I am Sarahjayjay #7 A murky moral vacuum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so true for Sarah. Her desperation to be anaemic is clearly just to “show” us, because let’s face it no one else in her life cares. It knocks me sick. There are so many people who have horrible chronic conditions that come with anaemia that would give absolutely anything to have healthy iron levels. Then you have this head. It’s obviously nothings serious otherwise she’d have the results. My sister got a call about her bloods/iron once the afternoon after the morning after and she had to go to hospital the next day and ended up staying in having 4 bags of blood over 3 days.
I had very similar.. didn't suspect I was anaemic until people started commenting that I was yellow. My hands and feet were white and stone cold, but i just carried on with work, childcare etc. (in a sort of daze). I only went to doctor as friends insisted.

GP didn't take it seriously but sent me for bloods - 9am the next day they phoned to tell me to go to hospital NOW. Like your sister, I had 4 units of blood transfused - they couldn't even get anything out of my veins when they needed to check my blood type. Haemoglobin was 54 by the time I got to hospital, ferritin was zero, and my blood pressure was 'nearly dead'. My kids were tiny at the time and it was all very frightening.

Unfortunately, I have a Sarah-type figure in my close family who is now in her 40s and has dedicated her entire existence to 'being ill' and as a result has nothing at all in her life, no job, voluntary work, family, friends, nothing other than an enabling relative and a massive sense of self-importance. It has really warped her, or maybe she was warped to start with, but it certainly hasn't helped. She is unbearable now.

So I've seen this from both sides, and I agree totally with the previous comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've known wheelchair users with serious degenerative conditions with jobs, mortgages and social lives I couldn't keep up with and I've known women who've wasted their lives harassing doctors for unnecessary interventions pursuing a diagnosis with full verve and dedication.

I know a friend of a friend who still lives at home with her codependant mum in her early 40s who's convinced her she's The Illest Ever since she was a child. The mother has legged every boyfriend she's ever had with her terrible behaviour, calls her every 10 minutes if she dares leave her to see a friend and has her mentally locked down in some invalid prison. They're like that pair in Grey Gardens. The daughter has missed out on kids, romance and a full experience of life all so the selfish pig mother can keep her cherished identity as a put upon sacrificing carer. Sarah is setting up the same scenario with 1 of hers.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
IMG_1618.jpeg

I don’t know about anyone else, but if I suspected that my blood iron levels were low my first port of call would be to grab some over-the-counter supplements and stuff myself full of iron rich foods. I wouldn’t be hanging about for a medical emergency or instruction from a doctor.

If you know what’s likely to be wrong, and it can be easily treated yourself at home with readily available stuff you can get from a supermarket, why would you be going on and on and on like you’re awaiting diagnosis of a terminal illness? And why hang about?

I take about a dozen supplements every morning. Not because I’m deficient in anything, but because I don’t want to be deficient in anything.

She is such a giant flange.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I take about a dozen supplements every morning. Not because I’m deficient in anything, but because I don’t want to be deficient in anything.
I've also linked on here before to a supplements site that sells a year's supply of vitamins for £5 each, so she can't really claim poverty for that. I take calcium and magnesium, a women-specific multivitamin which has iron, vitamin D because everyone in the UK should be supplementing with vitamin D, and a probiotic because I've fallen for the blandishments of Big Probiotic. When I had that excessive menstrual bleeding the other month, the GP said the multivitamin was probably what saved me from tipping over the edge to anaemic, my iron levels were only just above.

• Heart
I've also linked on here before to a supplements site that sells a year's supply of vitamins for £5 each, so she can't really claim poverty for that. I take calcium and magnesium, a women-specific multivitamin which has iron, vitamin D because everyone in the UK should be supplementing with vitamin D, and a probiotic because I've fallen for the blandishments of Big Probiotic. When I had that excessive menstrual bleeding the other month, the GP said the multivitamin was probably what saved me from tipping over the edge to anaemic, my iron levels were only just above.
Please can you remind me? I thought I made note of it before but can’t find/remember it.

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell. She's actually stating that her child has ASD now

View attachment 2840273
She's had disability and SENParent hashtags in her bio for at least as long as she's been grifting- both completely untrue.

Still no blood test results. I haven't been on the edge of my seat like this since series 5 of breaking bad. Sounds like there's duck all wrong with yer an you're a known malingerer the surgery is happy to keep waiting.

Oh an Billie Piper doesn't need any family advice from you. A stick insect is a better mum than you. An they eat half their kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He was still waiting for an assessment yesterday (as he has been for many months 🙄) Who is she to diagnose her own child with ASD? The school were spot on when they said she's the one putting it in the lad's head

Screenshot_20240327_155716_X.jpg

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell. She's actually stating that her child has ASD now

View attachment 2840273
He was assessed in primary school but not diagnosed, and now she’s pushing again for another assessment but his referral was rejected because he doesn’t meet the threshold. Because he isn’t autistic. But she’s still at it, demanding reasonable adjustments and diagnosis.

This infuriates me so much. She’s desperate for him to be autistic even though professional consensus is HE IS NOT.

Munchy bleeping freak show.

IMG_1622.jpeg
IMG_1623.jpeg
IMG_1624.jpeg

Autistic traits don’t just “appear”! HE IS JUST NOT AUTISTIC

IMG_1626.jpeg

“Is he borderline or does he have lower traits?”

No, he’s just not autistic.

IMG_1627.jpeg
---
IMG_1621.jpeg

“Is he borderline or does he just have lower traits?”
No mate. There’s autistic and there’s not autistic, there is no “borderline” or “lower traits”.

IMG_1627.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He was assessed in primary school but not diagnosed, and now she’s pushing again for another assessment but his referral was rejected because he doesn’t meet the threshold. Because he isn’t autistic. But she’s still at it, demanding reasonable adjustments and diagnosis.

This infuriates me so much. She’s desperate for him to be autistic even though professional consensus is HE IS NOT.

View attachment 2840327View attachment 2840328View attachment 2840329

View attachment 2840338

View attachment 2840374
---
View attachment 2840345

No mate. There’s autistic and there’s not autistic, there is no “borderline” or “lower traits”.

View attachment 2840369
Not autistic. Just got a tit cba ma who lets him eat shite and stay cooped up in a dirty home playing video games missing school all the time. Of course he's on-board with that atm.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 2840327View attachment 2840328View attachment 2840329

View attachment 2840338

View attachment 2840374
---
View attachment 2840345

View attachment 2840369
Judge bleeping John deed. There is no bleeping borderline you bleeping idiot. You are autistic or not. Don’t even start with high and low functioning either. duck off, YOU are a crappy parent. That’s what’s up with your kids. You’re a crappy adult too. Entitled, incapable, defensive, lazy, ignorant, lacking any class and you’re a narc. I will try in any situation to see good in someone but it’s impossible here.

• Heart
She's lamenting that she can't afford a £5 baking dish now when the diet coke she necks is £6.30 for a pack of 12.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.