yeah. Well we've 2 kids here to look after without that middle aged tw@t phoning up all the while"
Kath "Don't be like that. He can't help it. What with him coming off his drugs and everything"
Husband "You better go then. Oh...and Kath.
Kath "Yes"
Husband "I'm filing for divorce"

Que the Crossroads theme
Superb! LOLs.

Superb because it's spot on and true.

Kaffbo: there's trouble t'mill, Eyan needs me. Eyan needs to tell me in person about his wank fantasies about me. Eyan's having a Menkell Helf Crisis!!!!! I'm going to scoot over to Eyan's on me scooter! Must dash! Kids will be OK with beans on toast again.

Hubbo: Best you move in with Eyan, luv. To be honest luv, Eyan needs a live in carer. Don't worry about me and the kids. We'll be fine. Eyan is a true hero. Oh, and btw, don't bother coming back. Luv.

The toad known as WOPHD not happy. Maybe he needs to "chat to Kaffbo" to feel better? Kaffbot needs to set up an emergency Chat Bot service for TLNAers in need. Now that she has divorced and can devote her full time to TLNA. Kids these days pretty much look after themselves anyway.

WOPHD4.jpg

Last edited:
WOPHD calling everyone here paedophiles in the same post where he's bragging about being allowed alone with his nephew for the first time...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
WOPHD calling everyone here paedophiles in the same post where he's bragging about being allowed alone with his nephew for the first time...
🤣🤣🤣⬆

WOPHD is comedy gold. The beady eyed toad does make me laugh so much...even before he opens his gob and says something thick and banal on his Twitch. It's so much better than TLNA.

I honestly can't work out why his wife dumped him.

Iain did a 1 hour show last night and cancelled the show tonight, but is still asking people to subscribe and donate.
WOTT is also begging for money on Twitter for a non essential piece of streaming hardware. Tone deaf.
A video capture card isn't expensive and WOPHD is grifting for money.

What next? DogFacedDave is going to crowd fund for a new record player? Matty Stevo will do a GoFundMe to pay for some TLNA merch?

How about stop buying VHS tapes for a bit and buy the video capture card? Or an even better idea. Just stop.

I'm sure we will manage without WOPHD's grubby little weirdo hobby.

I just got an interesting email.

If you can bear, have a listen to the story Iain regales with around 9.30😲 this morning.

Really, Really….that happened. They filmed that and that happened….? Really…?

Hmmm, if I was a journo I would have a look at that.

You can easily identify that production company in a heartbeat from what he said.

He might have wanted to keep that story to himself (he thought it was funny).

I just got an interesting email.

If you can bear, have a listen to the story Iain regales with around 9.30😲 this morning.

Really, Really….that happened. They filmed that and that happened….? Really…?

Hmmm, if I was a journo I would have a look at that.

You can easily identify that production company in a heartbeat from what he said.

He might have wanted to keep that story to himself (he thought it was funny).
What are you talking about? It isn't a secret, it happened years ago and was in the news at the time: https://www.theguardian.com/media/2002/mar/20/schools.education

• Haha
Superb! LOLs.

Superb because it's spot on and true.

Kaffbo: there's trouble t'mill, Eyan needs me. Eyan needs to tell me in person about his wank fantasies about me. Eyan's having a Menkell Helf Crisis!!!!! I'm going to scoot over to Eyan's on me scooter! Must dash! Kids will be OK with beans on toast again.

Hubbo: Best you move in with Eyan, luv. To be honest luv, Eyan needs a live in carer. Don't worry about me and the kids. We'll be fine. Eyan is a true hero. Oh, and btw, don't bother coming back. Luv.

The toad known as WOPHD not happy. Maybe he needs to "chat to Kaffbo" to feel better? Kaffbot needs to set up an emergency Chat Bot service for TLNAers in need. Now that she has divorced and can devote her full time to TLNA. Kids these days pretty much look after themselves anyway.

View attachment 1510953
I think we may have touched a nerve.
"Stupidest c#nts his ever seen"
He's never clapped eyes on me.
(As Kath would say)
As for him and the rest of the TLNA crew they are largely what you'd imagined them to look like.
The Irish fella seems out of place as he looks presentable.
From what I remember.
That Baker meme is a perfect representation of the rest.
I know it doesn’t quite fit but if there was audio saying over that saying
"Eee Schnorbitz" in that dopey Bernie Winters voice.
But instead of the dog's name replace it with "Iain" or "Kath" as they respond to an errand given to them by one of their masters.

• Haha

Welcome @BrettPilky01

Don't know if her divorce is finalised. Sure I heard Kaffbo saying something on the Clinton Baptiste podcast about enjoying sleeping on her own. I could be wrong and mixed it up as I wasn't really paying attention tbh because I was hoping the podcast would end.

I can't see how Kaffbo being in Eyan's thrall would help her marriage or make her husband pleased.

Found it quite embarrassing when Kaffbo copied Eyan when he bought his scooter. As Kaffbo suddenly realised she has the exact same interests as Eyan and bought a scooter.

I'm surprised Eyan hasn't made Kaffbo start collecting Monkees merch as well.

Wonder if Kaffbo's Hubbo was impressed with how much control Eyan exerted over his then wife?

I remember when Eyan went berserk when Steve Allen intimated Eyan & Kaffbo were shagging. A reasonable possibility to think about considering how close they were.

How embarrassing that must have been for Kaffbo's Hubbo.

I think Eyan complained to OFCOM. LOLs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh dear.
Even the female contributers?
Welcome @BrettPilky01

Don't know if her divorce is finalised. Sure I heard Kaffbo saying something on the Clinton Baptiste podcast about enjoying sleeping on her own. I could be wrong and mixed it up as I wasn't really paying attention tbh because I was hoping the podcast would end.

I can't see how Kaffbo being in Eyan's thrall would help her marriage or make her husband pleased.

Found it quite embarrassing when Kaffbo copied Eyan when he bought his scooter. As Kaffbo suddenly realised she has the exact same interests as Eyan and bought a scooter.

I'm surprised Eyan hasn't made Kaffbo start collecting Monkees merch as well.

Wonder if Kaffbo's Hubbo was impressed with how much control Eyan exerted over his then wife?

I remember when Eyan went berserk when Steve Allen intimated Eyan & Kaffbo were shagging. A reasonable possibility to think about considering how close they were.

How embarrassing that must have been for Kaffbo's Hubbo.

I think Eyan complained to OFCOM. LOLs.
Oohhh.
Dish the goss.
Steve Allen said that when?
Oh it doesn't matter.
That ol' queen bores the life out of me.
However I strongly suspect he may be right.
But what woman would tolerate the disgusting things he has said?
On air!
Obvs not his wife given the divorce.
And what husband would allow her to be spoken to like that?
If I'd had said one of the vile comments he has said to Kath.
Well...I'd receive a slap so hard that I'd be spinning in the swivel chair under the stairs for a week.
And they'd be a very angry man to answer to as well.
And rightly so.
He has been a very negative influence in her life.
And it shows.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.