Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Superb analysis. Is 100% spot on. You nailed it in one.

Not bad people, but certainly not good people. As they turn a blind eye to Eyans’s disgraceful behaviour. Whilst people like us don't. That says it all about what type of people they are.

Their silence says everything we need to know.

It’s troubling to see their psychological dependency on Eyan. I've serious concerns over their moral compass. I suppose if it wasn’t Eyan it would be someone else they'd attach themselves to. All Eyan is doing is throwing his net behind the trawler (TLNA) and sees what he catches. Look at the state of them. Overgrown gerbil WOPHD for example. Absolute bunch of pathetics. All of them.

No minimum standards required by all. Just a complete lack of them and you can be a sycophantic mod or just a sycophant.
TBH, I struggle with some of your post sometimes (as I’m sure do some people with mine 😂)

This one is spot on though. In relation to how easy it is to manipulate. Iain is a master.

Should we be kinder to victims of Iain’s, that don’t get they are victims , cos he is so good at this… Don’t know?

This is a really good post though. This is the ‘lay it on the line stuff’ , that future victims will, sadly, come looking for (and hopefully feel better about themselves)😞

It wasn’t your fault…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Watched The Alex Belfield Files #1 and #2

It's total tripe.

Eyan is making a mountain out of a molehill regarding the claims against Kaffbo at 3CR.

I'll explain why what Eyan says lacks credibility and why I'm calling BS on Eyan's claim.

Summary of what Eyan said, Belfield [allegedly] contacted 3CR and said Eyan was paying Kaffbo to collect callers' phone numbers and addresses who congratulated the BBC on sacking Eyan. So Eyan could contact and threaten them.

Eyan claims Kaffbo was, "Under investigation, she was questioned and everyone who worked with her was questioned. There was suspicion and this went on for months. She nearly quit her job because she was so depressed. This drove Kaffbo to almost having a breakdown. This went on for months".

Here's the thing. It doesn't add up.

Someone makes a ridiculous claim with no evidence and Eyan has turned it in to a witch hunt investigation that went on for months.

I'm not buying this.

This is more likely what happened.

BBC management: "Hi Kaffbo. We've just received a ridiculous claim without any proof whatsoever that you're being paid by Eyan to supply callers' details. There's zero evidence. We know you would never do such a thing. We've known you for years. Radio stations get these crazy claims all the time, as you know, but I just have to ask you as it's policy"

Kaffbo: "Thanks BBC management person. Of course I never did that! It's bonkers and clearly someone who's not well. I understand you need to ask. Even if the claim is obviously bonkers".

That took 15 mins and case closed. With no suspicions on Kaffbo. I'd even say Kaffbo probably had a right giggle about it. The entire office would have.

Not months and months of interrogation and investigation that took Kaffbo close to breaking point because it was such a horrendous ordeal. As Eyan claims. I simply find Eyan's claims unbelievable.

Eyan is disgraceful how he thinks we are stupid. He is openly monetising his "Belfield Ruined My Life Grief" videos.

He even shamelessly plugged his Patreon in the first video.

Vitually all of what Eyan has waffled on about is about other people. Eyan is mostly just repeating well established aspects of Belfield's conduct towards others.

I thought it was all about Eyan's personal experiences of Belfield and how it traumatised him??

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I did wonder if this might have had an impact; recommend to me thanks to YouTube's algorithm!

(Andy the Gabby Cabby's right of reply to Iain Lee).

Just watched this. Hope the newly qualified (‘I can help you with your problem’s.. yep bet you can…’) dic pic sending chancer, known as Iain Lee, acknowledges the pile on effect that his actions had on this individual, the bully, the targeting, having done to this guy exactly what he is claiming he is a victim of..🙈

Edit: no more money from me… wish I could get my £50 PayPal donation back …mostly cos that gave him more info than I figured…That’s where I went wrong….

Iain, you really are a hypocritical tit… aren’t you?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
He probably stopped the videos because he got his 15 minutes of "fame" being interviewed about it by Stephen Nolan....

• Heart
Just watched this. Hope the newly qualified (‘I can help you with your problem’s.. yep bet you can…’) dic pic sending chancer, known as Iain Lee, acknowledges the pile on effect that his actions had on this individual, the bully, the targeting, having done to this guy exactly what he is claiming he is a victim of..🙈

Edit: no more money from me… wish I could get my £50 PayPal donation back …mostly cos that gave him more info than I figured…That’s where I went wrong….

Iain, you really are a hypocritical tit… aren’t you?
Ha , for the record:

Haha : trying editing like crazy here..😂

Happy to stand by this bit: Iain, you really are a hypocritical tit… aren’t you?

Because..

Go on, challenge it… you won’t will you? That’s why I can say this stuff.

How many years have you got away with this?

Just cos you succumbed, yet again (hey ho) , it's a always everyone else’s fault… isn’t it?

Stop it, ok?

Edit: there was actually one more edit…🤫I would stand by it but… (he’s looking for money…😉)

• Heart
TBH, I struggle with some of your post sometimes (as I’m sure do some people with mine 😂)
Thanks for letting me know about your struggle. I can try and help if possible.

I wouldn't want to presume to what you allude to through a process of conjecture. So if you could elucidate further with some particular aspects, that would be greatly appreciated. Outline and define what caused the struggle. That would be a good starting point.

Also, if you could describe the emotions you experienced during your struggle. That would be helpful in assisting my understanding of your struggle.

One question, if I may ask at this stage, why tell me? But, I'm delighted you have, tbh, as it's good to share.

If it's a matter of reading comprehension, for example, on your part, then I'm more than happy to explain in a suitable way tailored specifically to you.

I wouldn't want to presume to what you allude to through a process of conjecture. So if you could elucidate further with some particular aspects, that would be greatly appreciated. Outline and define what caused the struggle. That would be a good starting point.

Also, if you could describe the emotions you experienced during your struggle. That would be helpful in assisting my understanding of your struggle.

One question, if I may ask at this stage, why tell me? But, I'm delighted you have, tbh, as it's good to share.

If it's a matter of reading comprehension, for example, on your part, then I'm more than happy to explain in a suitable way tailored specifically to you.
Err, what…

QUOTE: I wouldn’t want to presume to what you allude to through a process of conjecture. So if you could elucidate further with some particular aspects, that would be greatly appreciated. Outline

He’s just a massive head… will that do? 😂😂😂

I like you!

Last edited:

Are you sure you're not the Gregorian lawyer's split personality? This reads like one of his tweets...

Reactions: 1
Are you sure you're not the Gregorian lawyer's split personality? This reads like one of his tweets...
It's good innit!

The Big G! LOLs.

I've wiped the floor with that delusional loon before.

He probably stopped the videos because he got his 15 minutes of "fame" being interviewed about it by Stephen Nolan....
Also, I think Eyan's realised he doesn't quite have the goldmine of revelations he thinks he has. So far, he's just tried to big up his experience and talk about others. He exaggerated his story about Kaffbo at 3CR.

Doesn't look like the media are biting which is Eyan's main goal, imo.

Definitely the more I watch/read about Belfield the more I think he's an absolute psychopath though.
No doubt there's something wrong with Belfield. It looks like a form of OCD with potentially ASD/Asperger's. I don't know if he fits the DSM-5 definition of psychopathy. Although it looks like he has sociopathic traits.

I don't know how anyone found: "Sushy Sushy", "Tippy Tappy", "Chunky" and all of his low grade homophobic slurs funny/entertaining. He deserved to be locked up just for that.

The bloke is seriously unwell and his supporters enabled him to the extreme.

Tbf, Eyan does a good mimicry of Belfield. Wish he'd develop it more and do more of it. I'd be more than happy if Eyan earned a few quid from a YouTube video of Eyan copying Belfield 🤣

His return to the TLNA Discord seemed to last about a week... Is he the first mod to have been fired/quit?
Not surprised he didn't last. Did they make an example of him?

More time for the overgrown gerbil to buy VHS tapes. I'm sure he can make some room for them in his well appointed designer luxury bachelor pad apartment.

Watched The Alex Belfield Files #1 and #2

It's total tripe.

Eyan is making a mountain out of a molehill regarding the claims against Kaffbo at 3CR.

I'll explain why what Eyan says lacks credibility and why I'm calling BS on Eyan's claim.

Summary of what Eyan said, Belfield [allegedly] contacted 3CR and said Eyan was paying Kaffbo to collect callers' phone numbers and addresses who congratulated the BBC on sacking Eyan. So Eyan could contact and threaten them.

Eyan claims Kaffbo was, "Under investigation, she was questioned and everyone who worked with her was questioned. There was suspicion and this went on for months. She nearly quit her job because she was so depressed. This drove Kaffbo to almost having a breakdown. This went on for months".

Here's the thing. It doesn't add up.

Someone makes a ridiculous claim with no evidence and Eyan has turned it in to a witch hunt investigation that went on for months.

I'm not buying this.

This is more likely what happened.

BBC management: "Hi Kaffbo. We've just received a ridiculous claim without any proof whatsoever that you're being paid by Eyan to supply callers' details. There's zero evidence. We know you would never do such a thing. We've known you for years. Radio stations get these crazy claims all the time, as you know, but I just have to ask you as it's policy"

Kaffbo: "Thanks BBC management person. Of course I never did that! It's bonkers and clearly someone who's not well. I understand you need to ask. Even if the claim is obviously bonkers".

That took 15 mins and case closed. With no suspicions on Kaffbo. I'd even say Kaffbo probably had a right giggle about it. The entire office would have.

Not months and months of interrogation and investigation that took Kaffbo close to breaking point because it was such a horrendous ordeal. As Eyan claims. I simply find Eyan's claims unbelievable.

Eyan is disgraceful how he thinks we are stupid. He is openly monetising his "Belfield Ruined My Life Grief" videos.

He even shamelessly plugged his Patreon in the first video.

Vitually all of what Eyan has waffled on about is about other people. Eyan is mostly just repeating well established aspects of Belfield's conduct towards others.

I thought it was all about Eyan's personal experiences of Belfield and how it traumatised him??
General Kim, we thank you for your service.
You have gone above and beyond.
You have willingly watched Iain's abysmal content so that we don't have to.
I'm sure many on here are relieved in not having to suffer the experience of a desperate 'sleb clinging to the last vestiges of his career by easing himself on the "Belfield is a Bastard" bandwagon to get the media attention he so desires.

I salute you, Sir.

Whaaaaa!
Steven "six bellies" Nolan gave this chancer time!
Well I never.

Interesting...
He'll be Too Sexy For His Teeth if those pair get hold of him.
And no mistake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's good innit!

The Big G! LOLs.

I've wiped the floor with that delusional loon before.

Also, I think Eyan's realised he doesn't quite have the goldmine of revelations he thinks he has. So far, he's just tried to big up his experience and talk about others. He exaggerated his story about Kaffbo at 3CR.

Doesn't look like the media are biting which is Eyan's main goal, imo.

No doubt there's something wrong with Belfield. It looks like a form of OCD with potentially ASD/Asperger's. I don't know if he fits the DSM-5 definition of psychopathy. Although it looks like he has sociopathic traits.

I don't know how anyone found: "Sushy Sushy", "Tippy Tappy", "Chunky" and all of his low grade homophobic slurs funny/entertaining. He deserved to be locked up just for that.

The bloke is seriously unwell and his supporters enabled him to the extreme.

Tbf, Eyan does a good mimicry of Belfield. Wish he'd develop it more and do more of it. I'd be more than happy if Eyan earned a few quid from a YouTube video of Eyan copying Belfield 🤣

Not surprised he didn't last. Did they make an example of him?

More time for the overgrown gerbil to buy VHS tapes. I'm sure he can make some room for them in his well appointed designer luxury bachelor pad apartment.
"Designer luxury bachelor pad/apartment"
That'll be Shâteau Le Pete's place then

Iain Lee Vs Right Said Fred? It'll be handbags, hair-pulling and hurty words at dawn.
My money is on any one of the brothers over Iain.
They still work out and are not the drop of the wrist, flick of the heel, hand on hip type.
They're 'andy and more than capable of using a bunch of fives to give him a damn good fisting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That tweet almost seems like some sort of parody. "some desperate and unpleasant people out there trying to make it about them. Their tweeter feeds are pretty sad, misinformed and a potential threat to the mental well being of the victims."
I doubt anyone gave it a second thought but just for the record, this post had vanished when I came back to this thread the day after posting hence repeating myself afterwards since I assumed it hadn't gone through or something first time around.

Good that the victims won't have Iain at their door asking for an extensive interview for his YouTube channel if he's knocking the videos on the head at least (until he decides he needs another payday).

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.