Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point. It's a terrible analogy for this "Eyan and Kaffbo". It's a pretty spot-on analogy for Iain and Katherine (whose names are on the top of the thread - SEO and all that), though.

Reactions: 2
An hour driving, three hours of working, an hour driving home. That's only five hours. I work eight hours a day with an hour commute each way, that's 10 hours - double the amount. Him working an additional hour or two for Patreon content a couple of times a week would still leave him working significantly less than the average person.
It's hard if one has lived a charmed life though...

Good point. It's a terrible analogy for this "Eyan and Kaffbo". It's a pretty spot-on analogy for Iain and Katherine (whose names are on the top of the thread - SEO and all that), though.
So glad you said this…enjoying the thread, but who the hell are Eyan and Kaffbo? It’s so irritating!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iain = eye ay eye en (Eyan, it's the way he says/spells it!)

(Flippin) Kath (with two effs instead of 'th') Boyle = Kaffbo!

(Seriously, though,✌ and ❤ to everyone on this thread. I agree, disagree and learn something new from this discussion each time I'm here. So thank you!)

Reactions: 5
Iain = eye ay eye en (Eyan, it's the way he says/spells it!)

(Flippin) Kath (with two effs instead of 'th') Boyle = Kaffbo!

(Seriously, though,✌ and ❤ to everyone on this thread. I agree, disagree and learn something new from this discussion each time I'm here. So thank you!)
Eyan is a London thing. It's like the way they said Ian in Eastenders (Ian Beale)

I wonder who would be so touchy about their names...:unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
...said new poster who literally opened a new account 10 mins ago and only has one post. LOLs!

(and is definitely not a sock for Kingerbread Ging, double LOLs!)

Welcome!

When I say: Kaff!

You say: Bo! Selecta!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
...said new poster who literally opened a new account 10 mins ago and only has one post. LOLs!

(and is definitely not a sock for Kingerbread Ging, double LOLs!)

Welcome!

When I say: Kaff!

You say: Bo! Selecta!
Could be a sidekick...;)

• Wow
I can promise on the lives of all eight of Iain and Kath's cats (I think that's right?) that I have zero idea who that new poster is. I would hope that it's not Iain or Kath and that they have better things to do an hour before going live, though. But I like the cut of her jib.

I can promise on the lives of all eight of Iain and Kath's cats (I think that's right?) that I have zero idea who that new poster is. I would hope that it's not Iain or Kath and that they have better things to do an hour before going live, though. But I like the cut of her jib.
I thought it was their MO not to do any preparation before a show...

• Haha
No. I think it's Alan Partridge and Lyn Benfield...
Ah, I see you're following the old adage: "If nobody laughs the first time, just keep making the joke until they realise how funny it is."

Which, ironically, accurately describes the last 15 years of actual Alan Partridge output.

Ah, I see you're following the old adage: "If nobody laughs the first time, just keep making the joke until they realise how funny it is."

Which, ironically, accurately describes the last 15 years of actual Alan Partridge output.
Well, there are a few coincidences, like being attacked by an owl. Did Iain take Kath to an owl sanctuary like AP? Then there is playing the song Melting Pot on the BBC. I thought that was a song AP made up FFS lol. Anyways, it's a compliment because just like AP, our Eyan is bouncing back and it won't be long until he's the One Show host!

Last edited:
Iain wasn't attacked by an owl. That was so obviously a hoax to get a bit of attention/publicity. He also didn't fall down a well. For all I know, he did it BECAUSE of the Alan Partridge incident.

Mate, word to the wise. Someone's goading and fishing, with bait on a hook, to get a report me thinks....

I got caught out before.

#MayaKnew
"Mate", I'm not goading anyone, and fishing is a very boring pastime. I was just pointing out that I'd already addressed the well thing in the exact post they were quoting when asking me about it. Stop trying to create drama where there isn't any.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.