Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Iain now hosts The Late Night Alternative on streaming platform Switch"

Hahaha... Switch.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No difference whatsoever. None.

Eyan thinks he's being oh so clever by walking a fine line on a tightrope between what is ethical and professional and just being an outright chancer.

I think it's clear how Eyan values his "counselling" time at £200ph. His description of himself: "What I'm saying is I've had life experiences".

Is Eyan saying that because of his alcoholism, drugs abuse, long list of "diagnoses" and life experiences he is far more experienced than other counsellors because they haven't gone through the same? So he's worth 4 times more.

Sounds like "Vietnam Syndrome"; "I've seen some things man, things you wouldn't believe from you're worst nightmares".

Yes you did Eyan mate. In the jungle it was just like your own personal Vietnam.

A couple of serious questions:

1. Who does Eyan think has £200 in these times? Apart from The Big G...
2. How does Eyan justify £200? Can Eyan explain to any potential customer why he's charging 4 times more and with zero experience? Rather than people having to speculate as to why.

It really doesn't look like Eyan gives a stuff about "bringing about meaningful change in their life to improve their wellbeing". I would never have ever said Eyan was a suitable to be a counsellor.

With some people you can just see they would make an excellent counsellor. Not with Eyan. Same goes for Kaffbo, she'd make a truly awful counsellor.

It's all about Eyan and that's on of the worst characteristics a counsellor can have.
I am just wondering, if people turn up for a counselling session, will Kaff also be there?

• Haha
I am just wondering, if people turn up for a counselling session, will Kaff also be there?
Superb! Brilliant one mate! 🤣 🤣 🤣

TLNA: Therapy Lee Now Available

Kaffbo will indeed be present. Her job is to make snide side comments, do a bit of "sass"...and say "Maya Knew".

Side show Kaffbo.

Will they split the £200 in half? As Kaffbo is a vital part of and equal wages for women and all that.

Kaffbo can use the chance to flog some TLNA merch to therapy customers? I think a nice knitted pen case with a TLNA logo and a picture of a cat can make people feel better.

• Haha
"Iain now hosts The Late Night Alternative on streaming platform Switch"

Hahaha... Switch.
New series based on the classic courtroom drama but with a twist
"Celebrity Crown Court"
Iain is charged with several counts of exposure and lewd acts.

We join the programme 15 minutes in.

Judge "What is this Switch you speak of?"

Lawyer "It's a video game platform in which people engage in conversation as they play video games together, M'Lud"

Judge "Like...like...an Atari console apparatus but you can communicate at the same time?"

Lawyer "Er...Yes M'lud"

Judge "Oh marvelous! Whatever will they think of next?"

Lawyer "Whatever indeed, M'Lud."

Judge "So it with this device that the defendant exposed himself to his clients?"

Lawyer "But in my client's defence these were purely consensual engagements with his female clients, who'd yet agreed to such acts but my client was sure they would be at ease with M'Lud."

Judge " Now the defendant called these...let me see...oh here it is...Pants Down Psychology Sessions. And I quote "The idea being it is only when we expose ourselves both mentally and physically that we can truly begin to start our journey to happiness"

Lawyer "Yes M'Lud"

TBC

Kath would act as secretary.
If fact come to think of it Iain would be entirely superfluous to me and would be dismissed immediately.
Sorry.
It's me "sexual addiction" thing acting up again.
Another bs mental issue in Iain's deck of victimhood cards.

All men with a libido and a pulse, no matter their sexual preference, have that drive and urgency.

It's not a serious complaint.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Was she all haughty?
Like.
"Anyway anyway. Who speaks stupid Japanese? No one that's who."

£200 sovs for a session with a freshly "qualified" quack counsellor!
Who does he think he is?
He's no Pamela Stephenson.
And definitely not on Jordan "Bloody" Peterson's level.
The effing nerve
Kaffbo got all visibly flustered like something had crawled up her. She doesn't like anyone else being good at something. Bet Kaffbo never had any friends in the workplace, that includes Eyan as I wouldn't say they're actually friends.

I remember Eyan recounting his experience at the USA embassy when getting his work visa for the TalkRadio trip to New York.

What Kaffbo did spoke volumes and gave a very good insight in to the fact she's simply not a nice person or friend. I thought at the time, "oh aye, I know exactly the type of friend Kaffbo is".

On second thoughts, £200 is a bargain at half the price. A man of Eyan's talents and experience should be charging at least double.

I'm circling back, ©️ Jen Psaki,
on the above comment.
I've since found out that you get a pizza, with a topping of your choice, and a fizzy drink thrown in for good measure with every counselling session!

A snip at half the price if you remember how much a sleepover at Iain's hovel was.

He should advertise his services.
An ad in the style of a 70's American car salesman would be most appropriate.
Recorded in blurry definition with too much colour.
Iain is standing outside an office in a Texan back street.
With a pitch that's something along the lines.
"Weeeeeeee!"
He is spinning around arms spread out mimicing a plane
"Yeah that's right!
I'm crazy!
Crazy to be practically giving away an hours counselling with FREE PIZZA for 200 bucks!
Yes you heard right!
FREE PIZZA!
It's me that needs my head examined at this price.
Some people say "But are you accredited?"
Accredited. Schmercredited!
Whaddya need to know?
I've been nuts all my life.
Now tell me that isn't enough experience.
Am I right?
Now this offer isn't gonna last so call
Aylesbury 555 *** ****
to get an hours counselling and FREE PIZZA for just $200.
Yes FREE PIZZA!"

Iain is watching his ad whilst wafting his freshly printed "certificate" and he hopes everyone "gets it"

⬆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣⬆

Whoop ding! Yes you heard that right! A free pizza, with sides, with every counselling session!

Eyan needs to get himself down the local Wilko for a picture frame for that "Certificate of Diploma".

A nice picture frame will make it look all serious and important to customers and will make them feel their £200 was money well spent.

I've an idea for Eyan.

Set up a little trestle table down the Aylesbury retail shopping park, take his Certificate of Diploma and put it on the table. Get some banners made up with:

"1 hour counselling £200 now £100 if you sign up here and now! And free pizza with Eyan"

Can drum up some business outside the Hobbycraft by doing the routine you describe above 🤣

Take Kaffbo with him, when she gets bored she can nip into the Hobbycraft for a little browse for arts supplies to make embroidered cats and embroidered TLNA logos.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Found this thread by chance on the old tippy tappy. Been following Iains Lolcow career for many years aswell as his carer/enabler, zinger dropping, Manc feminist ex producer.

Particularly interested in Eyans new venture, I can only imagine the blinded and weak sycophants will slide further into debt wanting an hour chat with their leader. Alistair in particular. In one show said he needed to cut costs then the next day spent £100 to host his own Talk Radio show.

The Patreon numbers are tanking but it's income and zero effort needed for two 'shows' a week.

Really detest Eyans new fear mongering rouse re the enrgey crisis and wanting to hold support meetings in the hope it'll result in some additional paying punters.

Found this thread by chance on the old tippy tappy. Been following Iains Lolcow career for many years aswell as his carer/enabler, zinger dropping, Manc feminist ex producer.

Particularly interested in Eyans new venture, I can only imagine the blinded and weak sycophants will slide further into debt wanting an hour chat with their leader. Alistair in particular. In one show said he needed to cut costs then the next day spent £100 to host his own Talk Radio show.

The Patreon numbers are tanking but it's income and zero effort needed for two 'shows' a week.

Really detest Eyans new fear mongering rouse re the enrgey crisis and wanting to hold support meetings in the hope it'll result in some additional paying punters.
Alex Belfield is in the house.

If it is Alex B, that's perfectly fine. Would be interesting to hear his thoughts.

If it's an attempt by someone to present themselves as Alex B, then it's a rather poor attempt.

If it's an attempt by Alex B himself pretending to be someone who is pretending to be Alex B, it needs some serious work and improvement.

In any event, I doubt Mr Belfield will be sticking around if it is indeed him; for obvious reasons outside of his control.

Although I sincerely hope that's not the case and Mr B retains his liberty. However, if liberty is retained there would be restrictions imposed which would prevent Mr B from posting in any event.

Reactions: 1
Kaffbo got all visibly flustered like something had crawled up her. She doesn't like anyone else being good at something. Bet Kaffbo never had any friends in the workplace, that includes Eyan as I wouldn't say they're actually friends.

I remember Eyan recounting his experience at the USA embassy when getting his work visa for the TalkRadio trip to New York.

What Kaffbo did spoke volumes and gave a very good insight in to the fact she's simply not a nice person or friend. I thought at the time, "oh aye, I know exactly the type of friend Kaffbo is".

On second thoughts, £200 is a bargain at half the price. A man of Eyan's talents and experience should be charging at least double.

⬆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣⬆

Whoop ding! Yes you heard that right! A free pizza, with sides, with every counselling session!

Eyan needs to get himself down the local Wilko for a picture frame for that "Certificate of Diploma".

A nice picture frame will make it look all serious and important to customers and will make them feel their £200 was money well spent.

I've an idea for Eyan.

Set up a little trestle table down the Aylesbury retail shopping park, take his Certificate of Diploma and put it on the table. Get some banners made up with:

"1 hour counselling £200 now £100 if you sign up here and now! And free pizza with Eyan"

Can drum up some business outside the Hobbycraft by doing the routine you describe above 🤣

Take Kaffbo with him, when she gets bored she can nip into the Hobbycraft for a little browse for arts supplies to make embroidered cats and embroidered TLNA logos.
He'd really need one of his manservants like WOPHD as well.
He could go on the coffee and sarnies errands as Iain drums up business.
He wouldn't want WOPHD "front of house".
He's a bit like Kev in "Derek"
I think he would be best kept very much in the background.
Kath would be embroidering her Hello Kiity style pen cases and not interacting with the general public.
A surly "didn’t want to be here anyway" vibe would radiate from her as she sulks and rolls her eyes at any attempt to engage.
Iain goes full on Market Trader.
"Right ladies and gentlemen!
I have a very special offer for you today.
For my first 10 clients er...customers I'm slashing my fee.
Now normally an hours counselling...er...chat would cost 200 paahhnnds.
200 paahnnds I hear you say!

And so on.
Boy-eee!
Respek the big man!

If it is Alex B, that's perfectly fine. Would be interesting to hear his thoughts.

If it's an attempt by someone to present themselves as Alex B, then it's a rather poor attempt.

If it's an attempt by Alex B himself pretending to be someone who is pretending to be Alex B, it needs some serious work and improvement.

In any event, I doubt Mr Belfield will be sticking around if it is indeed him; for obvious reasons outside of his control.

Although I sincerely hope that's not the case and Mr B retains his liberty. However, if liberty is retained there would be restrictions imposed which would prevent Mr B from posting in any event.
Oooo!
I need a lie down after reading that.
It's very complicated, so it is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Welcome to our new members!

Tattle is free, just like the Rude Awakening on Jack FM with Iain (f)Lee!

No £1000 pizza party charges or bargainous £200 therapy sessions here. Not even the cost of two coffees a month!

💷 👛 💸

• Haha
Welcome to our new members!

Tattle is free, just like the Rude Awakening on Jack FM with Iain (f)Lee!

No £1000 pizza party charges or bargainous £200 therapy sessions here. Not even the cost of two coffees a month!

💷 👛 💸
Yes, a warm welcome to all new members!

More members is good, because we can get a bigger "group discount" on our Eyan Fee group counselling Zoom sessions.

I want a "package deal": top tier TLNA membership thrown in with my £200 counselling sessions.

Plus some merch, like a t-shirt with "Eyan Lee counselled me and now I'm cured", a Kaffbo shoulder bag with a life size Kaffbo fizzog embroidered on it and a weekly TikTok video message from a pedigree TLNA cat.

bargainous £200 therapy sessions
Not even the cost of two coffees a month!
⬆ 🤣 🤣 🤣 ⬆

"bargainous". Eyan should say that on his new website.

Last edited:
  • Haha
A transcript from Iain's last fanboy post has been recorded on antiquated cassette.
This is in memory of his disciples.
"How very much I'ved loved you. How very much I've tried my best to give you the good life. In spite of all that I've tried a handful of our people with their lives have made our lives impossible . There's no way to detach ourselves from what's happened today. Not only that we're in a compound situation. Not only that they're are those that have left and committed the betrayal of the century. Some have stolen children from mothers and are in pursuit right now to kill them. Because they stole them''"

Anyway. The long and short of it is the whole lot of them have some fizzy pop and die

• Haha
I hope that vulnerable people , already on this chancers radar, see his counselling service for what is.

AVOID , AVOID, AVOID… ( if Iain Lee wants to challenge … go ahead. I know what I’ve got. ( he won’t!).

Sexual pervert inclined to send you pics of his dic. He’s that kind of guy ….

Give a swerve to him, have a better life. The fact that this guy is a counsellor…🤢🤢🤢

Honestly, I will call out every single person that enabled when (inevitably) what’s gonna happen… happens.

Nothing changes . EVER.

• Heart
Had a chance to work out an updated average estimate for the Patreon take home.

£1,550 net per month each from Patreon. £18,600 each per annum. After all Patreon and funds transfer fees have been deducted (inc VAT).

I think I read there're two shows a week now. So that's an average of £194 per show.

£194 per show is remarkably similar to Eyan charging £200 per counselling session.

So, it's cheaper to sign up for the £6.66 tier and get your counselling that way. But you have to supply your own pizza.

Last edited:
  • Haha
No doubt a payment plan would be in the offing for his more cashstrapped clients.

Yes, Alex can't actually type a sentence without littering it with emojis.
Or type a sentence without accidentally stalking someone.

Hope Mr B has better things to do than go on Tattle as he soon may be staying in a government hotel with no internet. Not what he's used to compared to the Las Vegas hotels he likes.

Tbf, his alleged call to Eyan was quite funny. Shame he didn't make it a regular thing as it's top quality entzs!

• Haha
Yes, the call to Eyan was only offering support and sounded heartfelt. He was literally breaking down overnight live on the airwaves which Kaff happily allowed to be broadcast. Very dark were those Talk Radio shows from a deeply troubled Eyan and the sad, miserable individuals that it attracted.

Still Eyan has capitalised on the call by playing the victim and nobody knew how much he was suffering for the past 10 years. That call has roped in more views than all of his other low effort content and was swiftly created into a great opportunity to rope in a few more Patreon punters out of sympathy.

Eyan not in this morning on his morning show, had he had a wobble or not trusted on dealing with today's news?

I'm also fascinated that Kaffbo has a 'regular' job which she alluded to on a recent podcast. I'm sure her colleagues just love her office zingers and raucous Northern cackle.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, the call to Eyan was only offering support and sounded heartfelt. He was literally breaking down overnight live on the airwaves which Kaff happily allowed to be broadcast. Very dark were those Talk Radio shows from a deeply troubled Eyan and the sad, miserable individuals that it attracted.

Still Eyan has capitalised on the call by playing the victim and nobody knew how much he was suffering for the past 10 years. That call has roped in more views than all of his other low effort content and was swiftly created into a great opportunity to rope in a few more Patreon punters out of sympathy.

Eyan not in this morning on his morning show, had he had a wobble or not trusted on dealing with today's news?

I'm also fascinated that Kaffbo has a 'regular' job which she alluded to on a recent podcast. I'm sure her colleagues just love her office zingers and raucous Northern cackle.
Iain is probably looking after the kids today, as his ex wife must be doing overtime on the BBC. She was reporting from Windsor yesterday and even changed from a beige coat into a black coat an hour before the Queen's death was announced.

I am curious to know was Katherine's new job is...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.