I am Sarahjayjay #7 A murky moral vacuum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m slagging her off precisely because I’m a mother of an autistic child.

Unlike her though, I’d bloody love for him not to be autistic because it makes his life so much harder. Anyone who fervently wishes their child has a disability of any kind is a sick duck and should have their kids taken away.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Glad to see the school are onto her though, they sent the police round to do a welfare check. I bet she’s on thinner ice than she realises with social services.

My (diagnosed) autistic kid was going through a (3 year long) phase of school refusal and attendance dropped to about 70% (possibly less one year, actually), I never had the police at my door though. The fact that she did is rather telling I think.

IMG_1632.jpeg

School had seen all the “evidence” but requested a welfare check anyway? Hmm. Take it it’s not just Tattle she raises safeguarding alarm bells for then.

(And she didn’t have bleeping whooping cough! Such a drama llama!)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Unlike her though, I’d bloody love for him not to be autistic because it makes his life so much harder. Anyone who fervently wishes their child has a disability of any kind is a sick duck and should have their kids taken away.
I'm an autistic adult and self-diagnosis (or diagnosing your own kids) is, well, at most a minor annoyance, honestly, but it really doesn't help people's perceptions of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

You and me both VVV. When you have actual, lived experience - you know what an autistic child goes through and you wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy.

• Heart
You and me both VVV. When you have actual, lived experience - you know what an autistic child goes through and you wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy.
<high-five>

My son’s attendance was down to 70% too at one point. All absences were authorised by the school and apart from a form letter, I got no tit. Not even an EWO, no matter about police.

Err excuse me @byefeliciax - it’s whopping cough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
<high-five>

My son’s attendance was down to 70% too at one point. All absences were authorised by the school and apart from a form letter, I got no tit. Not even an EWO, no matter about police.

Err excuse me @byefeliciax - it’s whopping cough
sorry to be that arse, but it’s akshually wbopping cough. Innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Glad to see the school are onto her though, they sent the police round to do a welfare check. I bet she’s on thinner ice than she realises with social services.

My (diagnosed) autistic kid was going through a (3 year long) phase of school refusal and attendance dropped to about 70% (possibly less one year, actually), I never had the police at my door though. The fact that she did is rather telling I think.

View attachment 2840567

School had seen all the “evidence” but requested a welfare check anyway? Hmm. Take it it’s not just Tattle she raises safeguarding alarm bells for then.

(And she didn’t have bleeping whooping cough! Such a drama llama!)
I don't think she's telling the full story here, surprisingly. Why would a police officer be there asking about visits to the GP?

This is the woman who woke up to 'bleep' scrawled on her wheelie bin. She's not a notorious aggy beefy brass though, no sireee.

• Haha
They are 5mm too long?they are 8mm dowls you idiot. Tap them in . Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm still highly amused that her ex fella went on the run in Spain to get away from her, am not ready for further comedy capers today.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are 5mm too long?they are 8mm dowls you idiot. Tap them in . Ffs
Sarah cuts dowel in half.
Taps it into hole, where it snugly and perfectly fills said hole.
Cannot now assemble drawers.
New begs for a skip, another chest of drawers and a handyman (preferable butch and cockerney).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she went to Canterbury b and q it is miles from her. Hardware shop closer. Might be barred I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Excited to find out if Sarah went to TheOtherAldi, and whether she bought any of the insanely cheap veg or just crisps and wagon wheels

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.