Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eyans looking forward to going to the Stranger Things exhibition tomorrow. Even better when he's getting tickets for him and his boys after shamelessly begging for them on Twitter - games consoles, tickets etc. He really tries hard grifting for anything he can get.

Listened to a bit of the show this morning. Heard, and next up after the news is Alastair. .. If that's the best caller you can get, talk radio really is dead.

Reactions: 3
Alastair, is important to Iain. In a very odd way. It feels like he has filed vulnerable callers like Alistair, under his ‘saviour vibes mode’.

He is doing this to make himself feel better about his dodgy self. Standard.

Yep, you keep doing you, Iain ( newly qualified counsellor…)

What could possibly go wrong?

FFS…

Edit: Anyone looking for a thread like this for whatever reason…here you go.

It wasn’t you. It was him…

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He does have a thing for Alistair, dare I say, Iain fancies Alistair!! He has said he has a “thing” for old men…

regardless, it’s not entertaining, it’s tragically sad.

Reactions: 1
About Katherine Boyle: This is awful. Honestly.Proper nasty. Who isn’t feeling this?

I mean , I get that she enabled everything, but yes, this is awful 🙊. Excruciating. What an sbsoulute s*it he is…

Honestly, for f*ck sake.., come on… ? Seriously,

Here what’s done it. Not even going post the link it’s that haaaaaahmmmm … innit. Go look for ‘mid morning matters’ Thursday…

FFS. Nothing changes… dispite all the evidence, EVER.

hurrrrrrrrrrrr

Edit: if he was her friend. If he actually gave a ffs… !
He wouldn’t have even posted it… let alone let it stay up. What an absolute head!
What happened? I don't want to sit through an hour and a half's stream 😅

First-time chatter, long-time lurker. I can't believe nobody's mentioned Iain's "Hey, we're all in the same financial boat" YouTube videos yet! Try selling the massive house, mate. Although like most things Iain does, he appears to have given up on it after two.

• Heart
About Katherine Boyle: This is awful. Honestly.Proper nasty. Who isn’t feeling this?

I mean , I get that she enabled everything, but yes, this is awful 🙊. Excruciating. What an sbsoulute s*it he is…

Here what’s done it. Not even going post the link it’s that haaaaaahmmmm … innit. Go look for ‘mid morning matters’ Thursday…

hurrrrrrrrrrrr

He wouldn’t have even posted it… let alone let it stay up. What an absolute head!
Well he has offered to piss on her to save a trip to the loo.
Suggested his semen as a face cream.
And would piss in every room in her house with his piéce de rèsistance reserved for the master bedroom.
Having a tit on the carpet.
So given that he could imagine such things let alone say them in front of her.
Nothing surprises me with that creature.

• Wow
  • Sick
Well he has offered to piss on her to save a trip to the loo.
Suggested his semen as a face cream.
And would piss in every room in her house with his piéce de rèsistance reserved for the master bedroom.
Having a tit on the carpet.
So given that he could imagine such things let alone say them in front of her.
Nothing surprises me with that creature.
He can't heeeelp it, he's a seeeeeeex addict...

hurrrrrrrrrrrr

Right.
I've skipped through the show until I got bored.
This is the first time I've actually watched it as well.
His annoying laugh , is it a Berkshire thing to have a grating laugh like Gervais also has, and big noisy gob like a Yank.
The ads were a break but not for the use they were intended.
Couldn't hear him mention Kath.
When she was going through marital problems, unknown to his viewers, he was dying to blurt it out.
He's what is known back in my day as a "user".
People are a commodity to get to where he wants to go.

What happened? I don't want to sit through an hour and a half's stream 😅

First-time chatter, long-time lurker. I can't believe nobody's mentioned Iain's "Hey, we're all in the same financial boat" YouTube videos yet! Try selling the massive house, mate. Although like most things Iain does, he appears to have given up on it after two.
3 hour stream.

I think heebee meant this one, which is actually called Mid-Morning Matters, rather than the Jack FM shows, which might as well be:

Thanks for sharing but after skipping through it, I, like John Nicholson with the Cass report ,couldn't be bothered to give it my full attention.
Iain , I'm guessing, made a tactless comment to Katherine which he is known to do.
And of course we wouldn't "get it".
For fear of repeating myself I see a woman who has made the wrong choice sticking with this character.
He is a true 'sleb in that his image is the only thing that matters.
Anyway...

Alex Belfield won a prize today. 5½ years. Half to be served inside a government hotel and half on licence.

Watch Eyan make it all about him. Even though he had nothing to do with it. Eyan claimed he was "too scared" to get get involved. How does Eyan make everything about him? If the police wanted Eyan involved they would have asked him. But they didn't. Or Eyan would have mentioned it.

So Eyan makes a video about how he's going to "hire a room" for a couple of hours and hold a meeting for those affected by Alex Belfield. Eyan is the biggest victim in all of this.

Was quite funny how Eyan states that Belfield has bought a lot of followers and there is no interaction on his tweets.

Hang on! The exact same applies to Eyan. So I suppose Eyan does know what he's talking about.

I've done a couple of posts explaining how Eyan has purchased bot-followers in bulk to inflate his number of followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Anyone else found Iain and Katherine being even more insufferable since going public with their relationship?

• Wow
  • Sick
Wait, slow down, what? When did this happen?
I don't know if they have officially since I don't subscribe to them, but he's been giving hints on Jack for at least a few weeks now. Talking about his "girlfriend and her little girls" going to a restaurant with him later, how his "girlfriend" is going over to his later (on the day Katherine is going about to do a show with him). It was obviously inevitable but now it's clear it's happened.

• Wow
  • Haha
Wow. I gave up on the Jack FM show after a week of listening to Gutfart, Alkystair, Irish Paul and that Brummie blancmange with all the Disney toys on his bed ringing in. But that's huge news, and it makes you wonder how long it's been going on...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh dear feels very seedy given the marriage break-ups and that. Radio host having an affair with his producer, how cliché.

• Heart
  • Haha
Wow. I gave up on the Jack FM show after a week of listening to Gutfart, Alkystair, Irish Paul and that Brummie blancmange with all the Disney toys on his bed ringing in. But that's huge news, and it makes you wonder how long it's been going on...
Welcome Charles!

WOPHD has just invested in a new set of comic book figures and for some reason needed to tell the world. WOPHD claims he hasn't any money and buys expensive tat at the same time. He was begging for a few quid a couple of weeks ago for a new VHS video encoder. He's the same as Eyan.

I gave up on JackFM a few mins in to the first show.
Anyone else found Iain and Katherine being even more insufferable since going public with their relationship?
Thanks for listening to Rude Awankening Awakening for us! I would never have known this early as I don't listen.

Not surprised they're at it as they're made for each other.

All the body language signs were there for a long time. Plus Steve Allen called them out years ago. Steve would have heard rumours from within the industry. People aren't stupid and pick up on things.

So, it looks clear now that Eyan having it off with Kaffbo was a cause behind Kaffbo's divorce.

It was also clear that Eyan couldn't give a stuff about Kaffbo's husband. Why would he? He wanted to get off with Kaffbo.

Now Eyan has achieved his dream and ambition: he owns Kaffbo. What a "Trophy". LOLs.

So Uncle Eyan will soon become Daddy Eyan to Kaffbo's kids.

Or it could all be some of Eyan's famous "theatre"?

At minute 39:00 Kaffbo giving Eyan a big old hug as he has an epic breakdown live on YouTube at hearing Belfield's sentence. What an utter melt.

Good lord, it's kerrrringe. And at 54:40.

Hug 1

Hug 2

Last edited:
  • Wow
Bless WOPHD. If he saved the money he spends on crisps and pies each month, he'd be a millionaire by now.

And they do look loved up. Sure, I know they're crying, but that's probably standard.

• Haha
Where is it, as there is too much BS to wade through?
You're not kidding. And that laugh. It's one of the reasons I stopped listening to Twitch. His big gob didn’t help things either

Oh. They're an item?
Or is it another stunt?
Who cares?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.