Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with some of that. Not all of it. I still think Linehan's gone off the deep end. He does those women's cause no favours. But we should probably stick to talking about this Iain fella šŸ˜…
Yeah you're right on the straying off the point.
I get sooooooo pasher-nate about politics.
Note to self.
Stick to the subject.
Anyway.
I've got other things to do like the Holly and Phil queue jumping controversy.
I'll keep my opinions to myself on here.
Not the place to say what should happen.
#hangingstoogoodforthem

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shocking. I'm so glad I'm not involved in TLNA anymore...
I would avoid the Twitch JackFM stream , too.

Apparently, this morning, he treated his ā€˜fansā€™ to the sight and sound of him taking a p*ss and I guess anyone random that followed the link to watch him do it , via his twitter account. Cos he posted the linkā€¦

THAT happened. I kid you not. He loves the p*ss and s*it stuff, doesnā€™t he?

FFS, why is nobody bothered about all the massive flags with this newly qualified counsellor, new access to vulnerable callers to his Jack FM show, chancer?

Heā€™s got himself hero status right now, so he will be worse than beforeā€¦

I'm assuming people that are backing him in the media, are doing so out of ignorance rather than acceptance.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I would avoid the Twitch JackFM stream , too.

Apparently, this morning, he treated his ā€˜fansā€™ to the sight and sound of him taking a p*ss and I guess anyone random that followed the link to watch him do it , via his twitter account. Cos he posted the linkā€¦

THAT happened. I kid you not. He loves the p*ss and s*it stuff, doesnā€™t he?

FFS, why is nobody bothered about all the massive flags with this newly qualified counsellor, new access to vulnerable callers to his Jack FM show, chancer?

Heā€™s got himself hero status right now, so he will be worse than beforeā€¦

I'm assuming people that are backing him in the media, are doing so out of ignorance rather than acceptance.
A potential recipient of pics?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That's for his talk-to-kids-on-air segment, isn't it?

He'd have to be stupid to be sending people pics now he's dating Katherine. She knows what he's like, so she'll be wise to it. And she'll probably lamp him if he messes her around.

• Heart
"THAT happened. I kid you not. He loves the p*ss and s*it stuff, doesnā€™t he?"

And how!

• Wow
' I would avoid the Twitch JackFM stream , too. '

It was literally a stream...of pi*s šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's a lot of "apparently" and "someone told me" on here. Can we not just admit we sometimes tune in? It's like watching a car crash. The contents are horrifying but it's hard to look away.

• Haha
He started talking about bullying. So I called him out on it.

my time on Tlna was ruined because I make funny quipsā€¦ to which he took exception and encouraged the others, in their ā€œPack Mentalityā€ to join in.

i genuinely, felt tit and depressed afterwardsā€¦ ostracised even. After grasping reality again, I realised there were many he did this to. Pretty much anyone he was incapable of putting down.

Therefore, when he accuses others of bullying, I think he ought to be reminded of his own Bullish tactics.

funny how he deleted any reply that clarified the times when he was a complete bleep.
That's their MO. Eyan stamps down hard and fast on anyone who makes a funny comment in the chat. I've seen him behave like a proper fanny when someone makes a humorous comment in the chat.

It just shows how insecure Eyan is.

Their behaviour is only a reflection of their pathetic nature.

Bullies always shrivel up when confronted.

In Eyan's case he protects himself by blocking anyone who calls him out/makes a funny quip/is more intelligent. Eyan is not intelligent and he knows it. So he gets his personal protection mod squad to protect his ego. They do Eyan's dirty work.

They tried the same thing with me. Getting very aggressive and abusive on Periscope.

Sorry to hear you felt like that afterwards, it's understandable.

You're the champion in all of this and I hope you feel great about it now. Good on you mate for not letting them get you down.

Eyan can't silence you and there're so many wonderful people on this thread to share with.

• Heart
Thanks GK! Im quite sure you know me, or at least how to contact me.

This place is good for anyone who has been abused by the TNLA gang and their leaders!

probably the most welcoming thread on any forum I have been on.

What the hell? So he took a computer to the toilet so people could watch him piss? Surely thatā€™s not on with his bosses, particularly if heā€™s encouraging an audience of youngsters!

• Heart
There's a lot of "apparently" and "someone told me" on here. Can we not just admit we sometimes tune in? It's like watching a car crash. The contents are horrifying but it's hard to look away.
Well done, Iā€™ve come back on here to dispute this, if itā€™s aimed at me.

Iā€™m not watching. Probably too damaged to, TBH (which I kinda guess means heā€™s wonšŸ¤¢).

But, I KNOW there is an issueā€¦ Iā€™m in a position where someone lets me know. This one today, prompted a return for me.

He pissed on a live feed of his JackFM show. For kicks.

Iā€™m going to flag.

• Heart
No, not just you at all. You were the latest, but I see it a lot on this thread and other threads on this forum. I think some people feel like there's an admission of failure on their part if they admit they watched/listened to someone they don't like. But a lot of us came here from a position of having been a fan at some point before he acted like a dick/the show got tit/whatever. At one point there was something in what he did that we enjoyed. I don't think there's a contradiction in being against him but still feeling an urge to tune in from time to time.

No, not just you at all. You were the latest, but I see it a lot on this thread and other threads on this forum. I think some people feel like there's an admission of failure on their part if they admit they watched/listened to someone they don't like. But a lot of us came here from a position of having been a fan at some point before he acted like a dick/the show got tit/whatever. At one point there was something in what he did that we enjoyed. I don't think there's a contradiction in being against him but still feeling an urge to tune in from time to time.
Ok. going to take a chance (genuinely ) and engage with you.

I was a fan.

It got dodgy.

I knew it had.

I shut up instead of speaking out.

Iā€™ll own that.

I didnā€™t enable. So, Iā€™m good.

Not listening. Never will again .

There you goā€¦

Nothing changesā€¦

Another break is due šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Nothing changesā€¦
But it does.

It goes from bad to worse.

Eyan now has the "credibility" and "authority" his Certificate of Diploma affords him.

He didn't have that before.

The change enables him to have far far better access to vulnerable females to take advantage of in so so many ways.

e.g. money/power/control/sexual gratification/his ego being stroked...I could go on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Awarded for what?
For not answering back...

This happened when Eyan and Kaffbo were at TalkRadio and used to livestream the show on Periscope. I witnessed it live.

Eyan exploded with rage (during an ad break) and snapped at Kaffbo over nothing. From memory the event which triggered Eyan was something so trivial it didnā€™t even register. Something trivial like Kaffbo hadnā€™t got around to booking a future guest.

It was so vicious and totally unjustified. Eyan verbally ripped Kaffbo apart with his uncontrolled ferocious, vicious and rage filled explosive verbal beratement.

Under no circumstances on any planet was that even 1% justified what Eyan did to Kaffbo. He used Kaffbo as a verbal punch bag. Kaffbo did nothing to deserve it. Even if someone does deserve it you canā€™t be spoken to like that in the workplace. Iā€™m surprised Kaffboā€™s husband didnā€™t wait for Eyan in the car park to bang him out.

Eyan publicly humiliated Kaffbo. We all saw it on the livestream.

It was NOT effinā€™ ā€œtheatreā€. It was real.

Kaffbo was visibly shaken. Kaffbo was in a bad state. She was forced to leave the studio. It was that bad. Kaffbo was visibly emotionally disturbed.

But hereā€™s the thing (to use one of Eyanā€™s favourite phrases). It got worse.

There was total silence from the TLNA mods & acolytes in the chat when this happened. Not a single one called Eyan out.

A new person joined the chat (and who hadnā€™t witnessed what happened) and asked, ā€œWhereā€™s Kath?ā€

I replied with, ā€œIain has just viciously bullied Kath so bad sheā€™s needed to leave the studio due to emotional distressā€.

You should have seen how all the TLNA mods and sycophantic vermin launched in to a mad frenzied pile-on flurry of nasty messages to me. I remember one comment, in particular, to me: ā€œSTFUā€.

These TLNA mods and sycophants are far worse than people realise. The Matty Stevos, Gutfuds, Mandoullas, WOPHDs and that utter sewer rat lowest of the low Olly Hands. Iā€™m sure Olly Hands said something like, ā€œIt was nowtā€.

The worshippers were all super silent when Eyan did what he did. But when I said, ā€œEyan has just viciously bullied Kath so bad sheā€™s needed to leave the studio due to emotional distressā€ ā€“ they wanted to lynch me, viciously tear me apart limb by limb and make me suffer.

All because I spoke the truth about what Eyan did to Kaffbo.

The lengths these Eyan sycophant people will go to in protecting Eyan is truly breath taking. This one event was a major turning point.

I genuinely felt bad for the shocking way Eyan spoke to Kaffbo at the time. If I witnessed it in person, I would have challenged Eyan and had a sort out.

Now. Itā€™s a different matter. My sympathies for Kaffbo have all but evaporated for a number of reasons. All them are on Kaffbo.

Iā€™ve seen Eyan put down Kaffbo on Twitch TLNA, with a significantly ā€œtoned downā€ micro version of the aggressive snap at her he did above. Talk about a cult and Kaffbo being the biggest fangirl in an abusive relationship.
If it was about not booking a guest, why didn't Iain do it himself, as they are supposed to be equal partners?

• Heart
Wow, an award for making people feel unwelcome, and feel like tit?

Bet they'll bloody win!

• Heart
"Mods, get rid of that."
Soā€¦. They helped encourage a False Consensusā€¦. Forgive them, for they know not what theyā€™ve done!

should add, I even Iain my number to call and discuss, you know the answer!!! NO!!! Of course he didnā€™t!!

Soā€¦. They helped encourage a False Consensusā€¦. Forgive them, for they know not what theyā€™ve done!
does this extend to his ā€œSuperfansā€ attempting to ruin a business with false reviews???
I should add, I even Iain my number to call and discuss, you know the answer!!! NO!!! Of course he didnā€™t!!

seems I am pretty crap at this editing stuff!! Sorry!

Last edited:
  • Heart
And...going back to the confessional, I've never listened to Iain Lee on Jack FM, I did watch a bit of Twitch...šŸ˜“

I am definitely watching the 'Alex Belfield Files' on YouTube, as it appears that everything that ever went wrong was Alex Belfield's fault.

This really does feel like a clean up. Anything that went on over the last 10 years is clearly Alex's fault. Iain has never done anything wrong.

Fascinating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.