Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes.
Fantastic film and the late Christopher Lee's favourite.
No chainsaws or monsters just an unsettling island.
I take it you've seen the original and not the godawful remake.
The Nick Cage version reminds me of the Comic Strip's parody when the heavy hand of Hollywood take on the miners strike event in the 80's.
The GLA piss take is another classic.
I saw the original one years ago, one New Year's Eve. The TNLA lot should do a remake...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ahhh.
Cancelling opinions you don't like didn’t work.
Welcome to the grown up world.
I wouldn't last 5 mins in my job if on hearing criticism or heavy duty banter I fled in tears and reported it to HR.
Yes I'd probably win but the rest of the workforce would make it clear I was a crybaby not to engage with.
I don't use twitter and his Ukrainian flag says a lot.
They're are actual nazis in the AZOV brigade and gays are definitely not welcome in Zelensky the green shirt billionaire comedian's empire.
No pronouns though I notice.

Reactions: 4
Ahhh.
I wouldn't last 5 mins in my job if on hearing criticism or heavy duty banter I fled in tears and reported it to HR.
Yes I'd probably win but the rest of the workforce would make it clear I was a crybaby not to engage with.
They're are actual nazis in the AZOV brigade and gays are definitely not welcome in Zelensky the green shirt billionaire comedian's empire.
I have noticed that quite a few TLNA fans have Ukrainian flags in their bio.

The Late Night Azov. Peace and love...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone was bullied out of TLNA? I thought the whole community was reflective of the two presenters - peace, love and positivity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m uncomfortable when this forum highlights individual callers and has a bit of a go. Their victims too. The one currently highlighted, is particularly vulnerable (self -confessed), so my instinct is to be sympathetic.

We should try to be what Iain and Katherine couldn’t manage to do and be kind. I think any callers that are inherently pre-disposed to these two’s antics, is actually a victim of these chancers 😕

For me: I am staying on message. This forum is for someone that is looking for EXACTLY this kind of forum (so they know it’s happened before…).

It’s just a WARNING, WARNING , WARNING

• Heart
Guess.
It's hardly a SAS stealth attack like something out of Bravo Two Zero.
He must have fell out of favour and been cast aside like Babcock before him.
Good call about WOPHD being cast aside. You got it spot on.

Looks like there was a "cabinet reshuffle" in the TLNA High Command. WOPHD was ousted by someone like Nelly The Baines. Now there's a new spot to replace WOPHD's at the Top Table of TLNA High Command.

Who will replace WOPHD? Intense media speculation is talking about a promotion for Nelly's mate Alkystair to take the now vacant Lieutenant Sycophant job.

A recent and strong performance from Alkystair calling in to Rude Awankening Awakening means he's the bookie's favourite.

I saw the original one years ago, one New Year's Eve. The TNLA lot should do a remake...
Kaffbo can play the Britt Ekland character. Well at least she already does in Nelly The Baine's fantasy where he imagines Kaffbo dancing around naked and seducing him.

Ahhh.
Before WOPHD popped in to say hello yesterday I was saying that WOPHD is a straightforward honest kind of creature.

As soon as WOPHD joined Tattle he's demanded a list of posts he wants banned immediately. Just like Matty Stevo has absolute control over Digital Spy and got that forum ended. WOPHD thought he could try the same here.

When Tattle didn't immediately do what WOPHD demanded, WOPHD had a meltdown, wrongly criticised Tattle and rightly got banned by Tattle who could see exactly what WOPHD's game was.

WOPHD only joined to bait and not engage in constructive debate. WOPHD was honest enough to publicly state this up front, unlike the sneaky invertebrate and gastropod Matty "The Slug" Stevo.

I did find WOPHD's comment, "I'm fairly sure not having an effective takedown system is a breach of the law", extremely funny!

It's so ill informed, dense, totally wrong and is a direct result of WOPHD having a tantrum because he couldn't have his way.

A fantastic and great insight into how the mind of the TLNA legal expert bloated hamster works.

Alistair's response of "peace and love" says it all. You. Couldn't. Make. It. Up!

===============================================================================================

Peter,

Oh, and I know you will be reading this, Peter.

Thank you for the invitation to DM and discuss further. It's exactly what I've been calling for: an open dialogue between TLNA worshippers and those interested in trying to understand the cult of TLNA. So I appreciate your kind offer.

However, as I don't have a Twitter account and you've a propensity for short and banal debates and then scurry off rather quickly to hide in your hamster's nest, due to being intellectually bereft, we will have to arrange something for another time as you're not a priority.

I suggest you improve your intellective abilities in the meantime before requesting a conversation with me as your years of being in the TLNA have taken a serious and considerable toll on your IQ.

Please get back to me when you're ready. Then we can have a full in-depth discourse covering whatever you wish.

Last edited:
I’m uncomfortable when this forum highlights individual callers and has a bit of a go. Their victims too.
I really wouldn't worry about Eyan acquiring female callers' phone number, via JackFM, and getting back up to his old sexual gratification/taking advantage of vulnerable females practices, i.e. sending unsolicited or solicited pics of his deek.

This is what you really want to start seriously worrying about: https://www.iainleecounselling.com/

I predict this will turn out to be a bit of a goldmine when it comes to Eyan gaining access to vulnerable females. Jackpot. Not JackFM.

If Eyan starts sending his BDE pics to some Oxfordshire housewife JackFM listener, I doubt JackFM will do anything about it even though you can say, "I told you so".

Eyan's previous sending of BDE pics will be trivial in comparison to what Eyan can achieve via his unregulated "counselling services".

Last edited:
  • Wow
I really wouldn't worry about Eyan acquiring female callers' phone number, via JackFM, and getting back up to his old sexual gratification/taking advantage of vulnerable females practices, i.e. sending unsolicited or solicited pics of his deek.

This is what you really want to start seriously worrying about: https://www.iainleecounselling.com/

I predict this will turn out to be a bit of a goldmine when it comes to Eyan gaining access to vulnerable females. Jackpot. Not JackFM.

If Eyan starts sending his BDE pics to some Oxfordshire housewife JackFM listener, I doubt JackFM will do anything about it even though you can say, "I told you so".

Eyan's previous sending of BDE pics will be trivial in comparison to what Eyan can achieve via his unregulated "counselling services".
Hmmm. Honestly, that website address makes me feel a bit sick. 😞

Think whatever you want about him, but this guy should not be a counsellor.

It looks like he is going to be. That’s a really big problem in the making.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just caught half an hour of the new show. Sounded quite fun. There was a funny bit with an old lady on talking about how she hugged chickens.

Definitely miles away from the miserable end of The Late Night Agony on Talk Radio

I'm surprised how much leeway he's been given with regards to taking calls, playing clips, etc on what I understand is a local station. But then I've never listened to JackFM so maybe it's always like this.

It is a fun show and always sounds like they're having a good time. Will seems to be more of a button-presser than someone who actually produces the show, but he has better bantz with Iain than Katherine did. A lot less music than the first few weeks now and far more talking, which is good. What isn't good is the lack of callers though, seems to be an average of one per hour. This wouldn't be a problem if it hadn't been marketed as a phone-in show.

I may have to try to listen again, my impression before was it was better than tlna, except the regular, predictable tlna crew calling in every bloody chance they get. Tedious people with little to add. The Irish one in particular, really boils my piss!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.