I am Sarahjayjay #7 A murky moral vacuum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m slagging her off precisely because I’m a mother of an autistic child.

Unlike her though, I’d bloody love for him not to be autistic because it makes his life so much harder. Anyone who fervently wishes their child has a disability of any kind is a sick duck and should have their kids taken away.
This was exactly my first thought! 😤😤 my daughter is 10 diagnosed with Autism and ADHD as much as I absolutely love every single part of her I wish she didn’t have either because of how she struggles now and will in the future 💔 why wish that on your f**king child?!? 😤DLA payments? She’s an absolute scruff.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It must be awful to be a child with a parent like her. Every normal childhood/teenager thing is labeled and medicalised. Don't want tea (not surprising seeing what she serves) and am tired = ADHD.
Slight cold = Whopping cough.
Fancy beans and cheese for a change = autistic.

She's barmy. But not only that extremely thick and greedy. I'm glad the school are on to her. They must constantly have concerns about those boys.

Every normal childhood/teenager thing is labeled and medicalised.
The way she casually calls hives “urticaria” is a massive tell of someone who spends too much time over-Googling, over-medicalising, and overdramatising common complaints.

Nobody calls hives urticaria. A doctor might pop its medical name in your notes, and it might possibly appear in the known side effects of some prescriptions, but it’s just the medical jargon that medical professionals use for formal medical documents.

Its household name is hives. You’d only call it urticaria yourself if you were trying to sound educated or desperately ill. Sums her up really.

IMG_1636.jpeg
IMG_1637.jpeg
IMG_1641.jpeg
IMG_1642.jpeg
IMG_1643.jpeg

IMG_1639.jpeg
IMG_1640.jpeg

If you type ‘urticaria’ into Dr Google, even the top result, the NHS website, actually corrects it to ‘Hives’.

IMG_1648.jpeg

Everyone who’s ever read her tweet about her “urticaria” can see a mile off that she’s milking it.
What next? It’s nearly allergic rhinitis season! I wonder if she’ll be riding around Asda on a mobility scooter with her next menses? Did she get round to treating the second kid for his pediculus humanus capitis?

She’s so tragic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The compo face on this one. £5,200 of free shopping because the checkout operator correctly identified that Sarah was pissing about (again) and told her to stop wasting everyone's time.

1711610751247.png

• Haha
She has re-tweeted out that awful stabbing at least half a dozen times? Why Sarah? What can it possibly achieve? It’s not like your floods of followers will want to see it multiple time OR be able to identify the culprit? It’s just because you are a horrible, dramatic wretch isn’t it. Like with the Palestine videos. No consideration for anyone that really doesn’t want to see it. No wonder her “followers” are muting her. Gross.

• Heart
  • Sad
Sarah: How can I make this all about me? I know, I used to catch that train twenty years ago.

That's a bigger reach than me trying to get something off the top shelf in the supermarket.

1711613485805.png

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Ah yes, the Africans.
IMG_4916.jpeg

And what’s this? Tory MP Paul Scully was right about no-go areas?
IMG_4918.jpeg

duck that Sarge, send in the PCSO”
Maybe there’s a solution straight out of the Tory playbook?
IMG_4917.jpeg

Stuff it, just go the whole hog and call for martial law.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Sarah: I'm sooooo tired all the time, I must be anaemic, where's my blood test results?!?

Also Sarah: Doesn't go to bed until half past two in the morning.

1711615177851.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yes I can bake, actually. The police came to my hovel to ask about school attendance. Perfectly normal day; nothing to tweet here. I can bake (actually) and police came to my house.

---
This was exactly my first thought! 😤😤 my daughter is 10 diagnosed with Autism and ADHD as much as I absolutely love every single part of her I wish she didn’t have either because of how she struggles now and will in the future 💔 why wish that on your f**king child?!? 😤DLA payments? She’s an absolute scruff.
My nephew was diagnosed the now outdated Asperger's. He was 28 when he died. He was magnificent in every way and (but) life was really tough for his type of brilliance.

Sarah is on a dark path trying to create an ASD child

• Heart
She has re-tweeted out that awful stabbing at least half a dozen times? Why Sarah? What can it possibly achieve? It’s not like your floods of followers will want to see it multiple time OR be able to identify the culprit? It’s just because you are a horrible, dramatic wretch isn’t it. Like with the Palestine videos. No consideration for anyone that really doesn’t want to see it. No wonder her “followers” are muting her. Gross.
So agree. They think they're showcasing their compassion but really it's cos they're the sicko who used to sidle up to people in school going 'wanna see something gross'. Often to be seen starting their disgusting little tweets with the self-righteous 'don't look away'. They get a vicarious little thrill out if it. In Sarah's case it's also a chance to talk about her favourite subject- herself. Cos of tenuous links to location. Like those twats who respond to a terrorist attack in Paris for example with photos of themselves on holiday there. Not everything is about you. Shocking I know.

Reactions: 17
I really hate those “I used to live in a London, it weren’t like that in my day” people. Yes it bleeping was! In 2008, my best friend’s sister was stabbed during a mugging. Sixteen years ago. The last riots were only in 2011. Violence is and has always been a part of city living. I lived in Lewisham too Sarah- it’s always been rough! It’s horrible, but let’s remember social media wasn’t around years ago, so we feel like it’s worse because we’re being fed images all the time- especially when you have idiots like Sarah tweeting and retweeting the footage. It also tends to be racists trying to blame Sadiq Khan on creating “no go areas” who bang on about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Stephen Lawrence was stabbed to death in leafy new eltham in 1993 , by white racists

Reactions: 15
The compo face on this one. £5,200 of free shopping because the checkout operator correctly identified that Sarah was pissing about (again) and told her to stop wasting everyone's time.

View attachment 2841413
The more I think about it the more I admire the Aldi manager. These days it takes a lot of guts for shopworkers to stand up to difficult customers. Probably far easier to turn a blind eye. Which is probably how Sarah got away with it for so long.
Goodness knows how long she must have been pissing around at the till transferring money and loudly being 'a single mum of twins, one with SEN' so much so people in the queue started complaining.
She's a bloody menace and seems hell bent on wasting people's time. Doctors too.
(Btw go to bed early, eat some bloody greens for once, drink water instead of coffee and cola and walk somewhere occasionally).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Am sure we'd have had a triumphant screenshot of results by now if the bloods found anything. Just the hypochondriac lazy greedy bum enzyme through the roof.

Reactions: 16
Am sure we'd have had a triumphant screenshot of results by now if the bloods found anything. Just the hypochondriac lazy greedy bum enzyme through the roof.
I think you’ll find her blood results say she’s actually 99.9996% dead so have a heart lol and send cashos!

• Haha
She's probably just perimenopausal. I wonder if the doctor mentioned this.
But then again she'll love the medical aspect of it if she opts for HRT no doubt.

Reactions: 9
No mention of them in over 24 hours so yes, she's probably had them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No mention of them in over 24 hours so yes, she's probably had them 😂
Imagine being disappointed there isn't something wrong with you, and also that your child didn't have whopping cough and hasn't been diagnosed with SEN.
It's so fucked up 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.