I am Sarahjayjay #7 A murky moral vacuum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gratitude = yer ex fella fugitive in Spain like a grafter who robbed a rivals grow, retelling his escape story again to the locals who've nursed him back to sanity since he arrived with a 1000 yard stare.
Bet she never tells oldest scapegoat she loves him when she puts him to bed 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Can someone point out to miss piggy that she is an abuser of staff herself while she performs a facsimile of empathy about the pizza delivery man tweet.

'You know nuffin bout my life actually'
*knows her -very unremarkable- blood test results*

Yeh there's definitely a GP or a haematologist following her nonsensical inane twitter ramblings who'll want to give her a free consultation with one-to-one advice. Cheeky fuckin bleep. Get some Floridix and duck off.

'1 transfusion please'. Am pretty sure that's not how it works. The doctor decides what treatment it warrants, not you. Not like she's got a busy life to be getting on with.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What will her next excuse be for sitting on her arse all day if the bloods come back okay? I'm going with parent carer for her SEN child

View attachment 2838892
duck off vag chops. I've been diagnosed with anemia recently and have had debilitating tension headaches at times, dizziness, tingling digits and breathlessness. Not once did I stop my caring duties which include a lot of lifting, nor my regular household chores and errands. I had to force myself to work through it, using ice packs or going a bit slower. Now I'm on iron and experiencing all the delightful side effects. I'm still being a responsible adult instead of a couch potato. I'm still going to give my kids a great Easter and take them out to have fun. I'm not making this deficiency my personality or excuse to skive the responsibilities of being a parent. Grow a backbone and get off your arse for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeh there's definitely a GP or a haematologist following her nonsensical inane twitter ramblings who'll want to give her a free consultation with one-to-one advice. Cheeky fuckin bleep. Get some Floridix and duck off.
No doctor will do a consult over Twitter, and that goes double for someone who isn't their patient. Anything other than "you need to talk to your GP," would potentially get them in severe trouble with the GMC.

Reactions: 15
duck off vag chops. I've been diagnosed with anemia recently and have had debilitating tension headaches at times, dizziness, tingling digits and breathlessness. Not once did I stop my caring duties which include a lot of lifting, nor my regular household chores and errands. I had to force myself to work through it, using ice packs or going a bit slower. Now I'm on iron and experiencing all the delightful side effects. I'm still being a responsible adult instead of a couch potato. I'm still going to give my kids a great Easter and take them out to have fun. I'm not making this deficiency my personality or excuse to skive the responsibilities of being a parent. Grow a backbone and get off your arse for a change.
Sounds like her kids raise themselves anyway. Always taking herself off to bed. Even on Xmas day.

• Sad
Gratitude = yer ex fella fugitive in Spain like a grafter who robbed a rivals grow, retelling his escape story again to the locals who've nursed him back to sanity since he arrived with a 1000 yard stare.
Why was she saying goodnight to her kids at 2:30 AM on a school night?

Reactions: 12
'You know nuffin bout my life actually'
*knows her -very unremarkable- blood test results*

'1 transfusion please'. Am pretty sure that's not how it works. The doctor decides what treatment it warrants, not you. Not like she's got a busy life to be getting on with.
Or maybe you’re just not getting enough iron cos your diet is tit, love.

IMG_1661.jpeg

There we go with the chronic urticaria again 😂

I’ve just looked at all of her results. Her levels range “normal” to “marginally below normal”. If she needed a transfusion the doctor would have told her that.

“MY FERRITIN IS ONLY 8”, she says, sharing in black and white (and green) a screenshot that explicitly states this is within the normal range. Normal range is 5-204 bleeping idiot.

All those levels say are: Get some more iron (and other nutrients while you’re at it) in your diet before your levels drop any lower and you’ll be right as rain.

And no, no qualified doctor will give advice over Twitter if they want to remain GMC registered. She must know that? She’s once again trying to convince naive people she’s sicker than she is. twit.

• Heart
Why was she saying goodnight to her kids at 2:30 AM on a school night?
Dunno bout Canterbury but ours are off on their Easter hols.
Regardless, all this Waltons stuff at that time of night is still crazy.
“Turn off that bleeping x-box, thickos! That better not have been another bleeping chair breaking, head! Love you boys!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dunno bout Canterbury but ours are off on their Easter hols.
Regardless, all this Waltons stuff at that time of night is still crazy.
“Turn off that bleeping x-box, thickos! That better not have been another bleeping chair breaking, head! Love you boys!”
Oh really? We only broke up today!

Reactions: 6
She's very overweight, eats shite all day and takes no vitamins. All entirely fixable, no medication required. Why's she dying to be disabled*, creepy sicko.

*Money of course.

Not one like or comment on all those tweets. Those poor kids will be hearing all about it until bedtime at 3am

What an absolute knobhead

Reactions: 9
Has she been to a pharmacist and asked if there are any tablets or tonics she could take? I wouldn't actually wish it on any chemist mind you, or the long suffering people in the queue behind her.
She's desperate to be really ill. It is utterly bizarre.

I've known wheelchair users with serious degenerative conditions with jobs, mortgages and social lives I couldn't keep up with and I've known women who've wasted their lives harassing doctors for unnecessary interventions pursuing a diagnosis with full verve and dedication.

I know a friend of a friend who still lives at home with her codependant mum in her early 40s who's convinced her she's The Illest Ever since she was a child. The mother has legged every boyfriend she's ever had with her terrible behaviour, calls her every 10 minutes if she dares leave her to see a friend and has her mentally locked down in some invalid prison. They're like that pair in Grey Gardens. The daughter has missed out on kids, romance and a full experience of life all so the selfish pig mother can keep her cherished identity as a put upon sacrificing carer. Sarah is setting up the same scenario with 1 of hers.
I read the Miss Silver books by Patricia Wentworth a while back. They are set in the 1930s and 40s. Each book is full of myriad characters but there is always a hero, heroine, victim, murderer, gossip and a malingerer. The malingerers are always in bed, always ill with vague symptoms, always reaching for the smelling salts and always in need of sympathy from a devoted attendant. I'm sure Agatha Christie's works featured malingerers too. The Sarah Vaginas of this world have always existed and they always seem to revel in their fake symptoms.

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s almost like she’s deliberately avoided nourishing herself properly in the hope it would make her sick. She’s got something seriously psychologically not okay.

She would be fine in a fortnight if she addresses her dietary intake today, but I almost guarantee she won’t. She’ll want to get worse. Freak.

I hope she realises, with how awful she apparently feels, that this is what she is potentially about to inflict on her kids of all she feeds them is sugar and nuggets. Does she want her kids to get anaemia too? (Probably actually. Extra attention for the munchy twit).

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I read the Miss Silver books by Patricia Wentworth a while back. They are set in the 1930s and 40s. Each book is full of myriad characters but there is always a hero, heroine, victim, murderer, gossip and a malingerer. The malingerers are always in bed, always ill with vague symptoms, always reaching for the smelling salts and always in need of sympathy from a devoted attendant. I'm sure Agatha Christie's works featured malingerers too. The Sarah Vaginas of this world have always existed and they always seem to revel in their fake symptoms.
It's quite common on SM now isn't it? People lovingly dwelling on their ailments instead of being stoic and getting on with it. Its usually people that don't have much wrong with them, as genuinely ill people usually hate it and would 100% rather be healthy.
I mean just look at Sarah, Bex, Monroe, Roadside Mum. All terribly unwell :cry: until it comes to fun things when they make miraculous recoveries, only to be so so unwell afterwards due to overdoing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Would the fact she had the blood test in the middle of her 'taken to her bed because of heavy bleeding time of the month' make any difference to the results?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.