Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOPHD getting stuck in on Discord now after a long break... must be missing the toxic culture that he was so against not that long ago :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
WOPHD getting stuck in on Discord now after a long break... must be missing the toxic culture that he was so against not that long ago :giggle:
As I thought! WOPHD is going nowhere. He's a TLNA "lifer".

WOPHD's "departure" was a little attention seeking whelp. Funny thing is that if he really did leave I don't think anyone actually cares.

So when WOPHD realised this by "testing the waters", it looks like he decided he wasn't leaving after all because he wasn't valued. LOLs!

You can't make this up.

Here is some "Peak Alistair":

Kaffbo6.jpg

I don't think Kaffbo could explain it anymore than she already has: she speaks fluent French and has been to France dozens of times.

But oddly enough there's a very strong chance Kaffbo has never been to Paris. So Alistair thought he better ask to double check? 🤣 🤣 🤣

It's not like the Eurostar train stops at Gare du Nord in Paris or anything.

"Nnnoooo I meant Paris, Texas"

The bloke is comedy gold. Top joke! LOLs.

Alistair needs his own show, tbh. Where he asks radio 'slebs who speak fluent French and who've been to France multiple times, "Have you ever been to Paris?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
According to the WOPHD WhatsApp group he called Iain's show today too 😂 Back in the gang full time then. They always turn in the end, except for when they turn back.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
According to the WOPHD WhatsApp group he called Iain's show today too 😂 Back in the gang full time then. They always turn in the end, except for when they turn back.
Exactly what I thought was going to happen.

People like WOPHD are no different to Eyan. When they can't have their way, or when they're bullying someone, they always play victim and accuse others of "You're destroying my Menkall Helf!"

WOPHD has learned these behaviours from Eyan, not that he wasn't like that before he joined TLNA.

I bet it was WOPHD who was the problem and not others bullying WOPHD. He's such a toad and victim.

In a way WOPHD threatening to leave TLNA is similar to when Eyan was threatening to end Patreon because not enough vulnerables were subscribing. Did he end Patreon?

It was a guilt trip tactic on people who can't afford to pay their utility bills and it worked.

I doubt Kaffbo would let Eyan end Patreon as it's a tasty little earner for little to no work. Kaffbo is as much a grifter as Eyan is.

When I get a chance, and can be bothered, could work out the revised estimate on how much moolah Patreon is making.

WOPHD is just another victim, really.

What needs to be addressed is Iain Lee predatory behaviour, towards vulnerable individuals, that he took advantage of.

His higher echelons of distaste for Alex Belfield would be more credible if he hadn’t done what he did…

This bit will be conveniently forgotten about ( as it has soooo many times in the past) to maintain the his deluded narrative.

There you go. Nothing changes.

I just remembered that Jim Bowyn made a really intelligent point one time, and was quickly shut down by Iain.

Similarly, Katherine hates people who have the same or a higher level of qualifications than her.

They both prefer to have unintelligent fans, who they can look down on with contempt, otherwise they feel insecure....

Last edited:
They both prefer to have unintelligent fans, who they can look down on with contempt, otherwise they feel insecure....
Makes me think of the quote “if you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room”

• Haha
I just remembered that Jim Bowyn made a really intelligent point one time, and was quickly shut down by Iain.

Similarly, Katherine hates people who have the same or a higher level of qualifications than her.

Really good summary.

I'm not at all surprised Jumbo was shut down by Eyan. Jumbo needs his humiliation like a good little sycophantic vulnerable.

You're exactly right about Kaffbo. You put it perfectly.

She's not a particularly nice person, imho. I've got the impression quite a few times she wants to be admired and told how amazing she is for being able to speak French and Spanish. Little sycophants will of course be super impressed because they don't get out much and think Kaffbo is the be all and end all of foreign bilingualism.

Kaffbo being able to speak French and Spanish impresses me about as much as a lump of stale bread, for a number of reasons. She's nothing exceptional.

I remember Eyan was talking about his previous Japanese language learning and he said a few sentences in Japanese.

You should have seen the look on Kaffbo's fizzog. Her bitchy jealously was physically visible. Like she'd got sand up her you know what.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This from Iain Lee ( off the back of a grifter Patreon post)

“Final thing, I am now a qualified counsellor. I need to do some paperwork but will soon be taking on a limited number of clients. Keep checking www.iainleecounselling.com to see when I am open for business.
There we go, hope there's something there for you and that we will get to see you soon.”

Does anybody know, where we can alert some ‘body’ that this chancer sent dic pics to at least 4 females that called his show including one that called up after her partner had assaulted her…(Iain counselled her re what she should do… but ended up sending her pics of his dic anyway🤫🤫)..?

Just asking, cos nothing changes…does it?

• Wow
This from Iain Lee ( off the back of a grifter Patreon post)

“Final thing, I am now a qualified counsellor. I need to do some paperwork but will soon be taking on a limited number of clients. Keep checking www.iainleecounselling.com to see when I am open for business.
There we go, hope there's something there for you and that we will get to see you soon.”

Does anybody know, where we can alert some ‘body’ that this chancer sent dic pics to at least 4 females that called his show including one that called up after her partner had assaulted her…(Iain counselled her re what she should do… but ended up sending her pics of his dic anyway🤫🤫)..?

Just asking, cos nothing changes…does it?
I don’t really know much about it but had a quick Google and his course will have been accredited by a professional body, the most likely one seems to be the British association of counselling and psychotherapy which have a handy online professional conduct complaint form. I hope this helps 😊

I also find it ethically dubious that he’s promoting his services to his fans, a lot of which he has had close friendships with over the years.

Reactions: 7
He said over and over again that he wanted to avoid ever having a fan/follower as a client, and that he would have to potentially cancel appointments if someone recognised him. Now he’s actively inviting it. 🤔

• Haha
I don’t really know much about it but had a quick Google and his course will have been accredited by a professional body, the most likely one seems to be the British association of counselling and psychotherapy which have a handy online professional conduct complaint form. I hope this helps 😊

I also find it ethically dubious that he’s promoting his services to his fans, a lot of which he has had close friendships with over the years.
My understanding is all these "professional counselling bodies", "accreditations" and "British Association of Counselling Blah Blah Blah" are all unregulated. There's no statutory regulation or protection. Accredited means absolutely nothing. "Professional" is even more meaningless.

They regulate themselves, which is just insane.

He said over and over again that he wanted to avoid ever having a fan/follower as a client, and that he would have to potentially cancel appointments if someone recognised him. Now he’s actively inviting it. 🤔
If someone recognised him? Good job he wasn't on a popular ITV show.

What happens when a customer Googles him?

On a different point. How did Eyan's twitter following suddenly jump from 95,000 to 102,500?

Looks suspiciously like 7,500 Twitter follower bots were purchased.

Twitter bots are sold in blocks of 100, 500 and 1,000 from what I've seen online.

7,500 Twitter follower bot would cost £128.92

My understanding is all these "professional counselling bodies", "accreditations" and "British Association of Counselling Blah Blah Blah" are all unregulated. There's no statutory regulation or protection. Accredited means absolutely nothing. "Professional" is even more meaningless.

On a different point. How did Eyan's twitter following suddenly jump from 95,000 to 102,500?

Twitter bots are sold in blocks of 100, 500 and 1,000 from what I've seen online.

Here is an article about fake Twitter followers. Keir Starmer’s Troll Farm — @damian_from (buymeacoffee.com)

• Haha

That’s absolute madness that they regulate themselves! Though I can’t say I’m very surprised.

I searched ‘Iain Lee counselling’ and the first result is a blog from the man himself so that’s definitely the place to raise any complaints.

The digital spy thread is among the first handful of results, I’m sure that would make for some interesting reading for potential clients 🤔😂

If only we could make it to the search results 😂

"One Hour To Chat Through Any Issues. £200.00". (Eyan's website).

So Eyan's been "qualified" for 2 minutes, by some unregulated outfit, and he's charging £200 for a 1hr Zoom call.

The Eyan Fee is £200 an hour.

My understanding is:

(a) Other counsellors in same geographic area and with many years of experience charge: £50-£60.

So, Eyan has no professional experience and is charging £200, when other counsellors who have many years of experience are charging an average of £55. Let that sink in.

(b) A counselling psychologist or clinical psychologist charge around £120-£180. Both counselling and clinical psychologists have completed a degree in psychology, have many years of experience and have a post graduate doctorate degree in clinical psychology.

Eyan doesn't have:

(1) a university degree in psychology, and
(2) years of experience, and
(3) any post graduate psychology university qualification, and
(4) is not a qualified member of The Association of Clinical Psychologists UK

Unless I missed something?

Eyan is not a qualified psychologist. But he's charging more than a clinical psychologist.

I just hope the unsuspecting general public understand the differences between a counselling psychologist and a "counsellor". As the two are totally different.

Eyan02.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
a) Other counsellors in same geographic area and with many years of experience charge: £50-£60.

So, Eyan has no professional experience and is charging £200, when other counsellors who have many years of experience are charging an average of £55. Let that sink in.
Incredible. I have a friend who's been working as a private therapist for years, she recently put her fee up to £60 an hour (from £55) after agonising about it for ages and has been feeling incredibly guilty about it since but felt she had no choice. This feels more like Iain grifting his fans than providing a counselling service. I hope nobody falls for it. Someone with his level of experience (i.e. none) should be charging no more than £30 an hour while he builds his client base and experience up.

• Heart
Incredible. I have a friend who's been working as a private therapist for years, she recently put her fee up to £60 an hour (from £55) after agonising about it for ages and has been feeling incredibly guilty about it since but felt she had no choice. This feels more like Iain grifting his fans than providing a counselling service. I hope nobody falls for it. Someone with his level of experience (i.e. none) should be charging no more than £30 an hour while he builds his client base and experience up.
Maybe Eyan can deliver 4x times the results in one sesh?

So instead of 4 hours at £55 (£220), Eyan can achieve 4x times more in 1 hour than all other counsellors because they're nowhere near as good as Eyan.

What a time saver, plus you save £20!

Good job Eyan doesn't suffer from delusions of grandeur or anything.

Totally agree Eyan should build up his experience from his level of zero and charge accordingly. But, I suspect Eyan could be including his many years of performing "live counselling" over the airwaves at TalkRadio? Telling us all about his Menkell Helf issues for hours on end probably qualifies as "counselling therapy" experience in Eyan's opinion.

Wonder if Eyan is trying to pay for his upcoming Japan trip by cashing in with this get rich quick scheme?

I can see a new Patreon Tier happening, "£200 for 1 hour of Eyan's Counselling"

Last edited:
"One Hour To Chat Through Any Issues. £200.00". (Eyan's website).

So Eyan's been "qualified" for 2 minutes, by some unregulated outfit, and he's charging £200 for a 1hr Zoom call.

The Eyan Fee is £200 an hour.

My understanding is:

(a) Other counsellors in same geographic area and with many years of experience charge: £50-£60.

(b) A counselling psychologist or clinical psychologist charge around £120-£180. Both counselling and clinical psychologists have completed a degree in psychology, have many years of experience and have a post graduate doctorate degree in clinical psychology.

Eyan doesn't have:

(1) a university degree in psychology, and
(2) years of experience, and
(3) any post graduate psychology university qualification, and
(4) is not a qualified member of The Association of Clinical Psychologists UK

Unless I missed something?

Eyan is not a qualified psychologist. But he's charging more than a clinical psychologist.

I just hope the unsuspecting general public understand the differences between a counselling psychologist and a "counsellor". As the two are totally different.

View attachment 1539753
This is my dilemma, don’t want to actually think/acknowledge anything about this guy…but it’s sh#t, highlighted in this quote post, that makes me want to implode. Difficult.

Hopefully, If someone comes looking for a thread just like this, for whatever reason, lets hope they find it useful.

What more can you do…?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.