Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ex TLNA fan

My understanding is all these "professional counselling bodies", "accreditations" and "British Association of Counselling Blah Blah Blah" are all unregulated. There's no statutory regulation or protection. Accredited means absolutely nothing. "Professional" is even more meaningless.

They regulate themselves, which is just insane.

If someone recognised him? Good job he wasn't on a popular ITV show.

What happens when a customer Googles him?

On a different point. How did Eyan's twitter following suddenly jump from 95,000 to 102,500?

Looks suspiciously like 7,500 Twitter follower bots were purchased.

Twitter bots are sold in blocks of 100, 500 and 1,000 from what I've seen online.

7,500 Twitter follower bot would cost £128.92
Here is an article about fake Twitter followers. Keir Starmer’s Troll Farm — @damian_from (buymeacoffee.com)

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Pat Mustard

Kaffbo does look like a customer facing Benefits Agency supervisor.🤣
Kath "Okey cokey piginna pokey!
Now Pete"
WOPHD "Yes .Miss Boyle"
Kath " Be a luv and fetch me my pen bag"
WOPHD "Yes Miss Boyle"
Matty "Why can't you get it yourself it's right next to you?"
Kath "Shut yer face otherwise I can see to it you'll get sanctioned. You won't be so cocky after 2 weeks of f#@k all coming in."

And so on.

As for Iain's pad.
A celebrity edition of "How Clean Is Your House" could be possible.
Kim "F@#k me!.Have you seen the state of his shitter?"
Aggie"Oh aye! It take more than domestos and brush to shift that. Wait to ye see the flyblown bin"
Kim "If they think I'm cleaning this place they can f#%k right off!"
Aggie "Not far behind you Kim."

Or perhaps not.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ex TLNA fan

We have all been waiting for something like this for a long time. I hope

Well… I created a new twitter account, aptly named Iainlee.IsACunt, with a link to this thread in the bio. Have also replied to his “and back to enjoying the weekend” post, so expect it to be blocked very soon. But be assured, he knows we know and that we do not forget.
Can't find your account

I remember Iain getting proper annoyed at the "Accidental Partridge" guys, because the things they picked him up on were never accidental. There's always been a key difference between Iain and the likes of Madeley in that Iain is a comedic performer. He's aware of a lot of the tropes of what he believes is bad radio, and he often leans into pretending to be a bit out of touch etc to get a laugh - and it's usually pretty signposted as deliberate if you're looking for it.

There's definitely a Partridge trajectory to his career though, I can't deny that. I think the way he talks at the moment it's more likely that he'll get out of the limelight entirely than present The One Show, but you never know, eh?

Ex TLNA fan

Yep.
The TLNA subject is an exhausted seam no matter how much you swing the pick at the coalface it's yielding vanishingly small results.
Best fill the pit with Iain and Kath inside. Then demolish the pit head winding gear and buildings and seal the pit with a firm hard standing.
It's for the best.
I'm sure it's what they would have wanted.
A plaque on the spot marking their contributions with the following messages
"The man who was on TV back in the day"
For Iain
"Women are normally sidekicks on the radio"
For Kath

Or 'Is it because I is a woman?' (joke!)

Last edited:

Srf

I hope any WOPHD fans have been following his latest creative endeavour... posting images of his extremely dusty children's toy collection from his filthy flat. It's always a surprise when people like that seem so unaware of how dirty their environments are. Maybe he did try to clean them up a bit and he genuinely thinks that level is fine? You can get a bottle of Mr Sheen for only a pound, sort it out for Christ's sake.
You’d think he would have plenty of time to clean his house since he stopped following TLNA. Or perhaps browsing Tattle has filled that gap for him.

• Haha

ohannie

VIP Member
I get why he changed the format - he wanted to make money from it, which he has been doing via Patreon. He wouldn't have been making much at all before. The sketches are still quite good (my favourite one so far being when he was squirting ketchup on the date). The rest, reading out from magazines and listening to Alistair and co leave voice messages, is awful. It'd be interesting to hear what fans of Clinton who weren't previously aware of Katherine think of the change.

Belovian

To be fair I wouldn't really expect much at all from a morning cover show on a small local radio station that nobody listens to. It's not exactly Radio 1.
Yeah your probably right there. When he's on form and if you can set aside everything else that's happened, Eyan can still put on an entertaining show despite back to back ads, local news and weather, a song by Travis and more ads.

Ok. I’m a bit gutted that it’s still working for them on that level, cos that’s going to prolong the problem.
My feelings are very black and white but they clearly have created enough grey to get by.
Is 'gutted' not a bit strong, though? How does the fact that a few hundred people are enjoying something that's pretty much only happening behind a paywall now enough to pay for it affect your life?

I'm not asking from a place of anger, or to provoke, it just feels like a lot of energy to expend on something which a) couldn't be more optional and b) is only going to slowly shrink if they're not doing any free shows to bring people in anymore.

Pat Mustard

He can't heeeelp it, he's a seeeeeeex addict...
All men who breathe are.
From puberty to death's door.

Heterosexual men are only restrained by women.
Women need to ensure that they don't get pregnant with a loser as a partner.
Homosexual men have no such restrictions and are at it all the time.
As the gays say " We're trying for a baby.No luck yet but it ain't gonna stop us trying!"
I was born in the wrong sexual preference.😒

Wow. I gave up on the Jack FM show after a week of listening to Gutfart, Alkystair, Irish Paul and that Brummie blancmange with all the Disney toys on his bed ringing in. But that's huge news, and it makes you wonder how long it's been going on...
Brummie blancmange?
Blancmange translates to white and eat so very apt as he is both white and does nothing but eat.

WOPHD has just invested in a new set of comic book figures and for some reason needed to tell the world. WOPHD claims he hasn't any money and buys expensive tat at the same time. He was begging for a few quid a couple of weeks ago for a new VHS video encoder. He's the same as Eyan.

I gave up on JackFM a few mins in to the first show.

Thanks for listening to Rude Awankening Awakening for us! I would never have known this early as I don't listen.

Not surprised they're at it as they're made for each other.

All the body language signs were there for a long time. Plus Steve Allen called them out years ago. Steve would have heard rumours from within the industry. People aren't stupid and pick up on things.

So, it looks clear now that Eyan having it off with Kaffbo was a cause behind Kaffbo's divorce.

It was also clear that Eyan couldn't give a stuff about Kaffbo's husband. Why would he? He wanted to get off with Kaffbo.

Now Eyan has achieved his dream and ambition: he owns Kaffbo. What a "Trophy". LOLs.

So Uncle Eyan will soon become Daddy Eyan to Kaffbo's kids.

Or it could all be some of Eyan's famous "theatre"?

At minute 39:00 Kaffbo giving Eyan a big old hug as he has an epic breakdown live on YouTube at hearing Belfield's sentence. What an utter melt.

Good lord, it's kerrrringe. And at 54:40.

Hug 1

Hug 2
[/QUOTE]
Was he fanning his face with his hands?
I remember him trying to cry but giving up on 2 occasions on Twitch.
Embarrassing doesn't begin to describe it.

WOPHD has just invested in a new set of comic book figures and for some reason needed to tell the world. WOPHD claims he hasn't any money and buys expensive tat at the same time. He was begging for a few quid a couple of weeks ago for a new VHS video encoder. He's the same as Eyan.

I gave up on JackFM a few mins in to the first show.

Thanks for listening to Rude Awankening Awakening for us! I would never have known this early as I don't listen.

Not surprised they're at it as they're made for each other.

All the body language signs were there for a long time. Plus Steve Allen called them out years ago. Steve would have heard rumours from within the industry. People aren't stupid and pick up on things.

So, it looks clear now that Eyan having it off with Kaffbo was a cause behind Kaffbo's divorce.

It was also clear that Eyan couldn't give a stuff about Kaffbo's husband. Why would he? He wanted to get off with Kaffbo.

Now Eyan has achieved his dream and ambition: he owns Kaffbo. What a "Trophy". LOLs.

So Uncle Eyan will soon become Daddy Eyan to Kaffbo's kids.

Or it could all be some of Eyan's famous "theatre"?

At minute 39:00 Kaffbo giving Eyan a big old hug as he has an epic breakdown live on YouTube at hearing Belfield's sentence. What an utter melt.

Good lord, it's kerrrringe. And at 54:40.

Hug 1

Hug 2
[/QUOTE]
Was he fanning his face with his hands?
I remember him trying to cry but giving up on 2 occasions on Twitch.
Embarrassing doesn't begin to describe it.

Alex Belfield won a prize today. 5½ years. Half to be served inside a government hotel and half on licence.

Watch Eyan make it all about him. Even though he had nothing to do with it. Eyan claimed he was "too scared" to get get involved. How does Eyan make everything about him? If the police wanted Eyan involved they would have asked him. But they didn't. Or Eyan would have mentioned it.

So Eyan makes a video about how he's going to "hire a room" for a couple of hours and hold a meeting for those affected by Alex Belfield. Eyan is the biggest victim in all of this.

Was quite funny how Eyan states that Belfield has bought a lot of followers and there is no interaction on his tweets.

Hang on! The exact same applies to Eyan. So I suppose Eyan does know what he's talking about.

I've done a couple of posts explaining how Eyan has purchased bot-followers in bulk to inflate his number of followers.
I'm embarrassed to have found Iain entertaining.
He and Belfield are very similar.
Both needy.

Clever? Nah. He just gets put on a lot of calls with Alistair. Anyone in their 40s whose biggest sadness about the Covid lockdowns was that he wouldn't be able to visit Disneyland that year ain't right in my book.

They're only perfect for each other now that he's spent the last decade grooming her to be more like him.
You may have a point there.

Last edited:
  • Haha

heejeebejee

"One Hour To Chat Through Any Issues. £200.00". (Eyan's website).

So Eyan's been "qualified" for 2 minutes, by some unregulated outfit, and he's charging £200 for a 1hr Zoom call.

The Eyan Fee is £200 an hour.

My understanding is:

(a) Other counsellors in same geographic area and with many years of experience charge: £50-£60.

So, Eyan has no professional experience and is charging £200, when other counsellors who have many years of experience are charging an average of £55. Let that sink in.

(b) A counselling psychologist or clinical psychologist charge around £120-£180. Both counselling and clinical psychologists have completed a degree in psychology, have many years of experience and have a post graduate doctorate degree in clinical psychology.

Eyan doesn't have:

(1) a university degree in psychology, and
(2) years of experience, and
(3) any post graduate psychology university qualification, and
(4) is not a qualified member of The Association of Clinical Psychologists UK

Unless I missed something?

Eyan is not a qualified psychologist. But he's charging more than a clinical psychologist.

I just hope the unsuspecting general public understand the differences between a counselling psychologist and a "counsellor". As the two are totally different.

View attachment 1539753
This is my dilemma, don’t want to actually think/acknowledge anything about this guy…but it’s sh#t, highlighted in this quote post, that makes me want to implode. Difficult.

Hopefully, If someone comes looking for a thread just like this, for whatever reason, lets hope they find it useful.

What more can you do…?

• Heart
An hour driving, three hours of working, an hour driving home. That's only five hours. I work eight hours a day with an hour commute each way, that's 10 hours - double the amount. Him working an additional hour or two for Patreon content a couple of times a week would still leave him working significantly less than the average person.
The number of hours isn't the issue (although we don't know what other work he's doing) - it's doing a show until 10pm when you're up at 5am the next day that could be tricky.

Charles the Furred

I really hope he didn't swindle his mum out of money. My opinion of him is fairly low at this point, but that would be on a completely different level to pretty much anything mentioned here previously. He's always spoken about her with such fondness.

I just remembered that Jim Bowyn made a really intelligent point one time, and was quickly shut down by Iain.

Similarly, Katherine hates people who have the same or a higher level of qualifications than her.

They both prefer to have unintelligent fans, who they can look down on with contempt, otherwise they feel insecure....

Last edited:

ohannie

VIP Member
Yeah, the WHY DO YOU HAAAATE MEEEE? clip was played all the time at one point, it was from around the time Alky phoned in a bomb threat to TalkRadio and went to court, when he'd call in all the time thinking he was Iain's friend (what's changed?). During the dying days of TLNA Alky phoned in and said it upset him to keep hearing it so Iain deleted it and never used it again.

thislifesucks

So it looks like another prominent member of the TLNA community has turned (I hear they always do). During last night’s show Iain explained that someone well known in the streams (considered a friend) was calling Iain a liar over his Alex Belfield claims. Iain said he was shocked and appalled that this person turned out to be a big AB supporter. The person was a large part of the show, so much so that Iain wanted to erase any mention of them from his Youtube videos but this person was visible on too many of them so it wasn’t possible. Poor Iain. They always turn. 🥲
Who was it??

whybrows

Poor Iain. He was SO looking forward to the live show in Birmingham tomorrow.

Shame Jack FM will be without him until he recovers...will Jo cover for him? That would be marvellous!